Miracle cure for George Pell

Miracle cure for George Pell

Author
JP
Pro
Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Aikhme wrote:
Why? Because the Left has its agenda, Gender Fluidity, Marriage Equality, and down the track, even Pedophilia will be accepted as there will be an argument that Pedophiles are born that way so it can't be their fault.

Oh dear.
paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Aikhme wrote:
Look, I have no issue with getting to the bottom of all this.

Clearly, some people were sexually abused by persons in positions of trust, whether that be the Catholic Church or other schools etc.

Bring the culprits to justice. Pay compensation to the victims, and substantial compensation. Pay for their rehabilitation and other medical expenses.

But, this has been hijacked and turned into a vendetta and witch hunt against the Catholic Church. Institutions are being attacked. the foundations are being torn down. Christians are denied a voice.

Why? Because the Left has its agenda, Gender Fluidity, Marriage Equality, and down the track, even Pedophilia will be accepted as there will be an argument that Pedophiles are born that way so it can't be their fault.

In order for the Left to get their way, without an opposing voice, they need to decimate Churches. Become secular, and then they will turn their eye over to the social fabric.

That is the way I see it.

Help, help! He's being repressed!
Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro
Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
paladisious wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
Look, I have no issue with getting to the bottom of all this.

Clearly, some people were sexually abused by persons in positions of trust, whether that be the Catholic Church or other schools etc.

Bring the culprits to justice. Pay compensation to the victims, and substantial compensation. Pay for their rehabilitation and other medical expenses.

But, this has been hijacked and turned into a vendetta and witch hunt against the Catholic Church. Institutions are being attacked. the foundations are being torn down. Christians are denied a voice.

In order for the Left to get their way, without an opposing voice, they need to decimate Churches. Become secular, and then they will turn their eye over to the social fabric.

That is the way I see it.

Help, help! He's being repressed!

Not me!

I'm an Orthodox but an Atheist really.

But I will stand up and defend everyone's freedoms and rights to free speech.
paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

Aikhme wrote:
Not me!

If you say something as absurd as:

Aikhme wrote:
Christians are denied a voice.

You have every right to have your opinion taken the piss out of.

If you could identify anyone who's freedom of speech has been curtailed in this episode that you are defending, I'd love to know.

Edited by paladisious: 16/5/2016 12:07:37 AM
Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro

paladisious wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
Not me!

Aikhme wrote:

If you could identify anyone who's freedom of speech has been curtailed in this episode that you are defending, I'd love to know.

Tell me how I am wrong!

When the Christian lobbies or conservatives speak out against Marriage Equality or safe Schools, they are abused and called every name under the sun.

Everywhere, debates get shut down, people are being silenced out of fear of being labelled as bigots, zealots, neocons, homophobes, neanderthals, and more. It is an emotionally charged non debate because the other side is being ridiculed and insulted.

Political Correctness is out of control, and IS the means by which people and organisations are being silenced.

One day, you will all find your balls and make a stand before you all turn to a bunch of Left Wing emancipated fairies so eager to please everybody.

Edited by Aikhme: 16/5/2016 12:35:14 AM
paladisious
paladisious
Legend

Aikhme wrote:
paladisious wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
Not me!

Aikhme wrote:

Tell me how I am wrong!

When the Christian lobbies or conservatives speak out against Marriage Equality, they are abused and called every name under the sun.

Everywhere, debates get shut down, people are being silenced out of fear of being labelled as bigots, zealots, neocons, homophobes, neanderthals, and more. It is an emotionally charged non debate because the other side is being ridiculed and insulted.

Political Correctness is out of control, and IS the means by which people and organisations are being silenced.

Nobody's being silenced, people are just disagreeing with the people you name and you're crying persecution.
paladisious
paladisious
Legend

Case in point: I could "shut down" this debate with one click, and yet here you are, free to continue.

Edited by paladisious: 16/5/2016 12:34:34 AM
Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro

paladisious wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
paladisious wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
Not me!

Aikhme wrote:

Tell me how I am wrong!

When the Christian lobbies or conservatives speak out against Marriage Equality, they are abused and called every name under the sun.

Nobody's being silenced, people are just disagreeing with the people you name and you're crying persecution.

