New wave of multis

New wave of multis

Author
Jong Gabe
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
time to delet them.

E

Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

Especially when they go straight into threads in e.t .
And Everyone Blamed Clive
And Everyone Blamed Clive
World Class
World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)

Winner of Official 442 Comment of the day Award -  10th April 2017

canonical
canonical
Amateur
Amateur (503 reputation)Amateur (503 reputation)Amateur (503 reputation)Amateur (503 reputation)Amateur (503 reputation)Amateur (503 reputation)Amateur (503 reputation)Amateur (503 reputation)Amateur (503 reputation)Amateur (503 reputation)Amateur (503 reputation)

Has Aikhme been (perma)-banned ?
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

Only forumer to be permabanned is mk. And irrc guest
Jong Gabe
Jong Gabe
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

View from the fence wrote:

=d>

E

Eastern Glory
Eastern Glory
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

I have a feeling that if Notorganic is IP banned, most of them will go away.

Edited by eastern glory: 24/5/2016 06:43:18 PM
notorganic
notorganic
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

Eastern Glory wrote:

I've seen you throw this accusation around a bit in the past few months in my sporadic visits, and although it's somewhat fun to watch you obsess over it you should probably find a new line of inquiry.

Notwithstanding, of course, VPNs and proxies pretty much render IP bans completely useless.
Eastern Glory
Eastern Glory
Legend

notorganic wrote:
Eastern Glory wrote:

I've seen you throw this accusation around a bit in the past few months in my sporadic visits, and although it's somewhat fun to watch you obsess over it you should probably find a new line of inquiry.

Notwithstanding, of course, VPNs and proxies pretty much render IP bans completely useless.

I don't know what half of that means, and to be honest, I care even less.
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Eastern Glory wrote:

Edited by eastern glory: 24/5/2016 06:43:18 PM

Yeah nah lol.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

jlm8695
jlm8695
Legend
Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Is it possible for ET to be locked to people who have only been around for say a month and active? Right now it's: Mods tolerate person X for indefinite period before they get the banhammer. Person X makes a new multi as soon as they're banned and assumes a different role but is still a cunt, and the cycles repeat.

I'm not saying the mods are doing the wrong thing, you can't just ban someone who happens to be a new poster and pops into ET and they're doing a good job so far, but if something like the above could be implemented then it would slow down the process and make moderating easier.

Everybody used to complain about how bad AF was, but that's one of the safest places on the forum right now.

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search