Miracle cure for George Pell


Miracle cure for George Pell

Author
Message
paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Posts: 25K, Visits: 0
Sorry for Daily Mail, but they have him by the balls fair and square on this one:

Daily Mail wrote:
[size=7]Heart condition improving then, George? Cardinal Pell pictured tucking into steak, chips and beer in a Roman piazza - weeks after claiming he was 'too ill' to come home to face child sex abuse royal commission[/size]
By FRANK COLETTA FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA
PUBLISHED: 17:06 EST, 10 May 2016 | UPDATED: 18:08 EST, 10 May 2016


Cardinal George Pell risked a heart attack if he flew home to Australia to face questioning at the Child Abuse Royal Commission earlier this year but that hasn't stopped him tucking into hearty meals of steak and chips.

Australia's most senior Catholic has been pictured strolling through Piazza Navona in Rome with a colleague before they sit down at the Domiziano restaurant to enjoy a beer.

Cardinal Pell, 74, submitted a two-page medical report in February which stated a flight to Australia to give evidence would severely impact his health and possibly lead to 'heart failure'.

He was allowed to provide testimony via video link and concluded his evidence on March 3. The images of Pell eating the heavy meal and drinking a beer were taken six weeks later, on April 18.








Edited by paladisious: 11/5/2016 06:37:10 PM

M80.

Crusader
Crusader
World Class
World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Posts: 5.7K, Visits: 0
Eating a meal is not the same as expecting an old man to fly around the world to appear before a witch hunt for the third time and answer the claims of a convicted pedophile that has admitted he has lied about Pell in the past.

Pell was well ahead of the curve in prosecuting pedophiles, he is just a magnet for anti-Catholic bias.
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Posts: 40K, Visits: 0
Crusader wrote:
Eating a meal is not the same as expecting an old man to fly around the world to appear before a witch hunt for the third time and answer the claims of a convicted pedophile that has admitted he has lied about Pell in the past.

Pell was well ahead of the curve in prosecuting pedophiles, he is just a magnet for anti-Catholic bias.


Who lied about Pell?

What about all the people he covered up for?

-PB

http://i.imgur.com/6NzMzeY.png

Heineken
Heineken
Legend
Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Posts: 49K, Visits: 0
Not that I'm defending the c*nt in any way, but a man's gotta eat.

Flying may have indeed fucked up his heart. Having a steak and a beer, it's not like he rocked up to Maccas and started doing the 5 minute pounder challange. So long as he's had a singular beer, there's nothing criminal about that. It's not like he's gone frat boy and tried to chug a 6-pack upside down through a garden hose and a funnel.

I hate the cunt as much as the next person, and I've had the unenviable task of not just having met him but done a few Saturday suspensions under him when I was at school, but it's a bit of a witch hunt given he's gone to dinner...

WOLLONGONG WOLVES FOR A-LEAGUE EXPANSION!

karta
karta
Hacker
Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Posts: 377, Visits: 0
Crusader wrote:
Eating a meal is not the same as expecting an old man to fly around the world to appear before a witch hunt for the third time and answer the claims of a convicted pedophile that has admitted he has lied about Pell in the past.

Pell was well ahead of the curve in prosecuting pedophiles, he is just a magnet for anti-Catholic bias.


:oops:

Amazing what a village mentality can make people say.
rusty
rusty
Pro
Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)Pro (5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Posts: 4.9K, Visits: 0
Can't a man eat a meal these days without being crucified?
Heineken
Heineken
Legend
Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Posts: 49K, Visits: 0
11.mvfc.11 wrote:
Heineken wrote:
Not that I'm defending the c*nt in any way, but a man's gotta eat.

Flying may have indeed fucked up his heart. Having a steak and a beer, it's not like he rocked up to Maccas and started doing the 5 minute pounder challange. So long as he's had a singular beer, there's nothing criminal about that. It's not like he's gone frat boy and tried to chug a 6-pack upside down through a garden hose and a funnel.

I hate the cunt as much as the next person, and I've had the unenviable task of not just having met him but done a few Saturday suspensions under him when I was at school, but it's a bit of a witch hunt given he's gone to dinner...
Phrasing...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

WOLLONGONG WOLVES FOR A-LEAGUE EXPANSION!

And Everyone Blamed Clive
And Everyone Blamed Clive
World Class
World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Posts: 6.3K, Visits: 0
rusty wrote:
Can't a man eat a meal these days without being crucified?


not if it's your last

Winner of Official 442 Comment of the day Award -  10th April 2017

Crusader
Crusader
World Class
World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Posts: 5.7K, Visits: 0
karta wrote:
Crusader wrote:
Eating a meal is not the same as expecting an old man to fly around the world to appear before a witch hunt for the third time and answer the claims of a convicted pedophile that has admitted he has lied about Pell in the past.

Pell was well ahead of the curve in prosecuting pedophiles, he is just a magnet for anti-Catholic bias.


:oops:

Amazing what a village mentality can make people say.


