How did we get so bad?

How did we get so bad?

Author
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Seriously. Out of the 7s.

aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend
Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)

What is the metric?

We have pretty much always been bad if it is NZ.

I remember the first game I saw live. Qld vs NZ at Ballymore. I swear Grant Fox scored about 150 points that day.

But they are shit at cricket.
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

scott21 - 12 Aug 2016 3:26 PM
What is the metric?We have pretty much always been bad if it is NZ.I remember the first game I saw live. Qld vs NZ at Ballymore. I swear Grant Fox scored about 150 points that day.But they are shit at cricket.

And that's all that really matters.

Querilous
Querilous
Fan
Fan (74 reputation)Fan (74 reputation)Fan (74 reputation)Fan (74 reputation)Fan (74 reputation)Fan (74 reputation)Fan (74 reputation)Fan (74 reputation)Fan (74 reputation)Fan (74 reputation)Fan (74 reputation)

Whitewashed by the English too. Bad times.
BETHFC
BETHFC
World Class
World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)

Querilous - 13 Aug 2016 6:55 PM
Whitewashed by the English too. Bad times.

Suck shit Wallabies.

Phil Kearns is the most unprofessional pundit ever.

LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Are we asking overall re Aussie Union ? I assume so not just the 7's.
Even though I was a one eyed Football player and supporter back in the day you couldn't help but notice the Wallabies feats back in the day - Club rugby also used to be huge and on the box every weekend - the galloping Greens of Randwick with the Ellas Campese's etc Nick Farr Jones and on and on.
Those were huge days prior to Eales era but since its been a big down spiral but the chest puffing of the ol Bastions.
I admired Papworth in his day as well, had a top aru career then tried his hand at nrl which didn't work out near on end of his career but he has been back at the grass roots where he started that I have taken notice of the last few years.
He makes all the right noise's but the Ivory tower do not like it.
See below links. 

http://www.rugbynews.net.au/brett-papworth-as-you-sow-so-shall-you-reap/

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/the-hills/eastwood-rugby-president-laments-lack-of-local-support-from-the-aru/news-sto

Love Football

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search