Introduce yourself here!

Introduce yourself here!

Author
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
jen7 wrote:

I been a west ham fan since Di Canio played for them :p

OUT!! OUT you fascist pig :P WOOT for roma :P

jen7 wrote:
I think that Neill going to West Ham was a mistake he should have gone to Liverpool!!!!!!

Quiet you. Lucas Neill made the correct decision to go to West Ham, at Liverpool he wouldnt' have gotten a regualar gaame due to rafa's rotation policy, european football didn't factor into the equation at all. And as for "not talking to the important people at liverpool", that is all bullshit because rafa talks to all his potential new signings. But this isn't the right thread to be depating that is it? and besides, that's all long past being debated.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

jen7 wrote:

I think that Neill going to West Ham was a mistake he should have gone to Liverpool!!!!!!
You spelt Newcastle wrong :D :P
lord_fahey
lord_fahey
Under 7s
Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)

hey im daniel, i live in canberra, my favorite player is hernan crespo my fav club is inter milan and my fav international teams are argentina and australia
3aqle
3aqle
Under 7s
Under 7s (10 reputation)Under 7s (10 reputation)Under 7s (10 reputation)Under 7s (10 reputation)Under 7s (10 reputation)Under 7s (10 reputation)Under 7s (10 reputation)Under 7s (10 reputation)Under 7s (10 reputation)Under 7s (10 reputation)Under 7s (10 reputation)

Hey name is Tom, mates call me Moz.... I'm 21 and currently studying Business at Uni... I live in Melbourne inner suburbs.. I support Australia & Polish national teams also Melbourne Victory and any team with any Australian connections... ... :-({|=
Half_Glassed
Half_Glassed
Fan
Fan (89 reputation)Fan (89 reputation)Fan (89 reputation)Fan (89 reputation)Fan (89 reputation)Fan (89 reputation)Fan (89 reputation)Fan (89 reputation)Fan (89 reputation)Fan (89 reputation)Fan (89 reputation)

Hey all...

I'm Tyler. I'm 21 working in the sports industry in Sydney - not for Sydney FC though.

Two club teams I support are Leeds United and Sydney FC. Both mixed bags, but at least one is looking better for next year. Guess who! ahah

Australia and England are the international teams I follow - Aussies first - Poms due to my old man and grand father connections...

Enjoying the cha, debate and laughs on here so far!
ocko
ocko
Under 7s
Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)

g'day...ocko here. post as "ocko" at LU and "hh" on the two bobber

support sydney fc and the socceroos
Mickyroo
Mickyroo
Amateur
Amateur (701 reputation)Amateur (701 reputation)Amateur (701 reputation)Amateur (701 reputation)Amateur (701 reputation)Amateur (701 reputation)Amateur (701 reputation)Amateur (701 reputation)Amateur (701 reputation)Amateur (701 reputation)Amateur (701 reputation)

G;day Folks

I'm a Victory man, i used to support Carlton in the NSL and when they werent there divided my time between South and Knights, although neither made me feel welcome due to not being greek or croat. So i am a big fan of the A-League and its non ethnic policy. Overseas I follow any team with Aussies in their squad and teams that play beautiful. Mad Socceroos fan, a bit shattered about the Asian Cup, like the players i though we would win in a canter
:(. Cant wait for the A League to kick off and see the rivalries grow with the standard!!
azzurro89
azzurro89
Rising Star
Rising Star (967 reputation)Rising Star (967 reputation)Rising Star (967 reputation)Rising Star (967 reputation)Rising Star (967 reputation)Rising Star (967 reputation)Rising Star (967 reputation)Rising Star (967 reputation)Rising Star (967 reputation)Rising Star (967 reputation)Rising Star (967 reputation)

hey sorry people, have been comenting away and havnt even thought to introduce myself. My names Daniel from Melbourne and am 18 years old. Played in melbourne leagues, against players like spiranovic whose now in germany until i just broke my leg, good rideens for now so ill be taking my frustrations of not being able to play on these fourums. Dont know what much else to say beside hoping to have some heated discussions in the future
A.S.Roma
A.S.Roma
Under 7s
Under 7s (13 reputation)Under 7s (13 reputation)Under 7s (13 reputation)Under 7s (13 reputation)Under 7s (13 reputation)Under 7s (13 reputation)Under 7s (13 reputation)Under 7s (13 reputation)Under 7s (13 reputation)Under 7s (13 reputation)Under 7s (13 reputation)

hello

So i used to post on The world game foum, but u have been booted out and banned. Thats prob the 3rd forum i have been banned in

im sure that they will always talk about me on TWGF, as i was its main man

Any way nice meeting you all (ohh and i got a little insidertip that a lot of TWGF members come here) So take that
Erebus
Erebus
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

