Six bolters for Cup of Nations [Comments]

Six bolters for Cup of Nations [Comments]

Author
Inside Sport Bot
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

Group: Forum Members

Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

i am pumped for this tournament 
chondro
chondro
Pro
Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)

GK- Williams, Arnold, (Campbell or Dumont or Willacy-tbd)
CB- Polkinghorne, Kennedy, Alleway, (McCormick or Ralston or Checker-tbd)
RB- Carpenter
LB- Catley, (Simon or Green-tbd)
DM- Butt, Kellond-Knight, Harrison
CM/AM- VanEgmond, Gorry, Logarzo
RW- Raso, Gielnik
LW- Devanna, Ibini
W/S-Foord
S- Kerr, Simon
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Melbcityguy - 20 Feb 2019 10:46 AM
i am pumped for this tournament 

I think the standard of opposition will give us a self-inflated sense of confidence heading into the WC which could be dangerous.

Particularly since we should easily qualify out of our group.

I think the England and France games are a truer indicator on where we're at at the moment.  (And that's not good.)  

Member since 2008.

ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

I hope nobody gets upset or offended. The coach might be gone before this tournament even starts.  
Josh
Josh
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

I think the most important thing for Milicic is for everyone to be his favourite and for all the players to be happy and look at rainbows and butterflies and sing songs around a camp fire and enjoy and love
Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

team announced today 
clockwork orange
clockwork orange
World Class
World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)

josh sydneyfc - 20 Feb 2019 1:07 PM
I think the most important thing for Milicic is for everyone to be his favourite and for all the players to be happy and look at rainbows and butterflies and sing songs around a camp fire and enjoy and love

I think the key is that he announces a squad of at least 40 players (paying particular attention to including those players whose parents have complained to Heather) and ensures that all of them get a game.  If he does this he might keep his job till the knockout stages.

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search