UAE T20

UAE T20

Author
BaggyGreens
Pro
Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Blink and you miss this three game T20 series tacked onto the end of the UAE two tester.
Australia took out the warm up game against the UAE.overnite.
https://live.cricket.com.au/match/2272/44488/united-arab-emirates-vs-australia-men-qantas-tour-of-the-uae-t20/scorecard

Edited
6 Years Ago by baggygreenmania
MikeR
MikeR
Hacker
Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)

I Blinked Baggers and missed Australia's innings in the first T20 against Pakistan. That was embarrassing. Great bowling by Wasim and Ashraf 6 wickets in 5 overs. No excuses they are the best we have in the batting. I think our No 3 ranking in T20 might be a bit inflated, but Pakistan showed why they are No 1.
BaggyGreens
BaggyGreens
Pro
Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)

MikeR - 25 Oct 2018 6:22 AM
I Blinked Baggers and missed Australia's innings in the first T20 against Pakistan. That was embarrassing. Great bowling by Wasim and Ashraf 6 wickets in 5 overs. No excuses they are the best we have in the batting. I think our No 3 ranking in T20 might be a bit inflated, but Pakistan showed why they are No 1.

It was on too late for me Mike. Pathetic by our much vaunted batters.. dead track bullies the lot of them. Stanlake had one of his occasional on days. Still maintain Tye and Kane Richardson are our best death bowlers.
Edited
6 Years Ago by baggygreenmania
BaggyGreens
BaggyGreens
Pro

Most of our bats fell to spin again. We did make a game of it tho, after the first debacle.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search