Trent Sainsbury FUT transfer? will it happen

Trent Sainsbury FUT transfer? will it happen

Author
Bundoora B
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
He's not on any lists eg:

http://www.fifauteam.com/fifa-17-winter-transfers-list/

also

has anyone seen the cahill 80 special card??  want to trade it with me??

Adelphi
Adelphi
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)

inala brah - 10 Feb 2017 9:56 PM
He's not on any lists eg:

http://www.fifauteam.com/fifa-17-winter-transfers-list/

also

has anyone seen the cahill 80 special card??  want to trade it with me??

Sainsbury wasn't in FUT at release so probably won't be transferred, the only player to be added to FUT entirely has been Gabriel Jesus who joined City in January.

Cahill's 80 card is untradeable, he was only available for a limited time in the Australia Day squad buildind challenge which has long since expired. Only other special Aus cards are the Movember ones + Troisi/Reddy IFs. If you want a good HAL ST there will probably be a Fornaroli SBC at some point, all the league specific SBCs so far have featured that league's previous season's topscorer.
Bundoora B
Bundoora B
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Adelphite - 10 Feb 2017 10:04 PM
inala brah - 10 Feb 2017 9:56 PM

Sainsbury wasn't in FUT at release so probably won't be transferred, the only player to be added to FUT entirely has been Gabriel Jesus who joined City in January.

Cahill's 80 card is untradeable, he was only available for a limited time in the Australia Day squad buildind challenge which has long since expired. Only other special Aus cards are the Movember ones + Troisi/Reddy IFs. If you want a good HAL ST there will probably be a Fornaroli SBC at some point, all the league specific SBCs so far have featured that league's previous season's topscorer.

nah im looking at an all australian team rather than a hal team.  sainsbury is in the system - his name comes up in searches and he is in the game as a free agent.  ive read that because is was last minute there might be a delay. 

pretty pissed about the cahill being an sbc.  i bought the game a couple days after australia day.  the troisi if is possibly the most overpriced in form card in the entire game.  the moustache ones are a rip off but i ended up getting the ryan and jedinak for under 10k.  i cant believe that mooy hasnt had an in form yet.  3 players of the month for hudders and nothin.

so my aus team is waiting for some fresh blood.  really need a decent defender upgrade and a striker.  i need maclaren to score a hat trick. he's got 85 pace as it is.  taggart would be good but his upgrade would probably not get him over 70 anyway.  even timmy getting one would push him into gold territory.

Bundoora B
Bundoora B
Legend

still no sainsbury..............................................

to all 3 of you that use this sub forum :)

Bundoora B
Bundoora B
Legend

still no Sainsbury.....

although some stooooooge just paid 500k for my zlatan. with the money i got hazard, aguero, vardy and kompany and 50 k change.  the sweaty epl all stars.

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search