You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

Author
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
WGMG - how the F some people get license's today is a joke !
How many right lane ignorant under speed limit blind as bat idiots, and they got a license.

Love Football

ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

LFC. - 14 Jun 2018 9:38 AM
WGMG - how the F some people get license's today is a joke !
How many right lane ignorant under speed limit blind as bat idiots, and they got a license.

Right lane hoggers should be bazooka'd.  
zimbos_05
zimbos_05
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

sydneyfc1987 - 13 Jun 2018 7:59 PM
zimbos_05 - 9 Jun 2018 4:41 PM

Call me ignorant but how is it in any way genocide? 

Seems to me this term is being used far too liberally in this context. I get that you're angry, but you're de-evaluating genuine cases of genocide and mass-extermination. 

I don't go around brandishing the term genocide so I'm not devaluing it. There is however evidence of the intentional killing of Palestinians for no reason. 
sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

zimbos_05 - 14 Jun 2018 4:46 PM
sydneyfc1987 - 13 Jun 2018 7:59 PM

There is however evidence of the intentional killing of Palestinians for no reason. 

I dont question that for a second, but it has to be systematic in its nature to be classified as genocide.

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

marconi101
marconi101
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

sydneyfc1987 - 14 Jun 2018 7:01 PM
zimbos_05 - 14 Jun 2018 4:46 PM

I dont question that for a second, but it has to be systematic in its nature to be classified as genocide.

The only thing stopping it from being a clear genocide is that the Israelis are pretty open to all Palestinians fucking off somewhere else - the Palestinians don't, for obvious reasons, and they are thus ostracized and marginalized as an underclass, leading to poorer living conditions, higher societal instability - therefore crime and terrorism, thereby justifying force from the conservative Israelis - therefore leading to claims of genocide from non-far right/non-Zionists.

And I haven't even raised the religious aspect! 

He was a man of specific quirks. He believed that all meals should be earned through physical effort. He also contended, zealously like a drunk with a political point, that the third dimension would not be possible if it werent for the existence of water.

sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

marconi101 - 14 Jun 2018 11:10 PM
sydneyfc1987 - 14 Jun 2018 7:01 PM

The only thing stopping it from being a clear genocide is that the Israelis are pretty open to all Palestinians fucking off somewhere else - the Palestinians don't, for obvious reasons, and they are thus ostracized and marginalized as an underclass, leading to poorer living conditions, higher societal instability - therefore crime and terrorism, thereby justifying force from the conservative Israelis - therefore leading to claims of genocide from non-far right/non-Zionists.

And I haven't even raised the religious aspect! 

That's all well and good but I still don't see anything that comes close to your typical definition of genocide. What you've outlined here can be classed as discrimination, displacement etc, but not genocide. 

It weakens the credibility of the pro-palestinian movement to use reactionary language like this.

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

Captain Haddock
Captain Haddock
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

WRGMG:

Another young woman murdered and (ever so typically) this gives the green light for the white-knights and pearl-clutching cat-ladies to play the concerned citizen while revealing their hypocrisy and their low opinion of men in general.

If you want equality, you have to take the equality of responsibility that comes with it. This is what being an adult is about. It seems every problem in our society is always "on us men" to fix, but if you so much as dare to suggest there are problems in our society that are on women to rectify (manipulation of men by using their children as pawns in custody battles, using false rape/ assault accusations as revenge on a man etc) you'll be shrieked down as a red-meat eating misogynist who needs to fuck off back to the 1950's. I saw a colleague of mines' father on s/m the other day seriously blaming "neanderthals such as Tony Abbott, Sam Newman, Ray Hadley, Alan Jones et all" for "having a prominent voice in our society that's driving our culture".

Yeah right- it's the fault of a bunch of guys in politics and media (none of them being lefties of course, what a coincidence!) It's their fault that 001% of our male population behave like savages. They'd never get the idea to commit these crimes if it wasn't for some bloke on the TV/ radio/ in parliament house, would they? But it's only white men who are the problem here, of course. To suggest higher than average documented rates of abuse/ assault in other cultures is just "racist". Embrace diversity! Cultural enrichment for everyone! Jesus wept...