You advertise that you have been banned from 3 forums? Its up to you if you want to make it 4 really ;)
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Quote:
So i used to post on The world game foum, but u have been booted out and banned. Thats prob the 3rd forum i have been banned in

im sure that they will always talk about me on TWGF, as i was its main man

Any way nice meeting you all (ohh and i got a little insidertip that a lot of TWGF members come here) So take that

yes, clever stating that you have been banned from several other forums. you're asking for trouble. Dont wreck this forum.
bleak
bleak
Amateur
Amateur (699 reputation)Amateur (699 reputation)Amateur (699 reputation)Amateur (699 reputation)Amateur (699 reputation)Amateur (699 reputation)Amateur (699 reputation)Amateur (699 reputation)Amateur (699 reputation)Amateur (699 reputation)Amateur (699 reputation)

Guess i Should have come here first :)

I live in Sydney.

Used to play rep Soccer (many, Many, MANY years ago - insert Cmndt. Lassard here) but now prefer to drink beer, watch sport and occasionally visit forums to use my limited grasp of cognitive language to dispel any myths i may have a clue.

You seem a friendly lot so I'm hanging around!

Now for another beer
Albion
Albion
Under 7s
Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)

Hi Guys (and girls?), I'm Albion and I'm so old that when I played football we used leather balls (and that's what I ended up with!)
I don't support any particular team, I just can't get that involved any more, but I do like skillful games rather than the "hit'n'hope" variety we see too often in the epl and recently in the Australia rep games.
I do so hate the word "socceroo" it sounds like a primary school team. Oh, I don't mind the Foz, his comments are usually interesting even if you don't agree with him.
Anyway, that's me.
Parkeran
Parkeran
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (270 reputation)Hardcore Fan (270 reputation)Hardcore Fan (270 reputation)Hardcore Fan (270 reputation)Hardcore Fan (270 reputation)Hardcore Fan (270 reputation)Hardcore Fan (270 reputation)Hardcore Fan (270 reputation)Hardcore Fan (270 reputation)Hardcore Fan (270 reputation)Hardcore Fan (270 reputation)

Hi,
Football is my life|:d/. I love the V-Bomber (Mark Viduka)
and I am a proud fan of Newcastle and Queensland Roar. I have a subscription to the best mag in the world(Four Four Two Aus)of course.
o:) Parkeran
Parkeran1
Parkeran1
Weekender
Weekender (49 reputation)Weekender (49 reputation)Weekender (49 reputation)Weekender (49 reputation)Weekender (49 reputation)Weekender (49 reputation)Weekender (49 reputation)Weekender (49 reputation)Weekender (49 reputation)Weekender (49 reputation)Weekender (49 reputation)

Hi im Parkeran1 and Parkeran is my bro!

Here are some details...

Name:Parkeran1
Position: Midfeilder/Winger
Play for:TTGCSC
Fav Player:H.Kewell
Fav teams: Liverpool, Ac Milan, Barcelona, Qld Roar.

Now you know a bit about me!|:d/
leftrightout
leftrightout
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

My names Rob, 24 years old, still play amatuer football in SA.

I support Adelaide United, FC Barcelona and in the EPL im a bit of a band wagon jumper, I used to support Leeds but after they were run into ground by bad club managment (great article in the current 442mag about that) and now League 1 I now support Liverpool because of there Spanish connection. I would love to see Leeds rise from the dead again.

martyB
martyB
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Parkeran wrote:
I have a subscription to the best mag in the world(Four Four Two Aus)of course.
You shold have a chat with Frontliner, Im sure you 2 would get along.
UnitedGal
UnitedGal
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)

Hey all - Filomena here

Adelaide United fan though and through! Nathan Burns and Daniel Beltrame are my fave united players!

Love the socceroos - dont have a favorite in the team atmo - mine retired last year(hopefully Burnsy and Bruce will be there in the future)

Use to go for Juvey (and Adelaide City in the NSL) as a kid but after the debacle tha was the bribery scandles Ive got cold on oversease teams....just follow and hope the Aussies do well!
UnitedGal
UnitedGal
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)

Parkeran wrote:
Hi,
and I am a proud fan of Newcastle and Queensland Roar. I have a subscription to the best mag in the world(Four Four Two Aus)of course.

hehe - can you have two favorite teams in a 8 team leauge?

