Green and White Unite - The *Community Owned* Northern Fury Supporter thread

Green and White Unite - The *Community Owned* Northern Fury Supporter...

Author
krones3
Pro
Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
North Queensland United Fc
aussieshorter
aussieshorter
Pro
Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)

krones3 - 13 Sep 2017 2:47 PM

Colours, badge?

TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

krones3 - 13 Sep 2017 2:47 PM

Aww holy fuck. When will Townsville get a team. Fuck this north Queensland bullshit. 

krones3
krones3
Pro
Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)

Just hope we get a good coach put together the best team and get into finals.
aussie pride
aussie pride
World Class
World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)

Remember the days they were going to be called Northern Thunder haha would've been even worse than Fury
krones3
krones3
Pro

the question that will show what the new committee has in mind and how successful they will be ,is who is appointed head coach.
I say best coach you can afford win the NPL the rest will fall into place
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

krones3 - 13 Sep 2017 9:26 PM
the question that will show what the new committee has in mind and how successful they will be ,is who is appointed head coach.
I say best coach you can afford win the NPL the rest will fall into place

LOL that simple is it?

krones3
krones3
Pro

Yep that simple
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

I see Decentric has moved to Townsville to coach NQ United!

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

krones3
krones3
Pro

Not funny
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

krones3 - 13 Oct 2017 10:33 AM
Not funny

Hilarious

krones3
krones3
Pro

What do you care select few just stick by your AAFC cronies. I’ll give him a fair go but he should listen to me . Forget everything and win the fxxxx league, no development bull shit no blooding young players no women’s football win the league.
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

krones3 - 13 Oct 2017 2:09 PM
What do you care select few just stick by your AAFC cronies. I’ll give him a fair go but he should listen to me . Forget everything and win the fxxxx league, no development bull shit no blooding young players no women’s football win the league.

Mods close this thread Krones is arguing for me now. TY

krones3
krones3
Pro

So Gareth edds academy GESA has joined with Brisbane roar to provide another pathway for players. That’s going to upset the apple cart
bigpoppa
bigpoppa
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)

Are the colours and logo good enough to support Krones?
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

bigpoppa - 18 Oct 2017 3:35 PM
Are the colours and logo good enough to support Krones?

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

krones3
krones3
Pro

Depending on who owns them.
I’ll investigate and get back to you on it.
Before you say the community owns them, do your homework on who owned the fury logo & name
krones3
krones3
Pro

Got to admit I felt sorry for Roncado, feel sorry for Shaw and even wonder what Ian F had to put up with.
But life’s tuff at the top
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend
Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)

NQ United FC - NPL Academy

NQ United FC is proud to be launching our new NPL Academy.

The NQ United NPL Academy wll offer North Queensland football players access and opportunities to professional coaching and support programs to achieve to their highest potential.

We thank you for your patience while we have been busy working behind the scenes to bring this program to you.

Attached is further information on the NQ United NPL Academy as well as player and coaching staff nomination forms.

The announcement of the NQ United FC Head Coach will be made this Saturday.

NQ United FC - NPL Academy - North Queensland Football LTD - SportsTG

Brisbane Roar set up North Queensland youth academy

FORMER North Queensland Fury player Gareth Edds says the sky is the limit for local football players after establishing a youth academy partnership with the Brisbane Roar.

The Brisbane Roar have entered into a partnership with the Gareth Edds Soccer Academy (GESA) that is set to officially begin in January, but recruitment is already underway.

Edds will act as a North Queensland regional recruitment officer for the Roar, who remain the only A League club in Queensland.

Edds played 26 A League games for the Fury and also enjoyed a decorated English career, playing for clubs including Nottingham Forest, Swindon Town and Milton Keynes Dons.

“It’s massive to have the only professional football club in Queensland creating a program here,” Edds said.

“For them to ask myself to run it, and be involved in it, is a major thing for me and I’m really excited.

