Bus to Sydney for Melbourne Supporters for Asian Cup Final

Bus to Sydney for Melbourne Supporters for Asian Cup Final

Author
verrelli
Super Fan
Super Fan (172 reputation)Super Fan (172 reputation)Super Fan (172 reputation)Super Fan (172 reputation)Super Fan (172 reputation)Super Fan (172 reputation)Super Fan (172 reputation)Super Fan (172 reputation)Super Fan (172 reputation)Super Fan (172 reputation)Super Fan (172 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi all, I'm keen to travel up to Sydney from Melbourne for the Asian Cup Final but I'm not real keen to fork out $300 for airfares, I am just wondering if any of the supporter groups are organising a bus/buses to travel up to Sydney for fans based in Melbourne? Thanks for your advice. Rich.
nickk
nickk
World Class
World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)World Class (5.6K reputation)

If you can get to Goulburn you can travel the rest of the way free with your ticket.
They only have a few services a day though from Goulburn plenty from Moss Vale.

aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend
Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)

verrelli wrote:
Hi all, I'm keen to travel up to Sydney from Melbourne for the Asian Cup Final but I'm not real keen to fork out $300 for airfares, I am just wondering if any of the supporter groups are organising a bus/buses to travel up to Sydney for fans based in Melbourne? Thanks for your advice. Rich.

It's ironic to me your name is "Rich". \:d/
aussie pride
aussie pride
World Class
World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)

Flights became too expensive straight after the final whistle.

$140 return on the train.
It'd be rude not to :)
WaMackie
WaMackie
Pro
Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
nickk wrote:
If you can get to Goulburn you can travel the rest of the way free with your ticket.
They only have a few services a day though from Goulburn plenty from Moss Vale.

You lobbing him in high country, 190km from Sydney?

What a gentleman you are? :)
newton_circus
newton_circus
Amateur
Amateur (692 reputation)Amateur (692 reputation)Amateur (692 reputation)Amateur (692 reputation)Amateur (692 reputation)Amateur (692 reputation)Amateur (692 reputation)Amateur (692 reputation)Amateur (692 reputation)Amateur (692 reputation)Amateur (692 reputation)

got my Cat 2 tickets at half time in the UAE game, then got my flights.. $450 all up for spending 15 hours in Sydney...
I wanna see Cahill box the crap out of that corner flag one more time!

We better fckuen win!!!!!!

azzaMVFC
azzaMVFC
World Class
World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)

Driving up from Melbourne tomorrow afternoon. Solid 9 hours
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search