Miracle cure for George Pell

Miracle cure for George Pell

Author
Aikhme
Pro
Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
WSF wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
MvFCArsenal16.8 wrote:
:lol: if all else fails just use the old your a leftist rant. Poor old ricey

I am beyond question when it comes to multis. beyond question and squeaky clean! :cool:

Should have been banned by now, shittest multi on here at the moment.

You on the other hand are not beyond question. So obviously a multi!
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
So sad .so so sad.
WSF
WSF
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

MvFCArsenal16.8 wrote:
So sad .so so sad.

Eastern Glory
Eastern Glory
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

Can we just burn this thread please?
SocaWho
SocaWho
World Class
World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)

Eastern Glory wrote:

paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

SocaWho wrote:
Eastern Glory wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro
Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)

MvFCArsenal16.8 wrote:
So sad .so so sad.

Here, have a tissue!

Crusader
Crusader
⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️
⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)

paladisious wrote:
Lots of people get ridiculed for their views, lefties like me included, just look at the comments on any Herald Sun or Fox News article.

Crusader, the other poster who is defending Pell in this thread, and I have exchanged all sorts of bants, and he's even a Sydney FC supporter, and yet:

You're willfully misinterpreting people having other views as yours and debating for those views as some sort of persecution, and that this persecution only happens to people on the Right. You said that conservatives are the only people trying to argue, and that all leftists only use ad hominem attacks because they don't have their own argument, and you infer that this never happens the other way around.

That is absurd.

The claim "Christians don't have a voice" is worthy of ridicule in 2016 Australia, as it is ridiculous. This is not ad hominem, or persecution.

Edited by paladisious: 16/5/2016 01:23:52 AM

I feel dirty now that Ricey pointed out that I am your token conservative friend.
Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro

Crusader wrote:
paladisious wrote:
Lots of people get ridiculed for their views, lefties like me included, just look at the comments on any Herald Sun or Fox News article.

Crusader, the other poster who is defending Pell in this thread, and I have exchanged all sorts of bants, and he's even a Sydney FC supporter, and yet:

You're willfully misinterpreting people having other views as yours and debating for those views as some sort of persecution, and that this persecution only happens to people on the Right. You said that conservatives are the only people trying to argue, and that all leftists only use ad hominem attacks because they don't have their own argument, and you infer that this never happens the other way around.

That is absurd.

The claim "Christians don't have a voice" is worthy of ridicule in 2016 Australia, as it is ridiculous. This is not ad hominem, or persecution.

Edited by paladisious: 16/5/2016 01:23:52 AM

I feel dirty now that Ricey pointed out that I am your token conservative friend.

I'm not Ricey, I swear!

Look, if it makes you feel better, I can photoshop my photo in the image and say that Pala is my friend!

Better still, I can say Sarah Hanson-Young is my token friend by posting an image of her. She's a good sort!

mmmmm ubba ubba.....

:lol:

Edited by Aikhme: 16/5/2016 11:53:26 PM
BETHFC
BETHFC
World Class
World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)

Aikhme wrote:
MvFCArsenal16.8 wrote:
But but but witch hunt. Feral media. Etc etc

Yes! It has metamorphosed into a Witch Hunt, Spanish Inquisition, by the Leftist Progressives who want to change society.

And it will come out in due course!

I'm pretty right wing and I want the Catholic Church to squirm over this.
Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro

BETHFC wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
MvFCArsenal16.8 wrote:

Yes! It has metamorphosed into a Witch Hunt, Spanish Inquisition, by the Leftist Progressives who want to change society.

No you don't.

You want those responsible to squirm.

The Catholic Church is an organisation representing over a Billion people.
Drunken_Fish
Drunken_Fish
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)

The world will be a much better place when the Roman Catholic Church does not exist.

I used to be Drunken_Fish

BETHFC
BETHFC
World Class
World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)

Aikhme wrote:
BETHFC wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
MvFCArsenal16.8 wrote:

No you don't.

I want the Catholic Church to accept that it has failed as an organisation.

It's an organisation that preaches morality and yet it's senior people can't keep their hands off vulnerable children.

Nothing more hypocritical than an organisation going against it's own morals, doing nothing when finding out the truth and then doing everything possible to avoid taking responsibility for it.
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

BETHFC wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
BETHFC wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
MvFCArsenal16.8 wrote:

No you don't.

This.

Doesn't matter if they represent 1 person or a billion.

They fucked up, systemically, across the world.