Now obviously I'd love it if we lived in a world where nobody was ever beaten/ raped/ murdered/ falsely accused of assault or rape...but that's never going to happen, so the idea that telling people to take a realistic approach is somehow "victim blaming" is complete bullshit. Likewise, I'd love to live in a society where I didn't need to spend a few minutes locking every window and door when I went out, but telling people that stealing is bad won't change the minds of those who do it anyway. Try telling some ice addict who needs his next fix that "stealing is bad"- suddenly we won't have a problem with cars and properties being broken into anymore, will we?

...Holy shit, I'm a genius- who would've thought solving this problem was so simple! 

Yet strangely when I'm reminded to secure my valuables, guard my wallet in countries where pick-pocketing is rife or told to wear my seatbelt, I don't feel like I'm being "victim blamed". But then again, I'm just a straight, white, heterosexual male and I'm clearly blind to my privilege...

It's ironic that the same women who think encouraging people to "take precaution" is victim-blaming, see nothing wrong with assuming that the only reason men ever attack/ assault women is because men have somehow collectively failed to hold up our end of the bargain. If you seriously think that "teaching men not to rape/ attack women" (in a culture already saturated with 3rd wave feminist dogma) is what's going to stop these attacks happening, then you're either hopelessly naive or you have a low opinion of men as a whole.

There's a real problem with leadership amongst men in our western society and there's a real problem with accountability amongst women in our society, but the narrative has become so twisted that to say the latter would have me blasted as a victim-blaming woman hater were I to suggest as such in the comments section on many supposedly mainstream news publications. I'm so grateful I grew up when I did as a boy- before social media and before every single vaguely risqué comment or exhibit of competitive/ physical male behaviours was monitored and scrutinised out of the hysterical fear that I might be one of those 0.001% of men in our country who are contributing to rape culture and "toxic masculinity"...

The Clem Fords' and Lisa Wilkinson's of the world I just write off as unhinged- my real issue is with the self-loathing mangina's who throw their fellow men under the bus every chance they get, while bringing out every excuse and deflection under the sun when women behave badly or are called to account. We can see what you're really doing- and it's either because you're dumb enough to believe the shit you preach or you're convinced it's some clever strategy that'll get you the female attention you've always pined for. Get fucked.

/rant. 

There are only two intellectually honest debate tactics: (a) pointing out errors or omissions in your opponent’s facts, or (b) pointing out errors or omissions in your opponent’s logic. All other debate tactics are intellectually dishonest - John T. Reed

The Most Popular Presidential Candidate Of All Time (TM) cant go to a sports stadium in the country he presides over. Figure that one out...

Edited
6 Years Ago by Captain Haddock
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

Captain Haddock - 19 Jun 2018 2:03 PM
WRGMG:

Another young woman murdered and (ever so typically) this gives the green light for the white-knights and pearl-clutching cat-ladies to play the concerned citizen while revealing their hypocrisy and their low opinion of men in general.

If you want equality, you have to take the equality of responsibility that comes with it. This is what being an adult is about. It seems every problem in our society is always "on us men" to fix, but if you so much as dare to suggest there are problems in our society that are on women to rectify (manipulation of men by using their children as pawns in custody battles, using false rape/ assault accusations as revenge on a man etc) you'll be shrieked down as a red-meat eating misogynist who needs to fuck off back to the 1950's. I saw a colleague of mines' father on s/m the other day seriously blaming "neanderthals such as Tony Abbott, Sam Newman, Ray Hadley, Alan Jones et all" for "having a prominent voice in our society that's driving our culture".

Yeah right- it's the fault of a bunch of guys in politics and media (none of them being lefties of course, what a coincidence!) It's their fault that 001% of our male population behave like savages. They'd never get the idea to commit these crimes if it wasn't for some bloke on the TV/ radio/ in parliament house, would they? But it's only white men who are the problem here, of course. To suggest higher than average documented rates of abuse/ assault in other cultures is just "racist". Embrace diversity! Cultural enrichment for everyone! Jesus wept...

Now obviously I'd love it if we lived in a world where nobody was ever beaten/ raped/ murdered/ falsely accused of assault or rape...but that's never going to happen, so the idea that telling people to take a realistic approach is somehow "victim blaming" is complete bullshit. Likewise, I'd love to live in a society where I didn't need to spend a few minutes locking every window and door when I went out, but telling people that stealing is bad won't change the minds of those who do it anyway. Try telling some ice addict who needs his next fix that "stealing is bad"- suddenly we won't have a problem with cars and properties being broken into anymore, will we?

...Holy shit, I'm a genius- who would've thought solving this problem was so simple! 

