Your opinion on the forum regards moderation

Poll

20.51% - 8 votes Forum needs more moderation
20.51% 8 votes
48.72% - 19 votes Forum needs less moderation
48.72% 19 votes
30.77% - 12 votes Moderation is about right.
30.77% 12 votes
Member Votes: 39, Guest Votes: 0. You don't have permission to vote within this poll.
Author
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
AJF - 10 Jun 2019 10:30 PM
@Muz, you may need one of these in case people try to rig the vote

Image result for multi meter

Thanks but at the moment it's running at well over 70% (can't see exactly on my phone) that the forum moderation is about right or needs less moderation.  Coloured me surprised.

Can't yet see evidence of this magical 75% that was pulled out of someone's arse.

What a shame the mod panel don't have the guts to run this poll in the main part of the forum.  (AF).

Member since 2008.

Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

Fucking he’ll bring it all together we’re football fans 
aok
aok
Pro
Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)

AJF - 10 Jun 2019 10:26 PM
sub007 - 10 Jun 2019 10:23 PM

Speak for yourself, but I dont want him or anyone else banned. What a boring place this would be if people weren't allowed to express their opinions

I don't agree with you on much, but this is spot on.  The fact that adults have an inability to "ignore" a disagreeable post/poster is pretty sad.
Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
sub007 - 10 Jun 2019 6:57 PM
I think we need slightly more moderation to ban the really obvious troll multis like mouflonrouge for example but other than that, the amount of moderation was as fine as it was.

Also the women bashing stuff that was posted should never have been tolerated but I don't think that kind of stuff is usually tolerated anyway.

Agree about women bashing, I'm not sure what happened?

There is a very clear mandate from KA to eradicate misogyny,  sexism and racism, which I agree with 100%.

As for Mouflon Rouge is there irrefutable evidence he is a multi?

I seem to remember him posting here for years as a regular poster, with a unique identity.

If someone isn't a multi, it is a cheap shot calling them one.
LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

aok - 11 Jun 2019 7:16 AM
AJF - 10 Jun 2019 10:26 PM

I don't agree with you on much, but this is spot on.  The fact that adults have an inability to "ignore" a disagreeable post/poster is pretty sad.

I'm with AJF's post for starters.

Multi's are a PIA but as long as they are handled by mods (some deleted if necessary) when it does get OTT.
Mouflon express's his onion from what I see, obviously not everyone agrees and I see some counter post him with similar attitudes, same goes re libel and his saying, like WTF getting upset over it, I expect most here are footballers past or present, I'm sure we all enjoyed the banter on the pitch.
At times its similar on the forum, spirited competitive people aren't we.
As for Decentric, myself just as mouflon quoted I have not had a problem with him BUT its pretty obvious this appointment has stirred the pot and alot of behind the scene happenings/the past and pm's that is causing alot of uproar and angst.
As I said I have had no issue with him but this really needs to get under control/reviewed by Admin/KA for when your losing good long time members something is very wrong.

Love Football

Edited
5 Years Ago by LFC.
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Decentric - 11 Jun 2019 9:20 AM

There is a very clear mandate from KA to eradicate misogyny,  sexism and racism, which I agree with 100%.

I seem to remember him posting here for years as a regular poster, with a unique identity.

That's basically how you got modship wasn't it? Harassing KA about posts like that and telling him you'd clean up the mess?

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

AJF
AJF
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

just noticed someone using "nuovo new dawn" in the "FFA keel Staj papers thread". Considering this was a major reason libel banned, will the mods also give a warning to that poster as well?

sub007
sub007
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

Decentric - 11 Jun 2019 9:20 AM

Yeah it’s pretty obvious he’s an Aikhme multi. 

Aikhme and mouflonrouge both share the same views on nearly everything.

They are both Cypriot’s who support APOEL. Mouflonrouge claims to be a Cypriot-Israeli though.

They both fap over how good Cypriot football is and make the argument that the HAL is bad because Fornaroli flopped in Cyprus before going on to dominate the HAL with almost the exact same wording.

There may be some other similarities that I can’t remember off the top of my head but I will add them when ai remember them.

For the record I don’t want to see subtle trolls or multis banned, just the really obvious ones who derail threads.
Edited
5 Years Ago by sub007
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

Hi decentric. Sub007  isnt my multi. In fact my name is carlo.t.guevarra .I got 3 kids and live in Melbourne.  He recently added me on facey.  He is from adelaide and is a United fan. And 2 you're out of line. How dare you ignore the constant  trolling by a certain poster who claims  to be the victim despite  him getting a lot of formers leaving
mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro
Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)

Oh the drama and immaturity!

mate, I share similar views with lots of people, so I’m sorry but I am not Aikhme. 

This is starting to get get a bit tedious! 

In addition, I am certainly not Cypriot. But I have been to Cyprus as it is basically very close to where I am from. 
Edited
5 Years Ago by mouflonrouge
sub007
sub007
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

MvFCArsenal16.8 - 11 Jun 2019 4:17 PM
Hi decentric. Sub007  isnt my multi. In fact my name is carlo.t.guevarra .I got 3 kids and live in Melbourne.  He recently added me on facey.  He is from adelaide and is a United fan. And 2 you're out of line. How dare you ignore the constant  trolling by a certain poster who claims  to be the victim despite  him getting a lot of formers leaving

Thanks for going in to bat for me.
Bundoora B
Bundoora B
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

mouflonrouge - 10 Jun 2019 11:28 PM
MvFCArsenal16.8 - 10 Jun 2019 10:19 PM

I can only go by what I see and what I see is the same culprits and shit stirrers making the same ludicrous accusations against certain individuals.

