MAFS

MAFS

Author
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
who's watching? 
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Idiocracy is now a documentary.

Member since 2008.

localstar
localstar
Pro
Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)

Melbcityguy - 21 Feb 2019 1:34 PM
who's watching? 

As long as TV producers think they can keep getting away with insulting the viewers' intelligence, they will keep producing crap like this.

ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

localstar - 21 Feb 2019 7:13 PM

As long as TV producers think they can keep getting away with insulting the viewers' intelligence, they will keep producing crap like this.

More scripted than Home & Away. 
LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

I just don't get why anyone would care to go in this show for love ?
WTF goes through these people's heads - fame ?

Love Football

sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

You cant insult somebody's intelligence when they never had any to begin with.

I honestly have a different theory: reality TV shows are designed and produced in a way to shut off the critical thinking sections of the brain. I've watched a lot of geordie shore before and I find after a few episodes you lose touch with reality and just assume it's all non-fictional, despite all the evidence suggesting it's as scripted as a Hollywood blockbuster.

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

sydneyfc1987 - 27 Feb 2019 12:31 PM

You cant insult somebody's intelligence when they never had any to begin with.

I honestly have a different theory: reality TV shows are designed and produced in a way to shut off the critical thinking sections of the brain. I've watched a lot of geordie shore before and I find after a few episodes you lose touch with reality and just assume it's all non-fictional, despite all the evidence suggesting it's as scripted as a Hollywood blockbuster.

Reality shows are cheap to produce and people seem to love them which is why networks make the stupid shit in the first place.  One bloke with a handicam and a couple of go-pros to stick around the place, an editor and you've got yourself a reality show.  Outback truckers, Prospectors, swamp people, Klondike Gold, Wife Swap etc... The list is endless.

For the price of one episode of something like Game of Thrones, the West Wing or Breaking Bad you can make 6 series of that garbage.  And if only a few people watch it it doesn't matter because it was so cheap it will pay for itself even with a minuscule audience.

In that movie Idiocracy there's a show called 'Ow my balls'.  It's supposed to be set 500 years into the future and yet here we are.

Member since 2008.

Edited
5 Years Ago by Munrubenmuz
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

lul 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CysKWOnEPXA

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search