Yet strangely when I'm reminded to secure my valuables, guard my wallet in countries where pick-pocketing is rife or told to wear my seatbelt, I don't feel like I'm being "victim blamed". But then again, I'm just a straight, white, heterosexual male and I'm clearly blind to my privilege...

It's ironic that the same women who think encouraging people to "take precaution" is victim-blaming, see nothing wrong with assuming that the only reason men ever attack/ assault women is because men have somehow collectively failed to hold up our end of the bargain. If you seriously think that "teaching men not to rape/ attack women" (in a culture already saturated with 3rd wave feminist dogma) is what's going to stop these attacks happening, then you're either hopelessly naive or you have a low opinion of men as a whole.

There's a real problem with leadership amongst men in our western society and there's a real problem with accountability amongst women in our society, but the narrative has become so twisted that to say the latter would have me blasted as a victim-blaming woman hater were I to suggest as such in the comments section on many supposedly mainstream news publications. I'm so grateful I grew up when I did as a boy- before social media and before every single vaguely risqué comment or exhibit of competitive/ physical male behaviours was monitored and scrutinised out of the hysterical fear that I might be one of those 0.001% of men in our country who are contributing to rape culture and "toxic masculinity"...

The Clem Fords' and Lisa Wilkinson's of the world I just write off as unhinged- my real issue is with the self-loathing mangina's who throw their fellow men under the bus every chance they get, while bringing out every excuse and deflection under the sun when women behave badly or are called to account. We can see what you're really doing- and it's either because you're dumb enough to believe the shit you preach or you're convinced it's some clever strategy that'll get you the female attention you've always pined for. Get fucked.

/rant. 

Wow . Just wow . 

marconi101
marconi101
Legend

Quick, a man with an opinion! Get him! I won't rebut I'll just take the moral high ground!

He was a man of specific quirks. He believed that all meals should be earned through physical effort. He also contended, zealously like a drunk with a political point, that the third dimension would not be possible if it werent for the existence of water.

sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend

marconi101 - 19 Jun 2018 10:51 PM
Quick, a man with an opinion! Get him! I won't rebut I'll just take the moral high ground!

Some of what Haddock says is a insensitive given the murder but he's right about a lot of things. 

Women need to take extra precautions that men usually dont need to even consider. Its a sad reality that some sick in the head men get pleasure from doing awful things like this. It's not right or fair but until the day we start testing men for violent sexual tendencies and castrating the genuine monsters in our society we are going to see incidents like this.

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

Captain Haddock
Captain Haddock
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

If anybody thought I was being callous about this event (or using it to push an agenda), that wasn't my intention. It goes without saying that anybody here would hate to see their s/o or a woman in their family meet such a terrible fate. And I've held my tongue for some time now amidst the outrage industry in full flare online.

But it pisses me off that commonsense is dismissed as victim-blaming, the usual feminist ambulance chasers and white knights come out in force and nothing will change....another incident will happen like this, the same suspects will go on with their belief that this shit only happens because men haven't been taught well enough, and I fear that those with real power will end up imposing some rather Orwellian policies on our young men as a bandaid solution to win votes and be seen as "doing something". And then the same talking heads will turn around dumb-founded wondering why they've pissed away millions of dollars and nothing is changing? Women won't be any safer and men will be demonised even further for every mildly racy joke, every comment that doesn't meet the standards of Current Year Left Wing Correct Groupthink and any exhibition of "toxic masculinity" (that will, of course, be given a wider and wider definition until it becomes virtually meaningless, like the term 'racist' has). Everybody- men AND women- will be worse off, and it grinds my gears.

*Edit* And not to go full 'whaddaboutdamen?' but statistically men are more likely to be assaulted/ murdered than women. Rather than just expecting to never run into trouble, I've done martial arts/ boxing training over the past few years. It keeps me fit, I learn new skills and should I be unfortunate enough to cross paths one day with somebody who can't be reasoned with- I will be prepared. 

There are only two intellectually honest debate tactics: (a) pointing out errors or omissions in your opponent’s facts, or (b) pointing out errors or omissions in your opponent’s logic. All other debate tactics are intellectually dishonest - John T. Reed

The Most Popular Presidential Candidate Of All Time (TM) cant go to a sports stadium in the country he presides over. Figure that one out...

