Introducing the first ever FourFourTwo Forum meet!

Introducing the first ever FourFourTwo Forum meet!

Author
martyB
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Quote:
But the FFT guys get cheap stuff form Star City *cough*shit-hole*cough* so i dunno if they're interested.
This doesn't seem like an 'official' thing though. I think it's more just TWG's suggestion that we all meet up - so that masked kung-fu midgets can grab and bag us and throw us into a van for his latest experiment.
imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend
Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)

Group: Moderators
I rekn it would be mad to get together for a kick
But whoever is shit and fucks up will never be able to forget it haha

The Web Guy
The Web Guy
Inside Sport Staff
Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)Inside Sport Staff (550 reputation)

Group: Administrators
martyB wrote:
Quote:
But the FFT guys get cheap stuff form Star City *cough*shit-hole*cough* so i dunno if they're interested.
This doesn't seem like an 'official' thing though. I think it's more just TWG's suggestion that we all meet up - so that masked kung-fu midgets can grab and bag us and throw us into a van for his latest experiment.

I told you not to tell anyone about the midgets!

*cough*....

Yes, this was my suggestion. However, I made this suggestion to the FourFourTwo staff, and a part of that suggestion was for them to attend as well. They agreed that it's all around a top idea so personally I would classify this as an "official" thing.

But it's upto you guys to make this a great event. It'll be bad for all those that attend if only 4 people turn up, or if some attendees do certain actions that ruin it for others.

In short, the more interest generated in this thread, the more it will prove to the FFT guys how into the idea you guys are, and the better the event will be.

Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

I say Sydney because I am an apprentice and can't afford travel :p
imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend
Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)

The first meets already been confirmed Sydney. :)
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Sweet I might be able to afford the entry fee :p
imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend

haha.
About that... that gives me an idea.
Because Dad gets tickets to the aus games, THERE IS A SLIGHT CHANCE that I could get us all into a box for the next game.
When I say all I mean 10 people max. :P
Anyway, just a thought

Legend

Shotgun!
imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend

haha. Will have to see when we recieve the letter telling us amount of tickets/seating etc etc

You watch everybody suck up to me now ;)

martyB
martyB
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

So, umm, imno... we've known each other for a while now... *cough*..
imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend

You wanna take things to the next level?!! ZOMG me too!
:lol:
martyB
martyB
Legend

Guess I did hand that one to you on a platter, didn't I? :lol:
martyB
martyB
Legend

...but seriously...
imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend

haha
Whoa.
How come you posted twice inside 30 seconds?
Nobody else is allowed to do that! Mod special i guess?
Yes I know your serious, and it depends on the amount of tickets we get and IF we get box seats, and if the box is private etc etc
But there is a slight chance. And your a nice bloke and a regular so you would be one that come along if it was to happen :)
Although you DID ban me once.... :lol:

See Guest, theyr sucking up already! Laughing at my jokes that arent even funny....[-(
hahaha

Edited by imnofreak: 10/10/2008 10:13:07 PM
martyB
martyB
Legend

Quote:
How come you posted twice inside 30 seconds?
For effect...

Since we'll have interstate guests, we should make it a weekend: so if the next Sydney Socceroos match is on a weekend we can have a match the day before/after.

Quote:
The first meets already been confirmed Sydney
Makes sense I guess considering most of us 'regulars' are from Sydney, and the FFT staff aren't going to fly interstate to meet afromanGT and mk0825. Maybe Glenn can convince the missus to make a sojourn Sydney-side.... ;)
zimbos_05
zimbos_05
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

damn, would really like to meet everyone, but sydney would be a bit of a mission to travel just for the meet in jan, why is this country so damn big.....when you have it brissie let me know....but well keep sydney in mind for now, lets see what date you decide on...

....so er, imno, remember who can organise free nandos....
martyB
martyB
Legend

Being a young, aspiring journo, it would be worth meeting some of the FFT staff.
mk0825
mk0825
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
I wanna be a former socceroo one day!
zimbos_05
zimbos_05
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

martyB wrote:
Being a young, aspiring journo, it would be worth meeting some of the FFT staff.

i know, this would be friking awesome for me. When i saw this topic, i checked air flight prices and all, its just a bit hard, considering in in brisbane and will be getting back into uni next semester after taking a break this current semester. Trust me, it would be fantastic to meet these guys. Im not ruling it out all together, i want to see which date you guys decide on and then maybe ill make a trip down with my bro and cousin.
leftrightout
leftrightout
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

If FFT can pay for my flight and write it off as a tax deduction I'm there.
itsfootballdammit
itsfootballdammit
Rising Star
Rising Star (880 reputation)Rising Star (880 reputation)Rising Star (880 reputation)Rising Star (880 reputation)Rising Star (880 reputation)Rising Star (880 reputation)Rising Star (880 reputation)Rising Star (880 reputation)Rising Star (880 reputation)Rising Star (880 reputation)Rising Star (880 reputation)

Queensland always gets left out of football related "do's". I am already going to melbourne in jan to watch cricket so cant do two trips in one month....failing economy, possibility of new job around then as well, Sydney smells like my dogs arse.

Glenn and i will just go to the pub. Any other queenslanders are welcome
imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend

Quote:

You get them to cater the box at the game, and you're there ;)

zimbos_05
zimbos_05
Legend

imnofreak wrote:
Quote:

You get them to cater the box at the game, and you're there ;)

hahah, eysh, youd probably be more interested in the food rather than the game.

Edited by zimbos_05: 11/10/2008 06:38:01 PM
imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend

"Look, Maccas free, GO SON, GO...
GOALL!!!!! YEAH YEAH YEAH!....wait, wheres imno?? "

(FROM OFF SCREEN)
"Its just you and me Peri..."

Edited by imnofreak: 11/10/2008 06:49:30 PM
mk0825
mk0825
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

imnofreak wrote:
"Look, Maccas free, GO SON, GO...
GOALL!!!!! YEAH YEAH YEAH!....wait, wheres imno?? "

(FROM OFF SCREEN)
"Its just you and me Peri..."

Edited by imnofreak: 11/10/2008 06:49:30 PM

Well written... little to well mebeh?:?
imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend

haha it comes from reading scripts my whole life :lol:

PazzaInter
PazzaInter
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)

Erebus wrote:
Whats the rules for this thing anyway?

Is it strictly 18+?

Rules out half the members already :twisted:

Ye I'm only 13! Not that anyone would want to meet me though.
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

PazzaInter wrote:
Erebus wrote:
Whats the rules for this thing anyway?

Is it strictly 18+?

Rules out half the members already :twisted:

Ye I'm only 13! Not that anyone would want to meet me though.

LOL. That explains a whole lot. I thought you were just ignorant tbh.
imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend

haha. Play nice mk.
haha when you say mk it sounds like counselor mackay.

mk0825
mk0825
Legend

i always think it sounds like mr garrison mmmmmmmmmmk
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search