Unless A League becomes less plastic, I'm out!

Unless A League becomes less plastic, I'm out!

Author
Aikhme
Pro
Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Yes, I would like to openly declare that I no longer have any affiliation to AUFC and that I will not be going to ANY of their games, or let my family attend, until the A League becomes less plastic.

If and when SMFC and my old club of West Adelaide join with Adelaide City and enter the A League, then I will re-engage.

Until then, c'mon West Adelaide in the NPL and our ally Adelaide City!

The plastic AUFC logo is also gone and replaced with the non plastic West Adelaide logo!

walnuts
walnuts
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I really do not give a shit.
Toughlove
Toughlove
Rising Star
Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)

Onya Crackers
RedshirtWilly
RedshirtWilly
World Class
World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)

State League
SWandP
SWandP
Pro
Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)

I hope you realise that 442 forums is plastic and that you should feel encouraged to extend your noble gesture of boycotting all that is plastic.

I fully support you in your lifelong endeavour.

soil
soil
Pro
Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)

Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro
Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)

11.mvfc.11 wrote:
Not your best wind up

4/10 for effort

No wind up. I am being serious. Don't really care who get's upset or not. They shouldn't get upset at all, but some people just have no clue.

If people don't do things like this, or express their opinions openly and freely, then the FFA will not know that there are issues out there and that the Football Community is divided. These sentiments are hardly uncommon.
Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro

SWandP wrote:
I hope you realise that 442 forums is plastic and that you should feel encouraged to extend your noble gesture of boycotting all that is plastic.

No 442 forum is fine, and I enjoy being here.

It's interesting, to say the least...
And Everyone Blamed Clive
World Class
World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)

Aikhme wrote:
less plastic.

how much less ?

Winner of Official 442 Comment of the day Award -  10th April 2017

robbos
robbos
Pro
Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)

Aikhme wrote:
SWandP wrote:

I too support you!!!! If only Greece qualified for Euros, so you could watch some football, no A-League, no Greece, must be lonely place. I feel for you.
Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro

robbos wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
SWandP wrote:

I too support you!!!! If only Greece qualified for Euros, so you could watch some football, no A-League, no Greece, must be lonely place. I feel for you.

No I watch the Euros. That's not plastic.

Doesn't matter if Greece didn't qualify. Maybe they will qualify next time. They aren't exactly excluded from the competition. It's merit based.

Love the European Cup.

The NPL, European Cup and EPL is my Football fix.
Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro

View from the fence wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
less plastic.

how much less ?

They are more metallic, probably close to Titanium or at the very least GOLD! :lol:
Someguy
Someguy
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

Wow, a plastic starts a thread to complain about plastics. Truly bizarre.
hotrod
hotrod
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro

Someguy wrote:

What seems to be the problem?

You shouldn't be concerned with the threads I start, and steer clear if you don't like them.

Edited by Aikhme: 22/6/2016 12:10:43 PM
Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro

hotrod wrote:

The gif isn't quite right!

The white corners weren't cut out. Where is the attention to detail? Plastic! :lol:

Some things never change.

Edited by Aikhme: 22/6/2016 12:11:17 PM
Someguy
Someguy
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

Aikhme wrote:
Someguy wrote:

What seems to be the problem.

You shouldn't be concerned with the threads I start, and steer clear if you don't like them.

I'm not that concerned, it's genuinely funny that the truest kind of plastic is whinging about plastics.
Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro

Someguy wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
Someguy wrote:

I'm not that concerned, it's genuinely funny that the truest kind of plastic is whinging about plastics.

Then how is plastic suppose to lift its game and lift the bar if no one is allowed to complain about plastic?

Plastic argument there! :lol:
Someguy
Someguy
Pro

Aikhme wrote:
Someguy wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
Someguy wrote:

Then how is plastic suppose to lift its game and lift the bar if no one is allowed to complain about plastic?

