Did Holger lose Brazil the world cup.

Did Holger lose Brazil the world cup.

Author
nickk
World Class
World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Playing a weak opponent who you then use to make assumptions off can be extremely costly.
The whole Olyroos failure to qualify can be linked back to playing against a lazy Yemen side which allowed Hoffman to score two hat tricks, I watched the second game and he should have really had more but the real problem he did nothing could not control or hold the ball or score apart from putting in tap ins.I remember issuing a huge warning at the time that if they continue to play Hoffman as a striker it would be a huge problem.
In effect Yemen destroyed Australia's qualifying campaign just by being useless and making weak players look good.
Australia did the same thing to Brazil. I thought an old Ognenovski made Jo look good, Neill made Brazil think they were fast at the front, Brazil had no problems playing the ball forward because stand and back off McGowan fresh from letting a group of B East Asians overrun Australia was there to allow ball to go to Neymar without any resistance. Then the problem they had getting quick numbers forward was not highlighted because McGowan gave them an acre of time to assemble players into the penalty area and Bresciano did not track back and let unmarked midfielders into the area. Then mcKay at left back, a poor position for him, was the town bicylcle at the back post. Then further upfield I thought Maicon was a massive weakness but for some reason Holman chose the Brazil match to go full retard and the one time Australia could have had Brazil on the break easily he passed it to the Brazilian midfield and Maicon who was out of position was able to setup a goal.

A16Man
A16Man
World Class
World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)

Sure.
Benjo
Benjo
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Not sure if Nickk is just stupid, or very poor at trolling.
BRFC_92
BRFC_92
Pro
Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)

nickk wrote:
Playing a weak opponent who you then use to make assumptions off can be extremely costly.
The whole Olyroos failure to qualify can be linked back to playing against a lazy Yemen side which allowed Hoffman to score two hat tricks, I watched the second game and he should have really had more but the real problem he did nothing could not control or hold the ball or score apart from putting in tap ins.I remember issuing a huge warning at the time that if they continue to play Hoffman as a striker it would be a huge problem.
In effect Yemen destroyed Australia's qualifying campaign just by being useless and making weak players look good.
Australia did the same thing to Brazil. I thought an old Ognenovski made Jo look good, Neill made Brazil think they were fast at the front, Brazil had no problems playing the ball forward because stand and back off McGowan fresh from letting a group of B East Asians overrun Australia was there to allow ball to go to Neymar without any resistance. Then the problem they had getting quick numbers forward was not highlighted because McGowan gave them an acre of time to assemble players into the penalty area and Bresciano did not track back and let unmarked midfielders into the area. Then mcKay at left back, a poor position for him, was the town bicylcle at the back post. Then further upfield I thought Maicon was a massive weakness but for some reason Holman chose the Brazil match to go full retard and the one time Australia could have had Brazil on the break easily he passed it to the Brazilian midfield and Maicon who was out of position was able to setup a goal.

Please stop posting.
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

ban and lock

jdbbshdvjksb
jdbbshdvjksb
Pro
Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)

No he cost Australia the Cup.

Ange only needed an extra couple of games preparation
u4486662
u4486662
World Class
World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)

paragraphs
Dingo
Dingo
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (197 reputation)Hardcore Fan (197 reputation)Hardcore Fan (197 reputation)Hardcore Fan (197 reputation)Hardcore Fan (197 reputation)Hardcore Fan (197 reputation)Hardcore Fan (197 reputation)Hardcore Fan (197 reputation)Hardcore Fan (197 reputation)Hardcore Fan (197 reputation)Hardcore Fan (197 reputation)

IT'S A TRAP
aufc_ole
aufc_ole
World Class
World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)

Benjo wrote:
Not sure if Nickk is just stupid, or very poor at trolling.

ricecrackers
ricecrackers
Pro
Pro (3.5K reputation)Pro (3.5K reputation)Pro (3.5K reputation)Pro (3.5K reputation)Pro (3.5K reputation)Pro (3.5K reputation)Pro (3.5K reputation)Pro (3.5K reputation)Pro (3.5K reputation)Pro (3.5K reputation)Pro (3.5K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
he makes a compelling case

you people are just bullies and that will be against the law soon
Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
nickk wrote:

Some good points made here, Nickk.
sanga1
sanga1
Pro
Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)

ricecrackers wrote:
he makes a compelling case

you people are just bullies and that will be against the law soon

torcida90
torcida90
Rising Star
Rising Star (772 reputation)Rising Star (772 reputation)Rising Star (772 reputation)Rising Star (772 reputation)Rising Star (772 reputation)Rising Star (772 reputation)Rising Star (772 reputation)Rising Star (772 reputation)Rising Star (772 reputation)Rising Star (772 reputation)Rising Star (772 reputation)

Good points but that conclusion is just a taking it too far.
lollywood
lollywood
Amateur
Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)Amateur (703 reputation)

Group: Banned Members
nickk wrote:

:lol:

Ah Nikkar your paragraphless ramblings of vague idiocy still brings the LOL's. Come back to you know where. :d
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search