Gallery: Who Won the Free Surf at Snapper? [Comments]

Gallery: Who Won the Free Surf at Snapper? [Comments]

Author
Riseofthewaves2017
Under 7s
Under 7s (22 reputation)Under 7s (22 reputation)Under 7s (22 reputation)Under 7s (22 reputation)Under 7s (22 reputation)Under 7s (22 reputation)Under 7s (22 reputation)Under 7s (22 reputation)Under 7s (22 reputation)Under 7s (22 reputation)Under 7s (22 reputation)

Group: Forum Members

DEAR MR KELLY SLATER THOMMO AND FIREWIRE!
Could you please put the board size and volume of the boards your team riders next to there names on your website as I really want one but i am a little hesitant due to the epoxy fact and it's flotation. As this is new to me and I am guessing a large percentage of other surfer i feel it would help me overcome my guess work a lot and also probably make me buy one a lot faster.
It is a very expensive choice and not one most of us can afford to get wrong.
The old saying once bitten twice shy should be thought of very carefully when marketing surfboards! Get it right the first time for your customers or at least close and that could mean a life time surfboard buying loyalty!
Get it wrong and a surfer stands to lose 400-500dollars after surfing it one time. This stings and can be a turn of... Knowing what the pros ride there weight and height is a massive help in making a STOCK surfboard choice and forgiving it if it's wrong and trying again.

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search