Panini World Cup trading cards

Panini World Cup trading cards

Author
Coverdale
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Anyone planning on collecting these? Starter pack is 15 dollars with a folder and a bunch of limited editions.

If anyone is keen to set up a trade let me know. My boys and I started our collection yesterday. Bit of fun and start to get excited about the cup.
scubaroo
scubaroo
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)

Coverdale - 20 Apr 2018 8:42 AM
Anyone planning on collecting these? Starter pack is 15 dollars with a folder and a bunch of limited editions. If anyone is keen to set up a trade let me know. My boys and I started our collection yesterday. Bit of fun and start to get excited about the cup.

Would be keen as I've done it since a kid but its just so hard to get them or be bothered.  Doing the virtual version instead. Plus it's free. 
Carlito G
Carlito G
Legend
Legend (24K reputation)Legend (24K reputation)Legend (24K reputation)Legend (24K reputation)Legend (24K reputation)Legend (24K reputation)Legend (24K reputation)Legend (24K reputation)Legend (24K reputation)Legend (24K reputation)Legend (24K reputation)

scubaroo - 20 Apr 2018 11:45 PM
Coverdale - 20 Apr 2018 8:42 AM

Would be keen as I've done it since a kid but its just so hard to get them or be bothered.  Doing the virtual version instead. Plus it's free. 

Same im doing the digital  one as well. 
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search