-PB

Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro

paulbagzFC wrote:
BETHFC wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
BETHFC wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
MvFCArsenal16.8 wrote:

No you don't.

This.

-PB

That would suggest then that illicit activities are widespread and happening across the world.

That is not the case.
Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro

BETHFC wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
BETHFC wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
MvFCArsenal16.8 wrote:

No you don't.

It's an organisation that preaches morality and yet it's senior people can't keep their hands off vulnerable children.

Nothing more hypocritical than an organisation going against it's own morals, doing nothing when finding out the truth and then doing everything possible to avoid taking responsibility for it.

That is a complete exaggeration.

You said its senior people can't keep their hands off vulnerable children.

That is not the case.
Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro

Drunken_Fish wrote:
The world will be a much better place when the Roman Catholic Church does not exist.

I agree.

I am Atheist but baptized into the Orthodox Church.

There is a Schism between Orthodox and Catholics. We know that Catholicism is crooked and probably responsible for the spread of Aids in Africa.

But, they do have a right to exist because if you persecute one, then where do we stop? Do we persecute Muslims and Jews as well?
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend

Aikhme wrote:
paulbagzFC wrote:
BETHFC wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
BETHFC wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
MvFCArsenal16.8 wrote:

No you don't.

This.

-PB

That would suggest then that illicit activities are widespread and happening across the world.

That is not the case.

They had/have been.

Child abuse and their subsequent cover ups have happened in many countries.

The "sweep under the rug" manoeuvre is a staple used by those in position of power with the Church.

-PB

BETHFC
BETHFC
World Class

Aikhme wrote:
BETHFC wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
BETHFC wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
MvFCArsenal16.8 wrote:

No you don't.

That is not the case.

People within the Church in a position of power have touched little boys.

It's widespread sexual abuse against minors. We probably only know a bit of it too.

Stop playing down the extent.
Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro

BETHFC wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
BETHFC wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
BETHFC wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
MvFCArsenal16.8 wrote:

No you don't.

That is not the case.

People within the Church in a position of power have touched little boys.

It's widespread sexual abuse against minors. We probably only know a bit of it too.

Stop playing down the extent.

Yes, people have done that and have used the Church in a way to do it without of course any assistance from the Church itself.

These people are also a very minute fraction of the total clergy, who I am positive 99.99% do the right thing.

So there is a problem of Sexual Harassment in the community and it isn't soley attributable to Churches either. It also has occurred in Schools and other parts of society.
Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro

paulbagzFC wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
paulbagzFC wrote:
BETHFC wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
BETHFC wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
MvFCArsenal16.8 wrote:

No you don't.

This.

-PB

That is not the case.

They had/have been.

Child abuse and their subsequent cover ups have happened in many countries.

The "sweep under the rug" manoeuvre is a staple used by those in position of power with the Church.

-PB

There have been cases in schools as well.

Even the Government has been accused of a cover up.

Do you have any evidence that there was a deliberate cover up?
paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Crusader wrote:

Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro

paladisious wrote:
Crusader wrote:

You should apologize!

With friends like you, who needs enemies! :lol:
WSF
WSF
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Aikhme wrote:
paladisious wrote:
Crusader wrote:

You should apologize!

[youtube]5DmYLrxR0Y8[/youtube]
Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro

WSF wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
paladisious wrote:
Crusader wrote:

You should apologize!

[youtube]5DmYLrxR0Y8[/youtube]

You don't have any friends mate!

I will be your friend though, only because I feel for you son! :cry:
And Everyone Blamed Clive
World Class
World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)

time for a new page

Winner of Official 442 Comment of the day Award -  10th April 2017

World Class
World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)

I think

World Class

[youtube]fHRDfut2Vx0[/youtube]

Davide82
Davide82
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

I wish I had read all this earlier

I knew this Aikhme "character" was not the simpleton he tried to come across as in the first several hundred posts.
Got more and more eloquent and a better speller etc etc really quite fast

Aha well played (for a while). Congrats.

Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro

Davide82 wrote:
I wish I had read all this earlier

I knew this Aikhme "character" was not the simpleton he tried to come across as in the first several hundred posts.
Got more and more eloquent and a better speller etc etc really quite fast

Aha well played (for a while). Congrats.

You mean I got more serious about it.

I still don't proof my posts, but my English has always been 100%

I am multilingual. Did you know that? For the simpletons, that means more than 2 languages.

Edited by Aikhme: 17/5/2016 02:42:10 PM
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search