Decentric hasn't done anything to me and yet I have heard of accusations. I can't say either way other than I will not condemn an individual without solid evidence and so far you guys do not inspire me with confidence.

i have no beef with decentric and i think he often contributes a lot of really great content.  but i read a fuckton of issues people have with him and i would think he's probably not the best choice for a mod considering the sizeable controversy around him, his alleged multi's, and his alleged trolling behaviour on this and other sites.  

it might be completely unfair, but i can't see his appointment as a mod being a good thing for the healthy growth of this forum.

bettega
bettega
World Class
World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)

The worst thing about all of this is that only 26 people have voted.

Is that   how many regular posters we have left??

Tyson_Jon
Tyson_Jon
Rising Star
Rising Star (787 reputation)Rising Star (787 reputation)Rising Star (787 reputation)Rising Star (787 reputation)Rising Star (787 reputation)Rising Star (787 reputation)Rising Star (787 reputation)Rising Star (787 reputation)Rising Star (787 reputation)Rising Star (787 reputation)Rising Star (787 reputation)

You would think any normal human would see the controversy their appointment as a mod is creating and step down from said post.
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

bettega - 11 Jun 2019 8:15 PM
The worst thing about all of this is that only 26 people have voted.

Is that   how many regular posters we have left??

Yep. Half of the m80s left and wont be back . Scotty did try to start  a m80 comeback thread but it was just me and him in it. 
World Class
World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)

Lol what wait did he allege this somewhere?
sub007
sub007
World Class

433 - 11 Jun 2019 8:39 PM

Lol what wait did he allege this somewhere?

I’ll pm you what happened but when I click on your profile, it redirects to another account for some reason.
Carlito
Carlito
Legend

sub007 - 11 Jun 2019 8:43 PM
433 - 11 Jun 2019 8:39 PM

I’ll pm you what happened but when I click on your profile, it redirects to another account for some reason.

+1 strange it goes to an account that apparently hasn't been used in 12 years 
World Class
World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)

MvFCArsenal16.8 - 11 Jun 2019 8:45 PM
sub007 - 11 Jun 2019 8:43 PM

+1 strange it goes to an account that apparently hasn't been used in 12 years 

Yeah Muz told me the same thing IIRC. What is the accounts name?
sub007
sub007
World Class

433 - 11 Jun 2019 8:49 PM

Minnyrhodium
Carlito
Carlito
Legend

Looks like mods either the forums script is fucked or someone is deliberately  fucking around
World Class

Must be a glitch of some kind, Muz said the same thing a few weeks ago but he's been able to send PMs to me in the past week. I checked the email associated to this account as well and there's nothing related to "Minnyrhodium" in there. So yeah not sure, I only found out about this place in 2009 which is two years after the account was supposedly made. 

Also, is anyone not able to embed photos any more or is it just me?
Edited
5 Years Ago by 433
sub007
sub007
World Class

433 - 11 Jun 2019 9:04 PM
Must be a glitch of some kind, Muz said the same thing a few weeks ago but he's been able to send PMs to me in the past week. So yeah not sure, I only found out about this place in 2009 which is two years after the account was supposedly made. 

It’s just been fixed now which is even more bizarre.

Edit: Now it redirects to the other account again. WTF is going on!
Edited
5 Years Ago by sub007
sub007
sub007
World Class

I can’t post screenshots anymore.
World Class

sub007 - 11 Jun 2019 9:08 PM

I can’t post screenshots anymore.

Yeah same, the usability of this site is trash now. 
Burztur
Burztur
World Class
World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)

sub007 - 11 Jun 2019 8:50 PM

Minnyrhodium

Must be 433s multi!
mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)

Group: Moderators

It's because your username is a number. That number is being interpreted by the forum software as UserId 433 which is minnyrhodium.

Here's a link to your profile 
https://forum.insidesport.com.au/Users/13727

Insert Gertjan Verbeek gifs here

Benjamin
Benjamin
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Can we reboot this thread and forget about specific moderators?

We are looking for ways to re-energise the forum and if not attract new members, then at least avoid losing existing ones.

Do people want stronger rules to be more aggressively moderated?  Or rules of common decency to be policed 'politely'?

Burztur
Burztur
World Class
World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)

Benjamin - 12 Jun 2019 12:17 AM
Can we reboot this thread and forget about specific moderators?

We are looking for ways to re-energise the forum and if not attract new members, then at least avoid losing existing ones.

Do people want stronger rules to be more aggressively moderated?  Or rules of common decency to be policed 'politely'?

There is a direct link between those 2 points though...
StiflersMom
StiflersMom
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Must be a glitch of some kind, Muz said the same thing a few weeks ago but he's been able to send PMs to me in the past week. I checked the email associated to this account as well and there's nothing related to "Minnyrhodium" in there. So yeah not sure, I only found out about this place in 2009 which is two years after the account was supposedly made. 

I just now messaged you,  hover over your image of gallop and a pop up appears with an option to message. 
Edited
5 Years Ago by StiflersMom
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search