Johnny Warren Memorial Cup honours ‘Captain Socceroo’ [Comments]

Johnny Warren Memorial Cup honours ‘Captain Socceroo’...

Author
FTBLbot
Legend
Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)

Group: Forum Members

LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
442bot - 2 Feb 2018 5:49 PM

This Cup should get huge imo, purely because its in honour of JW.
Grew up admiring JW playing in the NSL.
Searching through the website I came across a ex capable player that I played some football with but more so with his talented brother.
This interview has some good points regards today imo,
Development is about the number of hours you practice technique and 1000 hours was a common target in my formative years e.g. volleying into a net and playing game after game.
I was training with a Polish coach recently who said there are three hundred movements in football but we haven’t even got three and we’re forcing players into roles they’re not capable of.
Take it as you like http://jwff.com.au/2018/01/05/rob-wheatley-a-humble-champion/

Love Football

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search