career pro. where are the instructions?

career pro. where are the instructions?

Author
Bundoora B
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Ive just started a career mode using a player.  Where are the instructions on how it works?  

How do you increase the attacking and defensive work rates?
How do you earn traits?  What do they do?  
Do your stats build as you play/age like a normal player in career mode?  For eg. is my pace forever limited by the initial pace and the handful of upgrades you can get by fulfilling certain tasks like playing 50 games?  

There is plenty of speculation on line about things but i can't find any instructions from EA.  Weird.

Bundoora B
Bundoora B
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

what impact do the "upcoming targets" have on the player.

i pass them.  i fail them.  there are no consequences.

Bundoora B
Bundoora B
Legend

composure?  what does it do?  like actually do?  

and how do you increase it in career pro?  

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search