Copying and pasting issues

Copying and pasting issues

Author
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
I'm having trouble copying and pasting football videos on this new layout.

I had no trouble posting them before with the old layout.

Any suggestions, please?
HortoMagiko
HortoMagiko
Pro
Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Decentric - 15 Sep 2016 11:09 PM
I'm having trouble copying and pasting football videos on this new layout.

I had no trouble posting them before with the old layout.

Any suggestions, please?

Me too farken... how do you embed videos????

i thought you just paste the url now...but all u get is the link being posted... ive tried youtube tags... no dice.

Is Wellington diverse?  Dont know, however this is a club that has no historical or existing link to a specific migrant group - Rusty Einstein

The negative stereotypes are perpetuated by people who either have no idea or are serving a vested interest; neither viewpoint should get anywhere near running Australian football -
Ange Postecoglou

Edited
8 Years Ago by HortoMagiko
pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Moderators

EDIT: Just gave it a test run. Copy the entire URL of your youtube video (eg for above: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X1aaFyNBMg).. for reference I only used to use the code after the equals sign on the old forum. Use the WHOLE link now. 

type the code:
[ youtube ]PASTE YOUR URL HERE[ / youtube ]

^ but don't have spaces in the square brackets.

Should work. Let me know.
Edited
8 Years Ago by pv4
HortoMagiko
HortoMagiko
Pro
Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
pv4 - 16 Sep 2016 2:07 PM

EDIT: Just gave it a test run. Copy the entire URL of your youtube video (eg for above: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X1aaFyNBMg).. for reference I only used to use the code after the equals sign on the old forum. Use the WHOLE link now. 

type the code:
[ youtube ]PASTE YOUR URL HERE[ / youtube ]

^ but don't have spaces in the square brackets.

Should work. Let me know.

Cheers. Yeah How dumb of me. i just hit reply to a vid and checked the code... well i cant un-ring that bell now lol

Is Wellington diverse?  Dont know, however this is a club that has no historical or existing link to a specific migrant group - Rusty Einstein

The negative stereotypes are perpetuated by people who either have no idea or are serving a vested interest; neither viewpoint should get anywhere near running Australian football -
Ange Postecoglou

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search