Russia 2018

Russia 2018

Author
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Poland to win. :)

jmars
jmars
Pro
Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)

paladisious wrote:
I remember a time when this forum had mods.

:lol:
paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Condemned666 wrote:
Russia will never be westernised

They do however like to exploit lonely and vulnerable people in western countries, with its assortment of "affectonate" girls that are waiting to "hear back from you to marry them"

It would be a hell of a world cup match if Nigeria also qualify and russia and nigeria play a match

The land of the 419 scammers vs the land of the russian brides :lol:

Sending this over free wifi at a KFC in Moscow.
Glory Recruit
Glory Recruit
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

I'm hoping to go to Russia 2018, lovely country and Palad will hold my hand.
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Good thing we can fly to the next World Cup when Russia will be shooting down the planes and invading other countries!

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend
Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)

Group: Moderators
This thread is in the World Cup sub forum.

This thread is for FOOTBALL discussion. This is not ET.

Any further posts that do not directly address football will be edited. Repeat offenders will be banned.

If you have something to say that is off topic we have a whole sub forum for it.

Ta!
Feed_The_Brox
Feed_The_Brox
Pro
Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)

this needs a bump considering the world cup is 13 months away.

so who's going and what are peoples plans?

I was originally considering the the GGA tour, but now that i have persuaded the missus to come with me, I'll probably avoid the expense of an organised tour and base myself in Moscow.   
JonoMV
JonoMV
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

I will be there, waiting on the draw. 

Would be my third trip to Russia, very keen, going to the Confederations Cup next month :) Lovely country from my experience.
Feed_The_Brox
Feed_The_Brox
Pro
Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)

i have booked a flight arriving in Moscow on Monday June 18 and plan to stay for 8-9 nights (looking to leave on June 26 or 27). I will book my flights out of Russia after the December 1 draw.  
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search