Jets' star earns global attention [Comments]

Jets' star earns global attention [Comments]

Author
FTBLbot
Legend
Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)

Group: Forum Members

walnuts
walnuts
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

Nabbout is a player that demonstrates why a second division is essential - he didn't quite crack it at the top level when he was younger (despite plenty of promise), dropped down a level to Malaysia, got his shit together and worked hard and is now a much better player in the league as a result.

If he was left-footed he'd probably be right in the mix for a Socceroos call up, but unfortunately he's competing with the likes of Leckie and Kruse for that right wing/forward position.
grazorblade
grazorblade
Legend
Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)

walnuts - 22 Feb 2018 11:11 AM
Nabbout is a player that demonstrates why a second division is essential - he didn't quite crack it at the top level when he was younger (despite plenty of promise), dropped down a level to Malaysia, got his shit together and worked hard and is now a much better player in the league as a result.

If he was left-footed he'd probably be right in the mix for a Socceroos call up, but unfortunately he's competing with the likes of Leckie and Kruse for that right wing/forward position.

+1
alvn1
alvn1
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)

Edited
6 Years Ago by alvn1
libel
libel
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
It was a good goal, but what on earth is Nabbout talking about when he said "It's a real honour"? And I didn't think ESPN's top ten goals was even voted on, just chosen by the pundit whose turn it was that week. 

Atlas
Atlas
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)

libel - 22 Feb 2018 11:32 AM
It was a good goal, but what on earth is Nabbout talking about when he said "It's a real honour"? And I didn't think ESPN's top ten goals was even voted on, just chosen by the pundit whose turn it was that week. 

No need to put a dampener on it, let the youngster enjoy it, I know I did .
phutbol
phutbol
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

Atlas - 22 Feb 2018 11:37 AM
libel - 22 Feb 2018 11:32 AM

No need to put a dampener on it, let the youngster enjoy it, I know I did .

Exactly.

I saw it on ESPN FC earlier in the week.  Young Singh's goal from WP was also in there about # 7 I think.

Its not voted but that is a selection from all the very best leagues in the world and it was clearly the best goal. Its a very cool thing for him.

The ESPN FC pundits were fapping a bit over it too. They didn't even express surprise that it was from Australia.

It was also pretty cool that 2 out of 10 goals were from the little old A-league.

aussie pride
aussie pride
World Class
World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)

walnuts - 22 Feb 2018 11:11 AM

100%
Madjet
Madjet
Super Fan
Super Fan (100 reputation)Super Fan (100 reputation)Super Fan (100 reputation)Super Fan (100 reputation)Super Fan (100 reputation)Super Fan (100 reputation)Super Fan (100 reputation)Super Fan (100 reputation)Super Fan (100 reputation)Super Fan (100 reputation)Super Fan (100 reputation)

The JETS fans should enjoy Nabbout and Pertratos i don't think they will stay in the A league for much longer
StiflersMom
StiflersMom
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Moderators
nice
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search