Totti to keep playing,

Totti to keep playing,

Author
jaymz
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Totti has said he still wants to play on. I think we could get one season out of him, and would bring hype for the new FTA deal.

http://www.goal.com/en-au/news/4016/main/2017/05/26/35851922/totti-has-been-forced-out-of-roma-says-zeman

shallow hal wants a gal
shallow hal wants a gal
World Class
World Class (6.6K reputation)World Class (6.6K reputation)World Class (6.6K reputation)World Class (6.6K reputation)World Class (6.6K reputation)World Class (6.6K reputation)World Class (6.6K reputation)World Class (6.6K reputation)World Class (6.6K reputation)World Class (6.6K reputation)World Class (6.6K reputation)

With Tim Cahill now under the cap city have space in the Cahill marquee slot, and the FFA have increased that kitty to 6 mil. I could definitely see city going for a big name marquee. Hey need to start making more moves. Good growth this season and silverware but clearly not achieving targets set by city group.
Davo1985
Davo1985
Pro
Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)

shallow hal wants a gal - 3 Jun 2017 6:41 PM
With Tim Cahill now under the cap city have space in the Cahill marquee slot, and the FFA have increased that kitty to 6 mil. I could definitely see city going for a big name marquee. Hey need to start making more moves. Good growth this season and silverware but clearly not achieving targets set by city group.

My guess is that he will go to the MLS if at all.

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search