ACL 2014 Draw

ACL 2014 Draw

Author
greenlionii
Rising Star
Rising Star (860 reputation)Rising Star (860 reputation)Rising Star (860 reputation)Rising Star (860 reputation)Rising Star (860 reputation)Rising Star (860 reputation)Rising Star (860 reputation)Rising Star (860 reputation)Rising Star (860 reputation)Rising Star (860 reputation)Rising Star (860 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
beastjim wrote:
Bowden wrote:
Fuckkk, we had to get the team furthest away from Tokyo :(

Oh well. Hiroshima, here I come!

Fly into Osaka, 2 hour shinkansen west, Done. Travel booked. I take a 10% commission.
Oh and for a date, Wiki says 23 April and is generally correct. But I'd wait as a just in case.

As for the groups, I'm calling Group H the group of chokers. Especially if Yokohama are in there.
And yeah it's going to take a small miracle for any of our teams to get out of the groups, and ironically despite being in the qualifiers victory might have the easiest group. Guangzhou Evergrande have lost a couple of their good imports (conca and miuquiri i believe), easiest Korean team available and potential only the cup winners from Japan. Easy right?
However the group E is the group of Death in the East, All four teams could easily progress as Buriram have form in the area.

Guangzhou Evergrande only lost Conca to Fluminese, and will be replaced by Quagliarella according to Lippi
paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Roar_Brisbane wrote:
paladisious wrote:
playmaker11 wrote:
What the fuck kind of draw is this??

Only the top ranked team is randomized, the rest are seeded, it makes sense, even if it's not all that dramatic.

Makes it shit TBH.

Making sense and being shit aren't mutually exclusive.
paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

Bowden wrote:
RedshirtWilly wrote:
Whats cheaper to get to out of Seoul, Hiroshima and Beijing/Chonburi?

China x 1000

Japan and Korea both the same - Very expensive.

I went to China last year though so am doing Japan this year for something different. You should join me :)

Thailand would be cheaper still, if Chonburi were to beat Beijing.

I went away to Chonburi back in the day, good times (except for the whole losing and Brebner scandal thing).
paladisious
paladisious
Legend

Conca going back to Fluminense apparently.
paladisious
paladisious
Legend

greenlionii wrote:
beastjim wrote:
Bowden wrote:

Fly into Osaka, 2 hour shinkansen west, Done. Travel booked. I take a 10% commission.
Oh and for a date, Wiki says 23 April and is generally correct. But I'd wait as a just in case.

As for the groups, I'm calling Group H the group of chokers. Especially if Yokohama are in there.
And yeah it's going to take a small miracle for any of our teams to get out of the groups, and ironically despite being in the qualifiers victory might have the easiest group. Guangzhou Evergrande have lost a couple of their good imports (conca and miuquiri i believe), easiest Korean team available and potential only the cup winners from Japan. Easy right?
However the group E is the group of Death in the East, All four teams could easily progress as Buriram have form in the area.

Guangzhou Evergrande only lost Conca to Fluminese, and will be replaced by Quagliarella according to Lippi

Teams that sign 30+ year old retirees from Juventus < teams that loan 25 year old players half owned by Juventus. [-( [-( [-(
greenlionii
greenlionii
Rising Star
Rising Star (860 reputation)Rising Star (860 reputation)Rising Star (860 reputation)Rising Star (860 reputation)Rising Star (860 reputation)Rising Star (860 reputation)Rising Star (860 reputation)Rising Star (860 reputation)Rising Star (860 reputation)Rising Star (860 reputation)Rising Star (860 reputation)

paladisious wrote:
greenlionii wrote:
beastjim wrote:
Bowden wrote:

Teams that sign 30+ year old retirees from Juventus < teams that loan 25 year old players half owned by Juventus. [-( [-( [-(

Wow soo true, Stupid Evergrande :lol:

Edited by greenlionii: 11/12/2013 03:11:12 上午
paladisious
paladisious
Legend

greenlionii wrote:
paladisious wrote:
greenlionii wrote:
beastjim wrote:
Bowden wrote:

Wow soo true, Stupid Evergrande :lol:

Sorry, for that one I was "subtle to the point of formlessness" to quote your compatriot! :p

Bowden
Bowden
Legend
Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)

beastjim wrote:
Bowden wrote:

Thanks for your help. OK so... What exactly am I waiting for to find the date of the match?
Bowden
Bowden
Legend
Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)

Still have no idea of a confirmed date outside of Wikipedia. How can this be so hard to find out?? :(
Byun_Fan_671
Byun_Fan_671
Hacker
Hacker (328 reputation)Hacker (328 reputation)Hacker (328 reputation)Hacker (328 reputation)Hacker (328 reputation)Hacker (328 reputation)Hacker (328 reputation)Hacker (328 reputation)Hacker (328 reputation)Hacker (328 reputation)Hacker (328 reputation)

paladisious wrote:
greenlionii wrote:
beastjim wrote:
Bowden wrote:

Those all rumours. Evergrande are more likely to sign Rene Junior from Santos to replace Conca.
playmaker11
playmaker11
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Yokohama F. Marinos into Group G (Victory)
Kawasaki Frontale into Group H (WSW)

By now, American Samoa must have realised that Australias 22-0 win over Tonga two days earlier was no fluke.

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search