Best organised sporting league

Best organised sporting league

Author
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
just with the problems the afl and fifa have had this week it made me think which is the fairest and well run sporting league if such a organisation exists? 

I don't think i have heard many bad things about the FA organising the epl it seems pretty fair.

NFL and NBA not to sure. 
johnszasz
johnszasz
Legend
Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)

Bundesliga has its flaws but it's quite well run. Annoying is they only schedule matches around 4 weeks in advance leaving fans stranded on decent fares. 
sub007
sub007
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

Melbcityguy - 20 Jun 2019 8:01 AM
just with the problems the afl and fifa have had this week it made me think which is the fairest and well run sporting league if such a organisation exists? 

I don't think i have heard many bad things about the FA organising the epl it seems pretty fair.

NFL and NBA not to sure. 

The distribution of TV rights money in the EPL is incredibly unfair.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search