Edited
6 Years Ago by Captain Haddock
marconi101
marconi101
Legend

WGMG: The complete and utter uselessness of some drip-fed c*nts on multiplayer games. Fuck me it is astounding how basic concepts such as teamwork are beyond people, just ruins any semblance of fun when the onus is always on you to pull up big plays. I just wanna have fun and relax FFS!

Captain Haddock
Captain Haddock
Semi-Pro

marconi101 - 20 Jun 2018 7:04 PM
WGMG: The complete and utter uselessness of some drip-fed c*nts on multiplayer games. Fuck me it is astounding how basic concepts such as teamwork are beyond people, just ruins any semblance of fun when the onus is always on you to pull up big plays. I just wanna have fun and relax FFS!

Is that you, Cristiano?

marconi101
marconi101
Legend

WGMG: It's been a while since I've had an autistic yet righteous rant on here but alas recent occurrences have inflamed my misanthropic condition, so here goes:

Example the First: I frequent the uni gym near to my humble abode. The gym is aptly named 'The Forum' as it is a center where a multitude of plebs and a handful of patricians consistently gather. I have a penchant for observing strange human behavior, as I consider it both humorous, good material for my hobby of writing and an avenue to consider myself above the noxious rabble. There is a healthy amount of drip-fed weirdos, walking-Instagram-profiles and limp peacocks that inhabit said Forum. Today, children, I shall focus on only a few that have stimulated my dopamine receptors, and provide a healthy update on the zombie incel to which I share a lodging. 

Firstly, let us begin with the dynamic duo at my gym that size me up and show just how emphatic their dick-fear is. Both are clearly rugby players at an amateur level and are both medical students from what I've gathered via having things known as 'ears'. Both are my height but rather bulky, as the squat machine is the area to which they most enjoy staring longingly into each others eyes courtesy of the mirror. Most of the times I'm there they are also there (5 x a week) and we use the same equipment bar the squat area. Now, unless the reader is unaware/never met in IRL, I have tattoos on my right arm exclusively - the result of earlier idealism, money and the dreaded dating game. One of these tattoos is of a wolf - very well done but by itself, therefore those who don't know me assume it means something along the lines of a 'lone wolf' when it in fact relates to my younger years when I was significantly ill and survived a serious throat problem; to which I was told afterward was usually fatal (a helluva thing to tell a 13 year old). Anyway, these two saints of the Order of the Almighty Bullshit cannot help themselves in sizing me up as part of their homoerotic urges. One of them is Asian, lets call him Mao, the other is a bald, comb-over repping Anglo, let's call him Hemingway. On multiple occasions (including today) they have let out uproarious and highly original howling sounds directed at me. They also shit-stare constantly while they hit those reps brah. Today I was working delts when they purposely positioned their bench too close to mine, interrupting my technique, sniggering away as they did 5 reps of fresh air. It was a brazen attempt of masculinity - truly the men of Thermopylae could not live up to this historical spectacle of bravery. As I continued my set without moving my being their testosterone rose in their chafed testicles. Their attempts at lifting weights clearly beyond their capacity was both cringe-worthy yet spectacular to behold. I continued my routine, tactically playing off their presence like a model in a herd of betas - using it as fuel and motivation to get those last reps in. I would have thanked them, but alas, their lack of cardio prevented them from lasting as long, as they slivered back, cock in hand, to their comfort zone of the stretch mats to fully indulge in their palpable sexual tension. 

Example the Second: There are three further case studies into the strangeness and curiosity of mankind that I have encountered at my gym. Neither of these three gentlemen I have spoken to - for it would appear that none are capable of it from what I've seen. One of these humanoids we shall call Rian Johnson. He's 6 foot, at least 90kg, smells like an anchovie's c*nt and carries the same worn out Martin GoT book everywhere I see him. One day he was exercising at the bench, shoulder work to be precise. He would do 10 reps with a 6kg dumbbell whilst staring fixedly into the mirror, with a strange snarl that seemed to indicate that he only existed within his own skull. He would then sit, pick up his book and begin reading. In the middle of a gym. After a set. For exactly 5 minutes. Then do the same thing. This ritual lasted the entirety of the 90 minutes I was there. As it turns out, my sister knows of him. Working at Woolies, she would call security on him because he, and I'm not joking, would go to the bathroom, not wipe or wash his hands, and then immediately go to the fruit section and purposely touch all the produce available. 4.5 billion years of evolution folks, truly, life is a miracle.

