BVM settles on 26-player squad

BVM settles on 26-player squad

Author
Redcarded
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
mmm....brilliante, troisi and risdon. Not sure why they are there.
All I can think of is that BVM can see something in ruka as a striker that I haven't seen yet. He is scoring in israel, 15 goals in 45 games, but i thought he played more as a winger there? If bvm is going for pace in attack, then there was no need to keep cahill there. JMac, even though I like him has done nothing at the national level, and without the right delivery will continue to do nothing. Sorts of reminds me a bit of Scotty Mac. Would have liked to have seen golgol tested at this level
Bunch of Hacks
Bunch of Hacks
Pro
Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)

Why does Oar kept on being overlooked? Playing lots of minutes in a decent team. Would have thought Oar and Cahill as late subs would be perfect together
New Signing
New Signing
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)

Bunch of Hacks - 15 Mar 2018 12:10 AM
Why does Oar kept on being overlooked? Playing lots of minutes in a decent team. Would have thought Oar and Cahill as late subs would be perfect together

When in form oar does have the particular ability to whip in balls cahill would/should feast on. Unfortunately Oar's form doesn't seem to remain for long periods of time and his style of play didn't suit what ange wanted to do at all. He would certainly not be out of the frame now with regular football.

Its worth noting BVM answered directly that cahill is not guaranteed a spot. I daresay these two games are do or die for him 
highkick05
highkick05
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Would definitely prefer Arzani over Oar

We have a problem with our wingers in that they can not control balls , instead let the ball control them , and the defence.

Arzani over Oar

phutbol
phutbol
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

New Signing - 15 Mar 2018 9:30 AM
Bunch of Hacks - 15 Mar 2018 12:10 AM

When in form oar does have the particular ability to whip in balls cahill would/should feast on. Unfortunately Oar's form doesn't seem to remain for long periods of time and his style of play didn't suit what ange wanted to do at all. He would certainly not be out of the frame now with regular football.

Its worth noting BVM answered directly that cahill is not guaranteed a spot. I daresay these two games are do or die for him 

He also said he was very important, and 'there are always exceptions' when talking about playing time.

In or out, Bert has left all the options open. Still not sure how you can overlook a guy with 50 international goals at a rate of 1 every 2nd game when we dont have another established scorer. Certainly not one even approaching that strike rate.

AEK Spartan
AEK Spartan
Pro
Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)

This was my gut feeling about Timmith from a week back and I think it’s close to what Bert has touched upon tbh.⬇️

Not sold on Timmy, maybe these couple of friendlies might still spell the end if he’s not mobile enough. Bert might want to see with his own eyes and make a decision tbh. Troisi, I think Bert thinks he is Leroy George. Probably don’t tell Bert that Leroy is a different guy because don’t want him disappointed this early with his squad. Would love to see Dimi and Nabbout get a run tbh.. Question marks about Milligan’s form as he looked to had dropped off at the end with Victory. Murphy’s law says that a couple will not perform and a couple will succumb to injury over the next month or two so still plenty of opportunity.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search