Thanks!

Thanks!

Author
Slobodan Drauposevic
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hey guys behind the scenes, just want to say a big thanks for all the work you've been putting in with the site(s).

At first I wasn't too sure about the whole revamp of the forum, but I didn't say anything as I wanted to give it some time and let it settle, and I've gotta say the job you've all done has been excellent. The forums are looking so schmick and clean and it seems that the new system also allows you to tweak even the smallest of things which I know was a massive problem with the older forums.

Also massively excited to see all of the sports sites interconnected. I didn't read much surfing material other than on Reddit before the launch, but it's so awesome to be able to get all my sports fixes in the one place, and having the forums interconnected is even better. I know some people have brought up the whole cross-code trolling that might occur, but you guys and the mods have already been doing an awesome job and I don't see any reason that'd change.

Been good to see a few new members already signed up. Hope it continues.

Cheers for all the hard work!
Edited
8 Years Ago by Draupnir
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

Also noticed a lot less spam. Told you guys it was a good change ;)

Kevin Airs
Kevin Airs
Pro
Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)

Draupnir - 6 Aug 2016 11:55 AM
Hey guys behind the scenes, just want to say a big thanks for all the work you've been putting in with the site(s).

At first I wasn't too sure about the whole revamp of the forum, but I didn't say anything as I wanted to give it some time and let it settle, and I've gotta say the job you've all done has been excellent. The forums are looking so schmick and clean and it seems that the new system also allows you to tweak even the smallest of things which I know was a massive problem with the older forums.

Also massively excited to see all of the sports sites interconnected. I didn't read much surfing material other than on Reddit before the launch, but it's so awesome to be able to get all my sports fixes in the one place, and having the forums interconnected is even better. I know some people have brought up the whole cross-code trolling that might occur, but you guys and the mods have already been doing an awesome job and I don't see any reason that'd change.

:D:D:D:P

LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

yep agree, I'm getting more used to it and liking the more options.

Love Football

pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Moderators
And thanks to everyone for all the great suggestions/feedback/etc. Most suggestions have been great ones that will see this place become even better the more it gets used. 
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

Move the ntl thread to the nrl section pls. Likewise with the afl thread. 

pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Moderators
TheSelectFew - 8 Aug 2016 10:51 AM
Move the ntl thread to the nrl section pls. Likewise with the afl thread. 

Done. 

I expect those moves won't go down well with everyone, let's see how it plays out. 
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

pv4 - 8 Aug 2016 11:06 AM
TheSelectFew - 8 Aug 2016 10:51 AM

Done. 

I expect those moves won't go down well with everyone, let's see how it plays out. 

Almost a guarantee but thats because everyone here has nothing to do but bitch. 

I for one think that it makes sense to usethese new changes to the advantage of us all. Likewise with the motorsports thread too. 

TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

Also gold thread etc. Keep extra time for politics and solving salmons life problems. 

LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Shouldn't salmon problems have it own sub section in performance :)

Love Football

TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

LFC. - 8 Aug 2016 4:40 PM
Shouldn't salmon problems have it own sub section in performance :)

Definitely.

Love advice
Dress sense
PS4 etiquette etc

Heineken
Heineken
Legend
Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)

Yeah, I'm not minding the new layout. It's still taking a while to get used to a few things. KUTGW KA & co. 

WOLLONGONG WOLVES FOR A-LEAGUE EXPANSION!

Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
Draupnir - 6 Aug 2016 11:55 AM

Good on you Draups.

Good to see some positive feedback to the guys who have worked hard to set up the new site.

Apart from not being able to use emoticons, I'm happier within this site than the old one, particularly given we now have a separate cricket section.

I have number of mates off forum, or who are inactive on this one, who are passionate followers of cricket, but are indifferent to football or have a low level of interest in the round ball code. Hopefully, I can get them to post on here about cricket.
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Just noticed the definitive bars seperating posts so now you can see clearly who's posting what!

Wooooooooooooooo

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search