Yes the conservatives are trying to put an argument forward, and the "progressives" are ridiculing them and calling them names because they can't handle opposition.

That is not disagreeing and promoting sensible debate over the issues.
Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro

paladisious wrote:
Case in point: I could "shut down" this debate with one click, and yet here you are, free to continue.

Edited by paladisious: 16/5/2016 12:34:34 AM

Sure I am free to continue.

But you haven't called me any names yet either, but that is not say it doesn't happen. I have been called many names because I put forward an alternative viewpoint.

You did ridicule me though. You said my viewpoint is absurd! Why? Why is my opinion so absurd and yours so valid?

Because you disagree? Disagree by all means. My views disagree with other people's views. It's not a problem. But why the ridicule and why is my view any less than yours or absurd as you put it? Where is the science that say's I am wrong or that my views are absurd?

Edited by Aikhme: 16/5/2016 12:47:34 AM
paladisious
paladisious
Legend

Lots of people get ridiculed for their views, lefties like me included, just look at the comments on any Herald Sun or Fox News article.

Crusader, the other poster who is defending Pell in this thread, and I have exchanged all sorts of bants, and he's even a Sydney FC supporter, and yet:

You're willfully misinterpreting people having other views as yours and debating for those views as some sort of persecution, and that this persecution only happens to people on the Right. You said that conservatives are the only people trying to argue, and that all leftists only use ad hominem attacks because they don't have their own argument, and you infer that this never happens the other way around.

That is absurd.

The claim "Christians don't have a voice" is worthy of ridicule in 2016 Australia, as it is ridiculous. This is not ad hominem, or persecution.

Edited by paladisious: 16/5/2016 01:23:52 AM
Heineken
Heineken
Legend
Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)

Personally, I hope he eats his steak medium rare. If he's one of those cunts that order it well done, I hope he gets shot with a bazooka in the balls.

WOLLONGONG WOLVES FOR A-LEAGUE EXPANSION!

Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro

paladisious wrote:
Lots of people get ridiculed for their views, lefties like me included, just look at the comments on any Herald Sun or Fox News article.

Sure the Right ridicules the Left. And the Left ridicules the Right.

But that's not what I am talking about.

paladisious wrote:
Crusader, the other poster who is defending Pell in this thread, and I have exchanged all sorts of bants, and he's even a Sydney FC supporter, and yet:

Typical straw man argument.

It's like a racist posting a picture of himself with a Black guy and then saying something like: "I'm not racist because I have a Black friend"

Btw, you have a beer gut. You need to hit the gym! :lol:

paladisious wrote:
You're willfully misinterpreting people having other views as yours and debating for those views as some sort of persecution, and that this persecution only happens to people on the Right. You said that conservatives are the only people trying to argue, and that all leftists only use ad hominem attacks because they don't have their own argument, and you infer that this never happens the other way around.

That is absurd.

No not exactly. I am talking about PC and all its dimensions.

We are discussing many issues right now, from Marriage Equality, to Safe Schools and Gender Fluidity. We are discussing all kinds of things such as terrorism and walking on egg shells so as to not state the obvious that all terrorists seem to be coming from the Islamic Faith in case we offend the majority. We are not allowed to say the bleating obvious anymore. We are not allowed to offend. Anyone who gives an alternative view against Marriage Equality, Terrorism, Gender Fluidity and Safe Schools and other self proclaimed "progressive" issues such as Climate Change is in fact ridiculed and their reputations crucified, especially on the MSM and Social Media.

People are not discussing. They are insulting and name-calling.

paladisious wrote:
The claim "Christians don't have a voice" is worthy of ridicule in 2016 Australia, as it is ridiculous. This is not ad hominem, or persecution.

Edited by paladisious: 16/5/2016 01:23:52 AM

Don't exaggerate. They obviously have a voice, but they are being ridiculed, teased, called all kinds of names, and that makes people hide in their shells. PC is actually stifling free speech. People do not feel as free to speak their mind anymore. If you do, and disagree with the Left on specific issues then watch out.

Those for are having their say, but also trying to silence those against. And they are achieving success.

