What's wrong with football

What's wrong with football

Author
krones3
Pro
Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
https://www.foxsports.com.au/video/football/socceroos/whats-wrong-with-aus-sport!631860

"Sport in places where those at the top are so narrow minded and short sighted they choose players, not on their ability, hard work an perspiration but whose family they belong to. This club will not grow and succeed. But is doomed for failure... it's like a stagnant pool of water, it stinks, in time becomes dead.
There is a ocean of talent out there that's being overlooked because they belong to the wrong family.
It breaks my heart. I am someone who has soccer in my veins and has followed the sport for over 65years.. who got taken to soccer games by dad. Who was a team manager for a Sydney A league team.
Very Concerned"
Regarding northern fury from Facebook
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

krones3 - 19 Jul 2017 2:40 PM
https://www.foxsports.com.au/video/football/socceroos/whats-wrong-with-aus-sport!631860"Sport in places where those at the top are so narrow minded and short sighted they choose players, not on their ability, hard work an perspiration but whose family they belong to. This club will not grow and succeed. But is doomed for failure... it's like a stagnant pool of water, it stinks, in time becomes dead.There is a ocean of talent out there that's being overlooked because they belong to the wrong family.It breaks my heart. I am someone who has soccer in my veins and has followed the sport for over 65years.. who got taken to soccer games by dad. Who was a team manager for a Sydney A league team.Very Concerned"Regarding northern fury from Facebook

Good thing the AAFC exist then huh.

krones3
krones3
Pro
Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)

How so their chairman is the CEO of the fury. The team the woman is complaining about.
And the pathway is what the video is all about.

TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

You haven't been reading the stuff they have been sending out have you...

krones3
krones3
Pro

I can see the work they are doing and have been doing in development so far, the quote from the lady above is 100%.
I'll believe what I see not bullshit media release's
LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

AAFC has only just begun, longlonglong way to go yet.

krones3, I hear you and the ladys comment.

Love Football

theFOOTBALLlover
theFOOTBALLlover
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

I'm definitely not here to deny that there are players at NPL clubs who are picked because of political reasons. I've seen it at the clubs I've worked at. However, I think it is stupid to assume that the A-league clubs don't do the same. I know that the WSW youth teams have Popovic's and Kalac's kids. Was that a political decision?
Edited
7 Years Ago by theFOOTBALLlover
krones3
krones3
Pro

LFC. - 20 Jul 2017 4:02 PM
AAFC has only just begun, longlonglong way to go yet.

krones3, I hear you and the ladys comment.

the funny thing is, the lady's comment is still on the facebook page. Not so long ago any negative comment was immediately removed,any negative comment on other townsville football page was forcibly removed or attacked from the fury faithful.If anyone said anything against fury management they were accused of attacking the players, anti development and self centered.
So why this comment is still up baffles me the CEO must be busy with other matters.

Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
krones3 - 19 Jul 2017 2:40 PM
https://www.foxsports.com.au/video/football/socceroos/whats-wrong-with-aus-sport!631860"Sport in places where those at the top are so narrow minded and short sighted they choose players, not on their ability, hard work an perspiration but whose family they belong to. This club will not grow and succeed. But is doomed for failure... it's like a stagnant pool of water, it stinks, in time becomes dead.There is a ocean of talent out there that's being overlooked because they belong to the wrong family.It breaks my heart. I am someone who has soccer in my veins and has followed the sport for over 65years.. who got taken to soccer games by dad. Who was a team manager for a Sydney A league team.Very Concerned"Regarding northern fury from Facebook

Johnston is talking about, first touch, handling speed and passing accuracy.

The Germans have developed a device/app to measure and improve players' ability in this area. They use it in some of their professional Bundesliga clubs' youth training centres.

The other question that needs to be asked, would those kids practice by themselves in preference over an IT game? 
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search