Sam Kerr interview: Matildas, W-League, Socceroos

Sam Kerr interview: Matildas, W-League, Socceroos

Author
Shanagar
Rising Star
Rising Star (789 reputation)Rising Star (789 reputation)Rising Star (789 reputation)Rising Star (789 reputation)Rising Star (789 reputation)Rising Star (789 reputation)Rising Star (789 reputation)Rising Star (789 reputation)Rising Star (789 reputation)Rising Star (789 reputation)Rising Star (789 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
https://www.foxsports.com.au/football/matildas/sam-kerr-interview-matildas-wleague-socceroos/news-story/6b3816d2b5e93a4c70c5831ca523f633
Beautiful.

"My Twitter is hot during Socceroos games – everyone wants me to get subbed on."

“For us, the national team is the be all and end all. It’s the highest. I just feel people feel the Socceroos are there because they can be.

“When we play for the Matildas, it’s our life, our passion, our everything. “It’s not just about football, it’s about the Matildas.

“Maybe the Socceroos are in a bit of a changing period, but they don’t have those people like the Vidukas, who played for this country. I feel like Timmy’s definitely got that, but maybe some of the young ones, I’m like, do you want to be here?"

ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
[quote]
Shanagar - 20 Oct 2017 9:39 AM

“Maybe the Socceroos are in a bit of a changing period, but they don’t have those people like the Vidukas, who played for this country. I feel like Timmy’s definitely got that, but maybe some of the young ones, I’m like, do you want to be here?"

Preach it sister.  To play for & support the Socceroos is a beautiful thing.  

Hey Ange?  Like she said, do you want to be here?  If not then FUCK OFF.  

Edited
7 Years Ago by ErogenousZone
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search