Panini World Cup trading cards

Panini World Cup trading cards

Author
Coverdale
Pro
Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Anyone planning on collecting these? Starter pack is 15 dollars with a folder and a bunch of limited editions.

If anyone is keen to set up a trade let me know. My boys and I started our collection yesterday. Bit of fun and start to get excited about the cup.
scubaroo
scubaroo
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

Coverdale - 20 Apr 2018 8:42 AM
Anyone planning on collecting these? Starter pack is 15 dollars with a folder and a bunch of limited editions. If anyone is keen to set up a trade let me know. My boys and I started our collection yesterday. Bit of fun and start to get excited about the cup.

Would be keen as I've done it since a kid but its just so hard to get them or be bothered.  Doing the virtual version instead. Plus it's free. 
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

scubaroo - 20 Apr 2018 11:45 PM
Coverdale - 20 Apr 2018 8:42 AM

Would be keen as I've done it since a kid but its just so hard to get them or be bothered.  Doing the virtual version instead. Plus it's free. 

Same im doing the digital  one as well. 
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search