Threads disappearing

Threads disappearing

Author
Drunken_Fish
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
There seems to be a fault with the forum, I created threads this morning but they keep disappearing.

I used to be Drunken_Fish

And Everyone Blamed Clive
And Everyone Blamed Clive
World Class
World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Drunken_Fish wrote:
There seems to be a fault with the forum, I created threads this morning but they keep disappearing.

I think if you create too many in too short a time the spambot eats them. Redkat had brush with it a while ago

Winner of Official 442 Comment of the day Award -  10th April 2017

Drunken_Fish
Drunken_Fish
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)

View from the fence wrote:
Drunken_Fish wrote:

I think if you create too many in too short a time the spambot eats them. Redkat had brush with it a while ago

Redkat got banned as well. I do not think it was the spambot, but thank you for the help.

Edited
8 Years Ago by Drunken_Fish
Drunken_Fish
Drunken_Fish
Semi-Pro

Moderators, what is happening?

Edited
paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

Group: Moderators
What were they titled? How quickly did you post them, must time in between?
Edited
8 Years Ago by paladisious
Kevin Airs
Kevin Airs
Pro
Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)

We have some things going on in the back end at the moment which may be related, or it may just be coincidental and it's just the spamkiller (although you should have been banned too if that was the case). I'm looking into it though...
Edited
8 Years Ago by Kevin Airs
Drunken_Fish
Drunken_Fish
Semi-Pro

paladisious wrote:
What were they titled? How quickly did you post them, must time in between?

There was one first thing this morning

There was another one an hour or so later.

They were both threads promoting the Fantasy EPL JLM extra are running to try and get 20 people to join. Cannot remember exactly what I titled them sorry.

Edited by Drunken_Fish: 20/7/2016 10:46:07 PM

Edited
Kevin Airs
Kevin Airs
Pro
Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)

Looks like it was mistaken for spam and accidentally deleted - soz!
Edited
8 Years Ago by Kevin Airs
Drunken_Fish
Drunken_Fish
Semi-Pro

Kevin Airs wrote:
Looks like it was mistaken for spam and accidentally deleted - soz!

That is okay, thank you for the answer.

Edited
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search