[youtube]1au6va0Tnck[/youtube]

Edited by Aikhme: 16/5/2016 02:42:28 AM
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

:lol: ricey you're a laugh
paladisious
paladisious
Legend

You're moving so many goalposts, hoping I won't bother keeping up with them all and give up. We're not "discussing many issues right now", and I won't watch your video of Bill Shorten.

Claims right wingers are being persecuted because they are "called names" and then has a go at my gut, even though I never once went ad hominem on him. Shameful cowardice on your part, Aikhme.

"We are not allowed to offend." Complains when people calling out Pell's hypocrisy offends him. :lol:

Edited by paladisious: 16/5/2016 02:20:42 AM
Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro

paladisious wrote:
You're moving so many goalposts, hoping I won't bother keeping up with them all and give up. We're not "discussing many issues right now", and I won't watch your video of Bill Shorten.

Claims right wingers are being persecuted because they are "called names" and then has a go at my gut, even though I never once went ad hominem on him. Shameful cowardice on your part, Aikhme.

"We are not allowed to offend." Complains when people calling out Pell's hypocrisy offends him. :lol:

No not moving any goalposts at all.

You seem to think, are are trying to convince others that I said people are not free to say what they want.

Well that is not true.

People are being victimized, targeted, insulted, ridiculed by the PC Brigade when they don't fall in line with the Lefist's Social Agenda, and that is a form of censorship.

I never said Right Wingers are being persecuted. that is your own manufactured twist.

I don't see how you have called out Pell's hypocrisy! The poor chap was just eating a steak for crying out loud! :lol:

Edited by Aikhme: 16/5/2016 02:25:01 AM
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

:lol: getting all flustered are we ricey?? No one is attacking you at all.
paladisious
paladisious
Legend

Aikhme wrote:
paladisious wrote:

You seem to think, are are trying to convince others that I said people are not free to say what they want.

Well that is not true.

People are being victimized, targeted, insulted, ridiculed by the PC Brigade when they don't fall in line with the Lefist's Social Agenda, and that is a form of censorship.

I never said Right Wingers are being persecuted. that is your own manufactured twist.

Edited by Aikhme: 16/5/2016 02:23:16 AM

You moved the goalposts as far as ISIS. :lol:

You "victimized, targeted, insulted, [and] ridiculed" me by having a go at my appearance when I didn't fall in line with your views, and I never censored you.

I never twisted or misattributed anything you have said.

Your hypocrisy is blatant.

Edited by paladisious: 16/5/2016 02:27:42 AM
Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro

MvFCArsenal16.8 wrote:

It looks like he is a bit flustered.

Maybe he should take a couple of deep breaths into this bag. :lol:

Edited by Aikhme: 16/5/2016 02:28:18 AM
paladisious
paladisious
Legend

Aikhme wrote:
MvFCArsenal16.8 wrote:

Maybe he should take a couple of deep breaths. :lol:

How's the persecution complex going? :lol:
Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro

paladisious wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
[quote=paladisious]You're moving so many goalposts, hoping I won't bother keeping up with them all and give up. We're not "discussing many issues right now", and I won't watch your video of Bill Shorten.

Well that is not true.

Edited by Aikhme: 16/5/2016 02:23:16 AM

paladisious wrote:

I used terrorism as an example. I never mentioned ISIS.

paladisious wrote:
You "victimized, targeted, insulted, [and] ridiculed" me by having a go at my appearance when I didn't fall in line with your views, and I never censored you.

Touche! :lol:

paladisious wrote:

Yes you did!

paladisious wrote:

What because I disagree with you again? Why is my view hypocritical and yours so valid?

Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro

paladisious wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
MvFCArsenal16.8 wrote:

Maybe he should take a couple of deep breaths. :lol:

How's the persecution complex going? :lol:

Again you mention persecution. i never claimed living in North Korea for your information.

That is your misinterpretation because you have nothing left.
Carlito
Carlito
Legend

Aikhme wrote:
MvFCArsenal16.8 wrote:

Trys to claim the moral high ground. Yetattacks anyone who disagrees with hi,. Yep ricey confirmed. How sad that you make another user account to try snd troll us again. Do us a favour and stop embarssing yaself
Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro

MvFCArsenal16.8 wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
MvFCArsenal16.8 wrote:

Trys to claim the moral high ground. Yetattacks anyone who disagrees with hi,. Yep ricey confirmed. How sad that you make another user account to try snd troll us again. Do us a favour and stop embarssing yaself

Oh I see! you're here to help your mate!

