SBC's are they worth it?

SBC's are they worth it?

Author
Bundoora B
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I just coughed up about 100k in coin to get the dele alli sbc.  ridiculously expensive trying to put together a league 1 team at the moment because of it.  but the CAM was a real weak spot in my PL team.   he is a beast.  and he was upped to an 86 this week so i went for it.  this is a week or so after cashing in on all my mk dons and spurs cards when that sbc came out.

i am gutted that i missed the cahill australia day card. i bought the game a couple days later and missed it.  pretty fucked considering i mostly play an all australian team online now.  a decent striker and a decent CB and we would be good.  and a pacey right midfielder.  playing the troisi IF but he is a bit slow for how i play through the middle.  really need jmac or taggart to put in a hatrick and get themselves a gold IF.

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search