Joey aims to eclipse Cahill [Comments]

Joey aims to eclipse Cahill [Comments]

Author
Lester
Rising Star
Rising Star (780 reputation)Rising Star (780 reputation)Rising Star (780 reputation)Rising Star (780 reputation)Rising Star (780 reputation)Rising Star (780 reputation)Rising Star (780 reputation)Rising Star (780 reputation)Rising Star (780 reputation)Rising Star (780 reputation)Rising Star (780 reputation)

Group: Forum Members

We need guys aiming for the sky and above. Whether it happens or not, to be the best you have to aim for the sky. Then you train as hard as possible and become the best you can. Self-belief makes you perform to the best of your abilities. We also need the public to encourage and let guys think this way. That's what we need to be the new Germany / Brazil.
Mustang67
Mustang67
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)

Lester - 1 Sep 2016 1:31 PM

We need guys aiming for the sky and above. Whether it happens or not, to be the best you have to aim for the sky. Then you train as hard as possible and become the best you can. Self-belief makes you perform to the best of your abilities. We also need the public to encourage and let guys think this way. That's what we need to be the new Germany / Brazil.

I heard that young Moric has left the COE. I hope to bigger and better things. Have seen the lad first hand and he is very impressive.  

Barca4Life
Barca4Life
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

JDB03 - 7 Dec 2016 3:19 PM
Lester - 1 Sep 2016 1:31 PM

I heard that young Moric has left the COE. I hope to bigger and better things. Have seen the lad first hand and he is very impressive.  

Where has he gone? It seems like after the joeys failure at the AFC Championship there is no point staying at the FFA COE which is understandable.
Mustang67
Mustang67
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)

Barca4Life - 8 Dec 2016 11:27 AM

Where has he gone? It seems like after the joeys failure at the AFC Championship there is no point staying at the FFA COE which is understandable.

I'm not sure. 4 players have left over the passed couple of months. Coe would still be a great place to develop regardless but sure would have made it a more enjoyable place knowing a wc was coming.
Barca4Life
Barca4Life
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

JDB03 - 8 Dec 2016 8:31 PM

I'm not sure. 4 players have left over the passed couple of months. Coe would still be a great place to develop regardless but sure would have made it a more enjoyable place knowing a wc was coming.

There are some talented players in there no doubt so in a way its good they left there to go to the proper club environment which they can learn a lot more, i wish them all best hopefully we can see some of them in the a-league.
Mustang67
Mustang67
Semi-Pro

I heard that the young lad has signed for the jets. Good luck to him if he has.

Barca4Life
Barca4Life
Legend

JDB03 - 29 Dec 2016 3:25 PM

I heard that the young lad has signed for the jets. Good luck to him if he has.

Thats great for the young lad, hopefully we will see him in the a-league one day.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search