Good! He needs it! :lol:
paladisious
paladisious
Legend

Aikhme wrote:
paladisious wrote:

Obviously you mentioned Islamic terrorism, and I reasonably took it to mean ISIS as a prime example of the problem that religion has with barbarous thugs within it that take up ISIS' cause.

Sorry for calling them out on that one, I know that ruins your previous strawman about the leftist conspiracy/agenda. :lol:

Aikhme wrote:
paladisious wrote:

A grown-up would apologise.

Aikhme wrote:
paladisious wrote:

Yes you did!

Nup, never once. Haven't needed to. :lol:

Aikhme wrote:
paladisious wrote:

What because I disagree with you again? Why is my view hypocritical and yours so valid?

Because no rightey ever "victimized, targeted, insulted, [and] ridiculed" a leftie. That was very central to your rant, and I called you out on it, because you've been at it.

And even so, George gets his steak and has you in a huff defending him, so who gets the last laugh?
paladisious
paladisious
Legend

Aikhme wrote:
MvFCArsenal16.8 wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
MvFCArsenal16.8 wrote:

Is it persecution when two people disagree with one person?
Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro

paladisious wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
[quote=paladisious]You moved the goalposts as far as ISIS. :lol:

paladisious wrote:
Obviously you mentioned Islamic terrorism, and I reasonably took it to mean ISIS as a prime example of the problem that religion has with barbarous thugs within it that take up ISIS' cause.

Sorry for calling them out on that one, I know that ruins your previous strawman about the leftist conspiracy/agenda. :lol:

yes I mentioned the terrorism debate just like I mentioned Marriage Equality, Gender Fluidity and Safe Schools and also Climate Change.

These are prime examples of what I am talking about.

Aikhme wrote:
paladisious wrote:

paladisious wrote:
A grown-up would apologise.

I'm waiting then ...

Aikhme wrote:
paladisious wrote:

Yes you did!

paladisious wrote:
Nup, never once. Haven't needed to. :lol:

Yes you did. You misinterpreted my entire argument and even accused me of insinuating persecution. that is a pretty strong word. usually minorities are persecuted in Syria, or in countries like North korea and other places.

paladisious wrote:
A grown up should apologise!

I haven't got all day!

Aikhme wrote:
paladisious wrote:

paladisious wrote:
Because no rightey ever "victimized, targeted, insulted, [and] ridiculed" a leftie. That was very central to your rant, and I called you out on it, because you've been at it.

We victimize! When? Surely not!

paladisious wrote:
And even so, George gets his steak and has you in a huff defending him, so who gets the last laugh?

You mean bring some perspective into the argument and some well needed sanity!

Guilty as charged I am!
Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro

paladisious wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
MvFCArsenal16.8 wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
MvFCArsenal16.8 wrote:

Is it persecution when two people disagree with one person?

I will leave the persecution to you! You seem to be the expert about persecution and the first to mention it. :lol:
paladisious
paladisious
Legend

Aikhme, when you're unrustled enough please fix the quotes in your post, it's a mess.
BETHFC
BETHFC
World Class
World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)

Aikhme wrote:

I love how Christians/Catholics have the audacity to complain about being denied a voice in all of this.

Christians have a voice, the problem being, no one buys their bullshit excuses for these people and the rotten organisation that they belong to.

It's not a witch hunt, the church is being hammered for deliberately being difficult.
Carlito
Carlito
Legend

BETHFC wrote:
Aikhme wrote:

But, this has been hijacked and turned into a vendetta and witch hunt against the Catholic Church. Institutions lop. are being attacked. the foundations are being torn down. Christians are denied a voice.

I love how Christians/Catholics have the audacity to complain about being denied a voice in all of this.

Christians have a voice, the problem being, no one buys their bullshit excuses for these people and the rotten organisation that they belong to.

It's not a witch hunt, the church is being hammered for deliberately being difficult.

This. And as a catholic i see nothing wrong with the church rightfully getting its comeuppance. For too long they were untouchable. But the hierarchy knew and needs to be held accountable for the sins of their priests
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search