Is this the future of cricket? [Comments]

Is this the future of cricket? [Comments]

Author
Inside Sport Bot
Pro
Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members

D.Macy
D.Macy
Weekender
Weekender (34 reputation)Weekender (34 reputation)Weekender (34 reputation)Weekender (34 reputation)Weekender (34 reputation)Weekender (34 reputation)Weekender (34 reputation)Weekender (34 reputation)Weekender (34 reputation)Weekender (34 reputation)Weekender (34 reputation)

Honestly I dont see a future for Test cricket since the viewership is almost to dead. I barely even watch a 50 overs games. But 20 overs game is trendy every one is loving the format and which happens to be the future of cricket 
Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)

D.Macy - 3 May 2018 6:23 PM
Honestly I dont see a future for Test cricket since the viewership is almost to dead. I barely even watch a 50 overs games. But 20 overs game is trendy every one is loving the format and which happens to be the future of cricket 

Welcome to the forum.

Many agree with you.

At the same time I can/t stand 20/20. It is a batter's game.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search