Why we are living in the golden era of surfboard design [Comments]

Why we are living in the golden era of surfboard design [Comments]

Author
TracksBot
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members

mozaickiwi
mozaickiwi
Under 7s
Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
each to their own. thing is watching guys like alex knost sort of inspires those of us who are aware that we all cant surf like fanning or slater and resign to the fact that riding something alternative in less desirable conditions makes things interesting. i use to be a full time 'stick' rider but after five years of realising that i was average decided to change it up and since then i have looked back. if anything riding 'alternative' surfboard designs have probably improved my surfing and given me far more stoke than in the earlier days. but that is a call a rider has to make. whether to make minor alterations or drastic as surfing is 'pretty individual' and that is whats cool about it.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search