Fantasy EPL 2016-17- ********** KING JEWY!**********

Fantasy EPL 2016-17- ********** KING JEWY!**********

Author
jlm8695
Legend
Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
After a pretty successful FEURO, we're back with FEPL.

If anyone wants to help in any way, whether with the auction or match results, chuck me or Imnofreak a PM. The more the merrier, but things usually run smoothly regardless.

There is a new change for this season, the introduction of a captain. Each week, players have the ability to nominate a captain for the upcoming game round. If no player is nominated, we'll automatically use your last chosen captain.

Now how does a captain work? Rather than double goals, we think it would be more interesting to allow captains to have their assists count as goals. This will hopefully make more players viable at the top level, someone like Ozil with the captaincy armband could do as well as someone challenging for a golden boot. All assists will be counted via Fantasypremierleague.com.

We'll be looking to start the auction in a week or two before the season starts. As usual, there will be 2 auctions.

The first auction period will close a couple of days before the first game. In this period, you can pick up a maximum of 4 players. You can choose to spend all of your 20million budget in this draft, or save money for the 2nd auction period, which will run in the week after the transfer window closes on September 1st.

We have 20 spots available.

Squad List:
JLM0Deeney (4.5)Ighalo (3.5) Sanchez (12)N/AN/A
Icyrx80Cech (5.5)De Gea (7)Lloris (5.5)Sigurdsson (2)N/A
Drunken_Fish0Aguero (13)Batshuayi (1)Benteke (4)Tore (1)Heaton (1)
Imno1Payet (4)Sturridge (7.5)Negredo (3.5)Karius (4) Antonio (1)
99Probs0Ibrahimovic (10.5)Defoe (4.5)Berahino (2)Cazorla (1)Mirallas (2)
InalaBrah0Origi (2.5)Hazard (9.5)Mkhitaryan (3.5)Iheanacho (2.5)Sane (2)
Vaughn0Costa (8.5)Lamela (2)Butland (4) Adrian (3)Foster (2.5)
RB1Kane (13.5)Ayew (2.5)Gray (1.5)Pogba (1)Borja Baston (1.5)
Jewy0Lukaku (6.5)Sterling (3)Mane (4)Eriksen (4)Stekelenburg (2.5)
Milan_70Courtois (6.5)Wilson (2)Martial (5.5)Firmino (3)Boufal (3)
Scotty1.5Vardy (11.5)Yaya Toure (1)Arnautovic (1.5)Schmeichel (3)Wilshere (1.5)
Redkat2.5Ozil (7)Musa (1.5)Nolito (7)Remy (1)Gomes (1)
AUFC_Ole1Long (3.5)Mahrez (9)Feghouli (1.5) Rashford (1)Zaza (4)
Mcjules0Rondon (3.5)De Bruyne (7.5)Niasse (1)Llorente (2.5)Bony (5.5)
BETHFC6Gundogan (2)Janssen (1)Coutinho (5) Alli (5)Son (1)
Zim0Giroud (7) Afobe (1)Forster (4)Austin (1)Slimani (7)
BrisbaneBhoy5Ramsey (2)Tadic (3)Fabregas (3)Baines (3)Capoue (4)
PV40Bravo (7)Rooney (7.5)Fabianski (1.5) Walcott (1.5)Mignolet (2.5)
Azza2Wijnaldum (4)Shaqiri (2)Willian (2)Barkley (2)Perez (8)
Draupnir10Silva (4)Pedro (4)Kompany (1)Xhaka (1)

ROUND 1

JLM V Redkat
Inala_Brah V Zimbos
Scotty V Mcjules
BETHFC V Azza
aufc_ole V Draupnir
99Problems V Vaughn
BrisbaneBhoy V R_B
Icy V PV4
Imnofreak V Milan
Drunken_Fish V Jewy

ROUND 2
R_B V JLM
Redkat V Scotty
Zimbos V Drunken_Fish
Milan V Icy
PV4 V Imnofreak
Mcjules V BrisbaneBhoy
Vaughn V aufc_ole
Jewy V BETHFC
Draupnir V 99Problems
Azza V Inala_Brah

ROUND 3
BETHFC V Scotty
aufc_ole V Inala_Brah
99Problems V Milan
BrisbaneBhoy V Zimbos
R_B V Mcjules
Icy V Azza
Drunken_Fish V PV4
Vaughn V Redkat
Jewy V JLM
Draupnir V Imnofreak

ROUND 4
JLM V Drunken_Fish
Inala_Brah V Draupnir
Scotty V BrisbaneBhoy
Redkat V R_B
Zimbos V Icy
Imnofreak V aufc_ole
Milan V Vaughn
PV4 V 99Problems
Mcjules V BETHFC
Azza V Jewy

Edited by imnofreak: 1/8/2016 09:04:03 PM
Edited
7 Years Ago by pv4
jlm8695
jlm8695
Legend
Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)

*****IMPORTANT INFO FOR ALL BIDS*****

We've all been involved in a few of these and we've seen how quickly it can descend into a shitfight.