“I’ve been in Townsville for seven years and there’s been other pathways — which is great — but to have a pathway to a professional football club is a huge thing.

“That’s a major bonus for boys and girls in this region because we want to create pathways for our kids.

“We’re going through the trial process now and getting things organised, and when that all happens and the kids are wearing their new shirts it will be a big thing.”

The Roar have played in all seasons of the A League since the competition’s inaugural year in 2005 and won two premierships.

They are the last remaining Queensland A League side following the dissolution of the NQ Fury at the end of the 2011-12 season, and Gold Coast United soon after.

The new Townsville based Roar academy will develop players between the ages of 12 and 16, with the Roar then selecting players to enter its Brisbane Roar Academy.

There will also be an academy preparation centre for children between five and 11 years of age.

To contact GESA visit www.brfctownsville.com.au
Brisbane Roar establish youth academy in Townsville | Townsville Bulletin

Looks like Roar will be getting that football buck, as they are the only pro team allowed in Qld. 

krones3
krones3
Pro

So glad Gareth is in charge of this instead of the local muppets.
I know people will be impressed by a kid I have coached for 4 years.
Think mark vaduka
Proud Dad
Proud Dad
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (240 reputation)Hardcore Fan (240 reputation)Hardcore Fan (240 reputation)Hardcore Fan (240 reputation)Hardcore Fan (240 reputation)Hardcore Fan (240 reputation)Hardcore Fan (240 reputation)Hardcore Fan (240 reputation)Hardcore Fan (240 reputation)Hardcore Fan (240 reputation)Hardcore Fan (240 reputation)

BREAKING: North Queensland United's National Premier League future is in the hands of Football Queensland. The State's governing body is considering changing player registration rules to help boost the club's numbers. At this stage NQU don't have enough U15s or 16s, meaning the club cannot be awarded a license when the submission deadline is reached next week.

FQ will hold a board meeting next Friday to make a decision.

7 News Townsville weeknights at 6.

#7news #townsville
krones3
krones3
Pro

Kids and parents so badly burned by fury personal last year that they won’t give this new lot a fair go.
Fury’s legacy to the game has been loss of interest and support from so many families in Townsville.

Ps bringing fury people back into the fold is a big mistake.
Proud Dad
Proud Dad
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (240 reputation)Hardcore Fan (240 reputation)Hardcore Fan (240 reputation)Hardcore Fan (240 reputation)Hardcore Fan (240 reputation)Hardcore Fan (240 reputation)Hardcore Fan (240 reputation)Hardcore Fan (240 reputation)Hardcore Fan (240 reputation)Hardcore Fan (240 reputation)Hardcore Fan (240 reputation)

Maybe they're all at the Edds academy lining up for the Roar.
krones3
krones3
Pro

Some talented and lucky ones are but many went back to club land burned their fury clothes and unfortunately won’t look at NPL again .
I think they should at least talk to United and give them a go
Proud Dad
Proud Dad
Hardcore Fan

Maybe Roncato should have kept the top job.

I read in the Bully awhile back there appeared to be a bit of discontent with the new committee from local clubs executives. Politics.

The only way regional NPL will be successful in it's current format is with unconditional and transparent support from all stakeholders. It would be heartbreaking to see NQ ahead down the same path as CQ.

krones3
krones3
Pro

I think roncardo took on a very difficult job and did a fantastic job at it.
But I have always believed in the coach choosing his team and the committee choosing their coach.
IMO everyone should step back and let these people make a go of it. Fury and their team of coaches and TD had 5 years to show what they could not do.
Fair go it’s the Australian way
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Have it on good word that Townsville's license is all but dead.

Minty has bailed and taken the sponsors with him.

No NPL football in Townsville this season for sure.

What a farce.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

krones3
krones3
Pro

That is sad news if it’s true
krones3
krones3
Pro

Minty is a good bloke only reason I can think that he would bail ( if true) is because of the political bullshit.
Fury faithful causing a ruckus
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

But everything was going to be all good now...so much for that.

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search