Glory looking beyond third [Comments]

Glory looking beyond third [Comments]

Author
FTBLbot
Legend
Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)

Group: Forum Members

Shanagar
Shanagar
Rising Star
Rising Star (789 reputation)Rising Star (789 reputation)Rising Star (789 reputation)Rising Star (789 reputation)Rising Star (789 reputation)Rising Star (789 reputation)Rising Star (789 reputation)Rising Star (789 reputation)Rising Star (789 reputation)Rising Star (789 reputation)Rising Star (789 reputation)

A good win to move up the ladder, and thanks to other results going our way.
Never tire of watching just how good Castro is, just classes above every other player, particularly when it comes to the ability to seemingly create his own time and space, and then always pick the right option.
Must keep winning, maybe not to progress further upwards, but just maintain our spot, as draws and losses will change a lot.
6 matches left and it wont be easy.
Sideney, Brisbane and Timmy FC all at home, and Victory away.
There's probably 4 of those in the finals, plus always difficult or unknown how we'll go with the other 2 matches away to New Zealand and Adelaide.
aussie pride
aussie pride
World Class
World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)

What was it, only lost once in 2017?

I know it was discussed in a thread I created a week or two back. But I think Brisbane is shot for third due to acl commitments and City have dived since Valkanis has taken over.

Basically destiny is in Perths own hands but they have a lot going for them.
Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
Glory for the first time are one of my favourite teams to watch.

Castro, Taggart, Risdon are classy players.
Footballking55
Footballking55
Pro
Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)

Big weekend coming up with 3rd to 5th playing teams 6th to 9th. Could open a gap that won't be breeched, or throw some real spice to the run in for places in the finals series.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search