With that in mind -

Your bid will NOT be accepted if you have not
1. Put the player(s) you are bidding on in bold
2. Quoted the entire list of previous bids from most recent post.

Of course we understand if you have posted 10 seconds after a previous list and are missing stuff from there, but for most situations, this is the rule we shall be following. Otherwise bids get lost and we have shitfights later.

Auctions will run for 3 days from the time of the first bid. When this period has expired, if there have been no bids in the last 12 hours, the player is won. If there HAS been a bid in the last 12 hours, the expiration gets pushed back until there has been a 12 hour period where there have been no bids.

Minimum raise is 0.5m. Minimum opening bid is 1m
imnofreak wrote:
Some rules - Auction Process

UPDATE

[quote=imnofreak]In previous years all users HAD to pick up 4 players here and 1 player in second draft after Sep 1

In the World Cup Version I let forumers decide if they wanted to evenly split up their money on a maximum amount of players, or splurge it all on a fewer amount of players. I liked how this worked. I want to implement that here too.

So - If you want to spend your 19 million or 20million on LESS than 5 players, that is fine.

Furthermore, if you want to spend all your money in this first draft and not wait for the second intake, post Sept 1, that is also fine. You can save lots of money and hope for good players later or spend it all now. More freedom to forumer.

HOWEVER If you choose to use all your money now, you can only take FOUR PLAYERS. You are only alllowed a maximum of four players. You CAN pick up a 5th player after Sep 1 if you leave a minimum of 1m in your bank.

That is essentially the only change I can think of. I hope this clears it up.

Auctions will run for 3 days from the time of the first bid. When this period has expired, if there have been no bids in the last 12 hours, the player is won. If there has been a bid, the expiration gets pushed back until there has been a 12 hour period where there have been no bids.

Minimum bid is 1m, minimum raise is 0.5mil.

When you add a new bid you have to copy the existing list and BOLD your new bid otherwise it wont be accepted.

You can't have bids on more than 4 players at one time.

The first round of auctions will CLOSE on the 10th (before KO of Matchday 1 of EPL)

The window will be closed for 2 weeks, before reopening on the 2nd of September, when you can use your leftover funds to do deals.

If one of your players gets sold in August, during/after R1 of the auction, you will get that money back and then you can replace him after Sept 1. So if you have RVP, but he gets sold on August 26, you then get whatever money you spent on him back but you can't spend it until the auction after Sept 1.

Edited by jlm8695: 11/7/2016 01:00:22 PM

Edited by jlm8695: 22/7/2016 11:54:18 AM

Edited by jlm8695: 22/7/2016 11:59:43 AM
Edited
8 Years Ago by jlm8695
BrisbaneBhoy
BrisbaneBhoy
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Alrighty then, count me in if you must ;)

🇮🇪Hail Hail🇮🇪

pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Moderators
tl;dr - in
Drunken_Fish
Drunken_Fish
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)

I will put my name down but if there is a massive rush I might let someone else have my spot.

I used to be Drunken_Fish

99 Problems
99 Problems
Pro
Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)

Definitely keen again
Edited
8 Years Ago by 99 Problems
mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Yep I'm happy to make up the numbers again 8-[

Insert Gertjan Verbeek gifs here

Edited
8 Years Ago by mcjules
milan_7
milan_7
World Class
World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)

Of course I'm in again, hopefully go a bit better this time round. Love the new changes.
Edited
8 Years Ago by milan_7
RedKat
RedKat
Pro
Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)

pv4 wrote:
tl;dr - in

This. Hopefully I don't out score everyone but get knocked out early :p

ARNIE= LEGEND

Edited
8 Years Ago by RedKat
Bundoora B
Bundoora B
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

count me in

Edited
8 Years Ago by inala brah
aufc_ole
aufc_ole
World Class
World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)

Happy that I'm in early this time (Y)
Edited
8 Years Ago by aufc_ole
milan_7
milan_7
World Class
World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)

Updated list - 2 spots left...