Village mentality? Care to explain or just using personal insults in lieu of argument?
Gayfish
Gayfish
Pro
Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Posts: 3.3K, Visits: 0
I'm guessing he likes his steaks like he likes his children, undercooked.
TrueAnglo
TrueAnglo
Hacker
Hacker (348 reputation)Hacker (348 reputation)Hacker (348 reputation)Hacker (348 reputation)Hacker (348 reputation)Hacker (348 reputation)Hacker (348 reputation)Hacker (348 reputation)Hacker (348 reputation)Hacker (348 reputation)Hacker (348 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Posts: 341, Visits: 0
Whats george done wrong ?
Benjamin
Benjamin
Legend
Legend (22K reputation)Legend (22K reputation)Legend (22K reputation)Legend (22K reputation)Legend (22K reputation)Legend (22K reputation)Legend (22K reputation)Legend (22K reputation)Legend (22K reputation)Legend (22K reputation)Legend (22K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Posts: 22K, Visits: 0
TrueAnglo wrote:
Whats george done wrong ?


People with heart conditions would usually be advised to stay away from red meat, chips and alcohol.

sokorny
sokorny
Pro
Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Posts: 2.2K, Visits: 0
Benjamin wrote:
TrueAnglo wrote:
Whats george done wrong ?


People with heart conditions would usually be advised to stay away from red meat, chips and alcohol.


Guess it could be argued that mid-flight if he went into cardiac arrest it is a bit harder getting to a hospital than from a piazaa in Rome.

Did the courts have any issues with him giving his testimony via a video link??
WSF
WSF
Pro
Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Posts: 2.2K, Visits: 0
11.mvfc.11 wrote:
Gayfish wrote:
I'm guessing he likes his steaks like he likes his children, undercooked.
:lol:


:lol:
Benjamin
Benjamin
Legend
Legend (22K reputation)Legend (22K reputation)Legend (22K reputation)Legend (22K reputation)Legend (22K reputation)Legend (22K reputation)Legend (22K reputation)Legend (22K reputation)Legend (22K reputation)Legend (22K reputation)Legend (22K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Posts: 22K, Visits: 0
sokorny wrote:
Benjamin wrote:
TrueAnglo wrote:
Whats george done wrong ?


People with heart conditions would usually be advised to stay away from red meat, chips and alcohol.


Guess it could be argued that mid-flight if he went into cardiac arrest it is a bit harder getting to a hospital than from a piazaa in Rome.

Did the courts have any issues with him giving his testimony via a video link??


The commission accepted his medical reasons for not attending - the question is whether those reasons were valid. The fact that he's eating steak and chips whilst drinking beer brings into question the validity of his medical claims. Makes no difference in a legal sense, but from an honesty and integrity point of view it brings up a few issues. That said, this is the man who said, under oath, that the abuse of children by a priest in his parish wasn't of any interest to him - so the health of his heart isn't really the major issue - I would say whether he has a heart at all is more to the point.
Joffa
Joffa
Legend
Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Posts: 66K, Visits: 0
#He's eating a steak and therefore he must be guilty.



mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Posts: 7.4K, Visits: 0
Love this piece of satire from Mad as Hell this week :lol: (starts about 10 seconds in)
[youtube]QEx4Nsq_7HI?start=810&end=893[/youtube]



Crusader
Crusader
World Class
World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Posts: 5.7K, Visits: 0
Gayfish wrote:
I'm guessing he likes his steaks like he likes his children, undercooked.


Pell isn't accused of molesting children, but being too slow to act upon complaints of pedophiles, despite the fact that he was the first to launch an investigation into pedophile priests. That was also his third appearance before the inquiry.

Don't let the facts get in the way of your witch hunt.
paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Posts: 25K, Visits: 0
Crusader wrote:
Don't let the facts get in the way of your witch hunt.

I think you'll find that it was his lot that actually did the witch hunting, back in the day. :lol:

M80.

Crusader
Crusader
World Class
World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Posts: 5.7K, Visits: 0
paladisious wrote:
Crusader wrote:
Don't let the facts get in the way of your witch hunt.

I think you'll find that it was his lot that actually did the witch hunting, back in the day. :lol:


Back in the day? Thousands of people are still murdered every year after being accused of witchcraft, usually by burning. Thankfully it doesn't happen in countries where the Catholic Church has shaped society. Judging the Catholic Church on incidents from hundreds of years ago is not as accurate a measure of its value as judging it by standards in parts of the world where it has influence as opposed to those where it does not.

Edited by Crusader: 15/5/2016 05:58:57 PM
paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Posts: 25K, Visits: 0
Crusader wrote:
paladisious wrote:
Crusader wrote:
Don't let the facts get in the way of your witch hunt.

I think you'll find that it was his lot that actually did the witch hunting, back in the day. :lol:


Back in the day? Thousands of people are still murdered every year after being accused of witchcraft, usually by burning. Thankfully it doesn't happen in countries where the Catholic Church has shaped society. Judging the Catholic Church on incidents from hundreds of years ago is not as accurate a measure of its value as judging it by standards in parts of the world where it has influence as opposed to those where it does not.


