Random question - the McGowans

Random question - the McGowans

Author
Aljay
Pro
Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Random question.

How many people were aware that Ryan and Dylan McGowan's father was wanted on a murder charge in Scotland? It sounds like that was the reason the McGowans came down under when the boys were kids, but eventually the case was dropped due to lack of evidence.

Surely if the kids are 9 & 11 and they move to the other side of the world after their uncle has just died violently, they must know something has gone on.

Maybe this was something everyone was aware of and I just missed it, but if so I'm surprised I did.

ducky42
ducky42
Pro
Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)

Maybe Ryan and Dylan did it and fled the country

Gruen
Gruen
Pro
Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)

Aljay - 29 Dec 2016 8:05 PM
Random question. How many people were aware that Ryan and Dylan McGowan's father was wanted on a murder charge in Scotland? It sounds like that was the reason the McGowans came down under when the boys were kids, but eventually the case was dropped due to lack of evidence.Surely if the kids are 9 & 11 and they move to the other side of the world after their uncle has just died violently, they must know something has gone on. Maybe this was something everyone was aware of and I just missed it, but if so I'm surprised I did.

Yes I was aware, have been for a while.

As far as I know this is still an ongoing legal matter which is heading to a court case in January.

paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Seems he already lived in Australia when it happened, so I doubt they'd know anything.
Gruen
Gruen
Pro
Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)

Ryan and Dylan were both born in Adelaide.
JayEss
JayEss
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

I'm sure there's a grim joke in here about Depay murdering McGowan at the World Cup? :hehe:

BIGHUX
BIGHUX
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)

JayEss - 29 Dec 2016 10:40 PM
I'm sure there's a grim joke in here about Depay murdering McGowan at the World Cup? :hehe:

The Mcgowans were made Depay for the murder of their Uncle
And Everyone Blamed Clive
And Everyone Blamed Clive
World Class
World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)

Lock thread

Winner of Official 442 Comment of the day Award -  10th April 2017

Aljay
Aljay
Pro
Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)

Thanks Gruen, wasn't aware of that.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search