Roar sign Matildas winger [Comments]

Roar sign Matildas winger [Comments]

Author
FTBLbot
Legend
Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)

Group: Forum Members

Waz
Waz
Legend
Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)

Another good W League signing for Roar. This time last year our WL had been decimated by the latest management crisis good to see they're getting their act together
slipperypigeon
slipperypigeon
Hacker
Hacker (444 reputation)Hacker (444 reputation)Hacker (444 reputation)Hacker (444 reputation)Hacker (444 reputation)Hacker (444 reputation)Hacker (444 reputation)Hacker (444 reputation)Hacker (444 reputation)Hacker (444 reputation)Hacker (444 reputation)

Roar sign Matildas winger? I knew they were in trouble but signing female players is a reach...
Waz
Waz
Legend

lol slippery pigeon, if you think Roar are in trouble you haven't been paying attention these past two winters 😂

... this has been a very good close season on and off the park for a change, it's not like we've been unable to fill our squad and had to resort to signing visa players with no right foot out of turkeys second division or anything ..
slipperypigeon
slipperypigeon
Hacker
Hacker (444 reputation)Hacker (444 reputation)Hacker (444 reputation)Hacker (444 reputation)Hacker (444 reputation)Hacker (444 reputation)Hacker (444 reputation)Hacker (444 reputation)Hacker (444 reputation)Hacker (444 reputation)Hacker (444 reputation)

Waz - 22 Sep 2017 6:15 AM
lol slippery pigeon, if you think Roar are in trouble you haven't been paying attention these past two winters 😂 ... this has been a very good close season on and off the park for a change, it's not like we've been unable to fill our squad and had to resort to signing visa players with no right foot out of turkeys second division or anything ..

I was more taking a swipe at the headline m8, 
I have bigger fish to fry than a club from Queensland.
Waz
Waz
Legend

Calm your farm there, just sayin we ain't in trouble this winter ...

And the headline? Roar has always been two teams - one male, one female. It's always been that way .... but we're just a Queensland team so wouldn't expect anyone outside to know that
Angus
Angus
Pro
Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)

lol slippery pigeon, if you think Roar are in trouble you haven't been paying attention these past two winters 😂 ... this has been a very good close season on and off the park for a change, it's not like we've been unable to fill our squad and had to resort to signing visa players with no right foot out of turkeys second division or anything ..

Yeah, Slippery. Brisbane have plenty of right-footed turkeys.

Waz
Waz
Legend

I see what you did there ...
Angus
Angus
Pro
Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)

Let yourself way open. I am just cranky with myself for not saying "top grade turkeys".
Angus
Angus
Pro

short, well-aged top shelf turkeys?

I'll stop now

Kamaryn
Kamaryn
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

slipperypigeon - 22 Sep 2017 9:24 AM

I was more taking a swipe at the headline m8, 
I have bigger fish to fry than a club from Queensland.

I thought it was funny
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search