1. JLM
2. Imno
3. RB
4. Vaughn
5. BrisbaneBhoy
6. pv4
7. Drunken_Fish
8. 99 Problems.
9. mcjules
10. milan_7
11. RedKat
12. inala brah
13. aufc_ole
14. scotty21
15. zimbos_05
16. BETHFC
17. mrmcjewpants
18. jas88
19. Draupnir

Edited by milan_7: 20/7/2016 08:48:11 PM
Edited
8 Years Ago by milan_7
Drunken_Fish
Drunken_Fish
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)

So who plays in the EPL and is likely to score some goals?

Edited
8 Years Ago by Drunken_Fish
scotty21
scotty21
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

In

Edited
8 Years Ago by scotty21
zimbos_05
zimbos_05
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

in
Edited
8 Years Ago by zimbos_05
jlm8695
jlm8695
Legend

Milan has kindly offered to help out, so will now be running this with Imno and I.

Surelyyyy we can get 5 more people over the weekend so we can start this up next week.
Edited
8 Years Ago by jlm8695
BETHFC
BETHFC
World Class
World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)

I'm in, lets do it.
Edited
8 Years Ago by BETHFC
Mrmcjewpants
Mrmcjewpants
Pro
Pro (3.6K reputation)Pro (3.6K reputation)Pro (3.6K reputation)Pro (3.6K reputation)Pro (3.6K reputation)Pro (3.6K reputation)Pro (3.6K reputation)Pro (3.6K reputation)Pro (3.6K reputation)Pro (3.6K reputation)Pro (3.6K reputation)

okay, ill give it a crack. isnt it alot of effort to continually update this for the entire season, do you think you guys will be able to do that?
Edited
8 Years Ago by Mrmcjewpants
jlm8695
jlm8695
Legend

Mrmcjewpants wrote:
okay, ill give it a crack. isnt it alot of effort to continually update this for the entire season, do you think you guys will be able to do that?

There's 3 of us now, we'll probably rotate week by week. The scoring is the easy part, the annoying bit is the auction.
Edited
8 Years Ago by jlm8695
Drunken_Fish
Drunken_Fish
Semi-Pro

I might be able to help out a bit as well.

Three more people need to join the fun.

Edited
milan_7
milan_7
World Class

C'mon carnts register so we can get this show on the road :lol:
Edited
8 Years Ago by milan_7
jlm8695
jlm8695
Legend

We'll be kicking off the auction on Thursday. Hopefully we can have an even number of participants. 17 now, 1 or 3 more would be perfect.

milan_7
milan_7
World Class

Still quite a few regulars that did FEURO that haven't put their name down for this too, should be fine to get at least 1.
Edited
8 Years Ago by milan_7
Drunken_Fish
Drunken_Fish
Semi-Pro

Are we doing goalkeepers?

Is there any differences to the EURO auction?

Edited
jlm8695
jlm8695
Legend

Drunken_Fish wrote:

Yepp!

No difference to FEURO bar the two split auctions. 4 players max in the first one. (closing before Gameday 1) and then finishing your squad in the 2nd one (week after the transfer window closes)
Edited
8 Years Ago by jlm8695
Drunken_Fish
Drunken_Fish
Semi-Pro

jlm8695 wrote:
Drunken_Fish wrote:

Yepp!

No difference to FEURO bar the two split auctions. 4 players max in the first one. (closing before Gameday 1) and then finishing your squad in the 2nd one (week after the transfer window closes)

Cool!!

I will have to include them on my hit list.

Edited by Drunken_Fish: 18/7/2016 06:40:42 PM

Edited
Drunken_Fish
Drunken_Fish
Semi-Pro

Got my shortlist of players together, 53 players and I have not even included goalkeepers.
This is going to be fun.

3 more needed.

Edited
Drunken_Fish
Drunken_Fish
Semi-Pro

Azza and Salmon where are you?

Edited
Drunken_Fish
Drunken_Fish
Semi-Pro

If we don't get any more or we get an odd number I will drop out to make it an even number.

Come on join the fun.

Edited
milan_7
milan_7
World Class

Fantasypremierleague.com is back up, although I can't seem to find the thread for that.
Edited
8 Years Ago by milan_7
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search