Let's check the facts here:

Number of Clubs "supported": 4
Numbers of Countries you "support" clubs in: 4
Number of clubs outside of top division: 1 (25%)
Changes "support": Yes

Definitely a plastic. None of them on their own mean much, but having 4 clubs, and changing one suddenly for a weak reason (to do with the league as you put it), suggests that you're as plastic as they come.

This is either brilliant satire or you're a self hating plastic.
Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro

Someguy wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
Someguy wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
Someguy wrote:

Let's check the facts here:

Number of Clubs "supported": 4
Numbers of Countries you "support" clubs in: 4
Number of clubs outside of top division: 1 (25%)
Changes "support": Yes

Definitely a plastic. None of them on their own mean much, but having 4 clubs, and changing one suddenly for a weak reason (to do with the league as you put it), suggests that you're as plastic as they come.

This is either brilliant satire or you're a self hating plastic.

I don't discriminate against countries nor exlude others from competition.

It took me 12 years to attend an A League game, and boy, what a mistake that was.

I went looking for my Ithaca and found a plastic factory! :lol:
Someguy
Someguy
Pro

Aikhme wrote:

It took me 12 years to attend an A League game, and boy, what a mistake that was.

You mean you're a plastic.

12 years to actually attend an A-league game though, why even bother with a thread like this if you were only ever a plastic keyboard warrior?
Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro

Someguy wrote:
Aikhme wrote:

12 years to actually attend an A-league game though, why even bother with a thread like this if you were only ever a plastic keyboard warrior?

12 years means I'm definately not plastic or a little sheep.

I say what I mean and do what I say! :lol:

Plastic straw man argument! :lol:
World Class
World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)

Someguy wrote:
Aikhme wrote:

12 years to attend a League that 11 years old

Someguy
Someguy
Pro

Aikhme wrote:
Someguy wrote:
Aikhme wrote:

Wait... so you're saying that taking 12 years to actually attend a game for Adelaide meant you weren't a plastic.

Boy, plastics have weird logic at times. The odd part is they're usually complaining about "plastics".

Anyhow, have a nice day Plaikhsticme.

Someguy wrote:
Aikhme wrote:

Give the plastic the benefit of the doubt, Adelaide United existed before the A-league.

Edited by Someguy: 22/6/2016 12:32:49 PM
Capac
Capac
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)

Adelaide City and West Adelaide allies? I think you got your wires crossed a bit matey.

Also United was created by South Australian football to represent South Australian football specifically cause city wasn't able to play NSL anymore. So before the aleague era. I guess some people a too young to remember that though.

Edited by capac: 22/6/2016 12:34:21 PM
Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro

Capac wrote:
Adelaide City and West Adelaide allies? I think you got your wires crossed a bit matey.

Also United was created by South Australian football to represent South Australian football specifically cause city wasn't able to play NSL anymore. So before the aleague era. I guess some people a too young to remember that though.

Edited by capac: 22/6/2016 12:34:21 PM

I remember the good old days. There was never anything malicious between Adelaide City and West Adelaide. Just some on field rivaly.

The 2 committees, regularly had joint meetings, functions, and everyone would visit the home teams bars, players including. Spirits were always good.
Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro

Someguy wrote:
Aikhme wrote:

A League was established in 2004.
Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro

Someguy wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
Someguy wrote:
Aikhme wrote:

Wait... so you're saying that taking 12 years to actually attend a game for Adelaide meant you weren't a plastic.

Boy, plastics have weird logic at times. The odd part is they're usually complaining about "plastics".

Anyhow, have a nice day Plaikhsticme.

Someguy wrote:
Aikhme wrote:

Give the plastic the benefit of the doubt, Adelaide United existed before the A-league.

Edited by Someguy: 22/6/2016 12:32:49 PM

12 years of not attending a game because of the plasticness which continues till this day!
The Maco
The Maco
World Class
World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)World Class (5.2K reputation)

lock+ban+purge the forum
World Class

Aikhme wrote:
Someguy wrote:
Aikhme wrote:

A League was established in 2004.

I've not watched the HAL for over 40 years

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search