You can like another team but have one fave - United fan but like CCM too (previous post is give away)
martyB
martyB
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

I think he means Newcastle United, not the Jets ;) Though, being a Parkeran, his club allegience is questionable, and may be more sinister than meets the eye.
UnitedGal
UnitedGal
Semi-Pro

#-o of course :-#
martyB
martyB
Legend

*Points and laughs*
UnitedGal
UnitedGal
Semi-Pro

martyB wrote:
*Points and laughs*

whatever :-#
Parkeran
Parkeran
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (270 reputation)Hardcore Fan (270 reputation)Hardcore Fan (270 reputation)Hardcore Fan (270 reputation)Hardcore Fan (270 reputation)Hardcore Fan (270 reputation)Hardcore Fan (270 reputation)Hardcore Fan (270 reputation)Hardcore Fan (270 reputation)Hardcore Fan (270 reputation)Hardcore Fan (270 reputation)

UnitedGal wrote:
Parkeran wrote:
Hi,

You can like another team but have one fave - United fan but like CCM too (previous post is give away)

About that. Sorry my mistake I meant Newcastle United in the EPL.#-o
martyB
martyB
Legend

Most of us figured, i mean.... who would want to support the Jets?
slab
slab
Super Fan
Super Fan (172 reputation)Super Fan (172 reputation)Super Fan (172 reputation)Super Fan (172 reputation)Super Fan (172 reputation)Super Fan (172 reputation)Super Fan (172 reputation)Super Fan (172 reputation)Super Fan (172 reputation)Super Fan (172 reputation)Super Fan (172 reputation)

Hi everyone I'm slab (sebastian is my real name) and I'm a 35yo absolute football tragic in outer Melbourne. Played up until u17 and been attending matches weekly since the age of about 7-8. Victory member and massive fan of THE OLD LADY JUVE,Socceroo supporter and Arsenal admirer, Brunswick Juve in the old NSL and Keilor Park at local level. Hope we can all have some fun and laughs. Cheers all.
KingCJ
KingCJ
Under 7s

Hey everyone, I am KingCJ.
My real name is Chris, and I live in South Australia (but not in Adelaide). I support Adelaide United, the Socceroos and Liverpool. I am unfortunately in Year 9, and I hate School with a passion.
sydneyfc-chelsea
sydneyfc-chelsea
Under 7s
Under 7s (11 reputation)Under 7s (11 reputation)Under 7s (11 reputation)Under 7s (11 reputation)Under 7s (11 reputation)Under 7s (11 reputation)Under 7s (11 reputation)Under 7s (11 reputation)Under 7s (11 reputation)Under 7s (11 reputation)Under 7s (11 reputation)

Hi I'm Kris. Live in Sydney and support the local Sydney FC as well as keeping up to date with the Blacktown Demons too. currently studying and working. I'm a guy who grew up on rugby and aussie rules but I fell in love with the round ball game and the socceroos

Support Chelsea in EPL and Barcelona in La Liga passionately. Barca are a great team and are a joy to watch. it doesn't matter if a player like Eto'o is injured they have kids like Dos Santos to back them up. Chelseas well I love the colour blue and the squad and Sydney FC are blue too. My best friends go for Milan too so I watch them often too

there are also many teams I enjoy watching I could go on forever just to name a few Galatasaray, Boca Juniors, Flamengo,Celtic etc etc

Also I always watch the socceroos in action so I watch Kewell in Liverpool, Culina in PSV etc etc

also Fozzie is a good bloke, like his comments yeah sometimes he says things we all don't agree with but most of the time he is just a bloke who is passionante about the best game in the world
LFC fan
LFC fan
Fan
Fan (51 reputation)Fan (51 reputation)Fan (51 reputation)Fan (51 reputation)Fan (51 reputation)Fan (51 reputation)Fan (51 reputation)Fan (51 reputation)Fan (51 reputation)Fan (51 reputation)Fan (51 reputation)

Hi I'm LFC fan and I'm a liverpool, werder Bremen and Pheonix fanatic!
How do you get a pic as your signature when i tried it didn't seem to work :x :? :(
Legend

Parkeran wrote:
UnitedGal wrote:
Parkeran wrote:
Hi,

About that. Sorry my mistake I meant Newcastle United in the EPL.#-o
Ohhh dear you support Newcastle.....
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search