Deane: I had to wash my own kit at Glory [Comments]

Deane: I had to wash my own kit at Glory [Comments]

Author
FTBLbot
Legend
Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)

Group: Forum Members

Arthur
Arthur
World Class
World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)

Brings back fond memories of Glory's incompetence at that point of time. Steve McMahon hahahahahahahahah!!!!
The Fans
The Fans
Pro
Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)

Many professional football players are the laziest pricks and most of their day is just spent bludging. A lot of them haven't had a hard days work in their lives. I mean think that having someone at the club wash the shirts and put them out before the game is a part of a professional environment but in general if players are getting paid a full time wage they should be working full time (theres plenty of stuff they could be doing for the club) not 2 hours, 4 days a week. 
And Everyone Blamed Clive
And Everyone Blamed Clive
World Class
World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)

Big deal

Same for Broich and McKay

Winner of Official 442 Comment of the day Award -  10th April 2017

No Totti No Party
No Totti No Party
Amateur
Amateur (515 reputation)Amateur (515 reputation)Amateur (515 reputation)Amateur (515 reputation)Amateur (515 reputation)Amateur (515 reputation)Amateur (515 reputation)Amateur (515 reputation)Amateur (515 reputation)Amateur (515 reputation)Amateur (515 reputation)

The Fans - 18 Aug 2017 10:12 AM
Many professional football players are the laziest pricks and most of their day is just spent bludging. A lot of them haven't had a hard days work in their lives. I mean think that having someone at the club wash the shirts and put them out before the game is a part of a professional environment but in general if players are getting paid a full time wage they should be working full time (theres plenty of stuff they could be doing for the club) not 2 hours, 4 days a week. 

> Implying professional footballers train for 2 hours a day

It's more along the lines of 10am to 4pm give or take

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search