Can't have your steak and eat it, too:

IRIN wrote:
Contrary to wide-held perceptions in the West, child witchcraft in Africa is not an ancient "African tradition" but a relatively modern phenomenon dating back 10-20 years, says report author Aleksandra Cimpric. Before this, elderly people, and particularly women, tended to be accused.

The increase in accusations seems partly associated with the growing economic burden of raising children, linked to urbanization, separation of families and the weakening of family structures, says UNICEF's Theis; it is reinforced by the emergence of Pentecostal or revivalist churches in many of the affected countries.

Exploitative pastor-prophets claiming to be able to identify witches and offering exorcisms provide additional legitimization for witchcraft accusations. Their lucrative vocation complements the work of traditional healers, who also fight against the malevolent forces of the "other world", the report noted. In a televised case in Nigeria, "Bishop" Sunday Ulup Ay in Akwa Ibom state in the southeast made a personal fortune through exorcisms, charging $261 per child. He has since been arrested.


Apparently about a quarter of Nigeria's Christians are Catholic.

M80.

Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro
Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Posts: 2.4K, Visits: 0
This is nothing more than a Christian witch hunt in itself.

George Pell never molested anyone. He is accused of either not doing enough or not acting quick enough or both.

But you would never know it if you read the feral media.
paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Posts: 25K, Visits: 0
Aikhme wrote:
This is nothing more than a Christian witch hunt in itself.

George Pell never molested anyone. He is accused of either not doing enough or not acting quick enough or both.

But you would never know it if you read the feral media.


:lol: I have the world's smallest violin. :-({|=

M80.

Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro
Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Posts: 2.4K, Visits: 0
paladisious wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
This is nothing more than a Christian witch hunt in itself.

George Pell never molested anyone. He is accused of either not doing enough or not acting quick enough or both.

But you would never know it if you read the feral media.


:lol: I have the world's smallest violin. :-({|=


That's not the only thing that is small! :lol:
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Posts: 40K, Visits: 0
Feral media, the newest buzzwords for ET.

-PB

http://i.imgur.com/6NzMzeY.png

tsf
tsf
World Class
World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Posts: 8.4K, Visits: 0
Aikhme wrote:


George Pell never molested anyone.


You do not know that.

Aikhme wrote:


He is accused of either not doing enough or not acting quick enough or both.



He's also accused of covering it up, and transferring priests he knew were kid rapists to other churches, where they then went on to rape more children.



Edited by tsf: 15/5/2016 08:04:49 PM
Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro
Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Posts: 2.4K, Visits: 0
tsf wrote:
Aikhme wrote:


George Pell never molested anyone.


You do not know that.

Aikhme wrote:


He is accused of either not doing enough or not acting quick enough or both.



He's also accused of covering it up, and transferring priests he knew were kid rapists to other churches, where they then went on to rape more children.



Edited by tsf: 15/5/2016 08:04:49 PM


Are you now making accusations that he did?

If so, there is a burden of proof. Not a case of guilty until proven innocent.

Bring the proof and have him charged.

And no, he is not being accused of covering things up. They would like to. But he is too smart for them.

Edited by Aikhme: 15/5/2016 10:23:47 PM
paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)Legend (26K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Posts: 25K, Visits: 0
Aikhme wrote:
If so, there is a burden of proof. Not a case of guilty until proven innocent.

Bring the proof and have him charged.


You're all for due process now, but were defending him for obviously lying to avoid it last page. :lol:

M80.

Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro
Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Posts: 2.4K, Visits: 0
paladisious wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
If so, there is a burden of proof. Not a case of guilty until proven innocent.

Bring the proof and have him charged.


You're all for due process now, but were defending him for obviously lying to avoid it last page. :lol:


What because he had a steak? :lol: :lol:

Are you guys ok? :lol:
Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro
Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Posts: 2.4K, Visits: 0
Look, I have no issue with getting to the bottom of all this.

Clearly, some people were sexually abused by persons in positions of trust, whether that be the Catholic Church or other schools etc.

Bring the culprits to justice. Pay compensation to the victims, and substantial compensation. Pay for their rehabilitation and other medical expenses.

But, this has been hijacked and turned into a vendetta and witch hunt against the Catholic Church. Institutions are being attacked. the foundations are being torn down. Christians are denied a voice.

Why? Because the Left has its agenda, Gender Fluidity, Marriage Equality, and down the track, even Paedophilia will be accepted as there will be an argument that Pedophiles are born that way so it can't be their fault.

In order for the Left to get their way, without an opposing voice, they need to decimate Churches. Become secular, and then they will turn their eye over to the social fabric.

That is the way I see it.



Edited by Aikhme: 15/5/2016 11:49:43 PM
GO


Select a Forum....























Inside Sport


Search