The next case study is of another strange fellow: a Chinese, lanky and incredibly varicose student who freaks me out; lets call him The Spectre. This poor fellow's workout routine is as follows: he arrives, he stretches, he places a mat upon the floor, he lays upon this mat and remains there in a planking position whilst breathing deeply, he then goes to the dumbbell section, he picks up the 2kg dumbbells and does bicep curls and he then goes to the back and stares at women, avoiding eye contact with all men. The Spectre, its should be noted, also has bulging eyes which make him particularly unattractive. I'm afraid that if it were to ever rain on him, he may short-circuit.   

The final case study from my gym menagerie is that of a middle-aged Anglo male, who wears tracksuit pants, a cap and a jumper, all year around inside, whilst 'exercising'. Let us call him The Unabomber. This fellow also freaks me out. He only does minimal reps on minimal weight, then sits on the machines staring into the distance with a concerned, yet dissociated, look on his face. On the bars to which most do pull-ups he merely grabs the bars and just stands there, slowly losing blood in his hands for, you know, fitness reasons. He then goes to stretch his calves, for 20 fucking minutes, again staring into space like he's envisioning the Rapture if it were ever to ravage this particular spot within eye shot. He will then go to the stretching area, bring out a portable radio and play it un-apologetically loudly, again, with his creepy engineering-student expression sucking all life and love from the nearby environment, to fuel his cold-blooded brain cells. He also walks slower than the Undertaker during an entrance.

But wait there's more:

Example the Third: We shall now return to the fable of The Walking Dead, aka Nick the Shitter, aka Nguyen Von Phuoc, aka Simple Nick, aka The Plebs Sordida. 

Nick is a simple figure. He shits in a toilet, he leaves it. He takes cups and plates that don't belong to him and he'll leave them in his room, only to dump them in the washing rack caked in mould. He pisses on the floor, he leaves it; he's giving back to the Earth you see. The cycle of life. He uses all the internet data, and then complains about everyone else using the internet for erroneous purposes. He stinks up the house with his body odour, unaware that the anime he's masturbating to is not on mute. He'll never take the bins out or get the mail, but when the pizza guy comes to deliver for the fifth time this week, he'll tell him to keep the change; because he's one of the nice guys. He'll get upset when you don't engage in conversation due to his repulsiveness, telling his mother that he's living with 'bullies'. He showers for an hour, using all the hot water, and sets off the smoke alarm because of the steam that comes out of the bathroom, not heeding my advice that if he open the window after he's done, this will not occur; but alas, such advice is bullying. He will talk via microphone on a game to his friend that he might become a manager at the local Domino's because he keeps getting shifts (the graveyard shifts, starting at 9, finishing at 12), but he reasons, he just doesn't feel like it; he's just too busy and they don't run their store right apparently. He will use the washing machine, without putting in any powder, and leaving his clothes in a damp and smelly state in the machine until he's ready to hang it out. He hangs it out, and leaves it there for a week, meaning you have to run on his schedule. He will complain to the landlord that I smoke outside on the curb, and that I should be kicked out for the smell, not noticing the landlord's expression as his stench slowly engulfs. He will approach my lady-friends with the clear disdain and discomfort of an incel in full knowledge he will never get any pussy. He will avoid all eye-contact with me. This is Simple Nick, the result of 4.5 billion years of evolution, sheer proof of the stubbornness of the genes that reside on the bottom of the barrel. 

Good night and good luck. Xx

Edited
6 Years Ago by marconi101
Captain Haddock
Captain Haddock
Semi-Pro

When are you going to write a book?

johnszasz
johnszasz
Legend
Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)

Haha thanks for updating and also sharing about other environments and habitats of the beings you encounter, Marconi. 
BETHFC
BETHFC
World Class
World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)

That read was worth the wait. Long may your rants continue. 
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Image result for autism aliens meme

Love it.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

BETHFC
BETHFC
World Class
World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)

WGMG:

Brazil. Neymar and Jesus are pathetic. Neymar was tackled and rolled like 15 times afterwards and that Jesus dickhead got a nick on the chin and carried on like someone had given him an uppercut.

Until the VAR can retrospectively ban these fuckers we're stuck with this theatrical nonsense. 

I hope they get injured.

LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

BETHFC - 28 Jun 2018 11:40 AM
WGMG:

Brazil. Neymar and Jesus are pathetic. Neymar was tackled and rolled like 15 times afterwards and that Jesus dickhead got a nick on the chin and carried on like someone had given him an uppercut.

Until the VAR can retrospectively ban these fuckers we're stuck with this theatrical nonsense. 

I hope they get injured.

here here, not just with them, the acting is really pissing me off.
WGMG : FIFA, start cleaning up our game of the play acting, a yellow or 5min sin bin its obvious for all to see.

Love Football

marconi101
marconi101
Legend

WGMG: Nightclubs. They're designed to induce anxiety, and then sell you the solution to it: alcohol. What causes the anxiety? Loud music, crowds of people, darkness, weird lighting, lack of available seating, etc. They then sell you overpriced drinks so you can "relax." They create the problem, then they sell you the solution. Nightclubs exist only to make money for their owners, not facilitate successful romantic encounters. If they facilitated those encounters, their business would dry up, as everyone would be in a functional relationship.

johnszasz
johnszasz
Legend
Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)

marconi101 - 26 Jul 2018 5:34 PM
WGMG: Nightclubs. They're designed to induce anxiety, and then sell you the solution to it: alcohol. What causes the anxiety? Loud music, crowds of people, darkness, weird lighting, lack of available seating, etc. They then sell you overpriced drinks so you can "relax." They create the problem, then they sell you the solution. Nightclubs exist only to make money for their owners, not facilitate successful romantic encounters. If they facilitated those encounters, their business would dry up, as everyone would be in a functional relationship.

The initial part reminded me of this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MgT2ovIUOzE
RedshirtWilly
RedshirtWilly
World Class
World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)

WGMG: Today is the last day at my current job.  There surely can't be anything more mundane, awkward and anxiety inducing as this.

The "friends" I made, the mask I have to wear as if I give a shit about their futures, the promises of dinners, coffee dates and LinkedIn messages that never happened when I was here to begin with.. 

Last days on the job: Stick them in the bin
johnszasz
johnszasz
Legend

RedshirtWilly - 27 Jul 2018 10:04 AM
WGMG: Today is the last day at my current job.  There surely can't be anything more mundane, awkward and anxiety inducing as this.

The "friends" I made, the mask I have to wear as if I give a shit about their futures, the promises of dinners, coffee dates and LinkedIn messages that never happened when I was here to begin with.. 

Last days on the job: Stick them in the bin

I quit a class I'd been teaching for 8 years out of the blue. They weren't the problem, the courses had just become too repetitive and all the extra preparation was an issue. Great students but after 8 years of English training I'm sure they'd benefit from a new perspective. 

I didn't want the big countdown and farewell. They'd have been more genuine in catching up than your colleagues as it seems. Can't stand people who totally ignore and don't care during work but when you leave they'll miss you and want to become BFF after your leaving. 
Captain Haddock
Captain Haddock
Semi-Pro

Illuminati confirmed.

ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

johnszasz - 27 Jul 2018 9:00 PM
RedshirtWilly - 27 Jul 2018 10:04 AM

I quit a class I'd been teaching for 8 years out of the blue. They weren't the problem, the courses had just become too repetitive and all the extra preparation was an issue. Great students but after 8 years of English training I'm sure they'd benefit from a new perspective. 

I didn't want the big countdown and farewell. They'd have been more genuine in catching up than your colleagues as it seems. Can't stand people who totally ignore and don't care during work but when you leave they'll miss you and want to become BFF after your leaving. 

I used to hate it when those big farewell cards used to come around with an envelope to put money in to buy a gift.  Most people I know have post work drinks & invite a very select group of their respected workmates but not the whole office so why the fuck should the rest of us who think you're a useless git chip in for something.  Situations like that I'd chuck in 5 cents & write "Who are you again?" on the card.  

ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro

Loud music - people like music
Crowds of people - lots of people like music
Darkness - The desire to completely transform the environment & forget the world for a little while is a time honoured element of the human condition.   Plus if I'm going to stick my tongue down the throat of some random nottie I don't want to see what she looks like.
Weird Lighting -  See fireworks & why people are interested in them.  Visual stimuli lights up your neurological pathways like crazy. 
Lack of available seating - Get up & dance you unsociable freak or better yet ask someone to join you or talk to them.  Seriously women will talk to anyone, it's actually amazing, if I was a women I'd be telling 99 percent of blokes to fuck off.  
Alcohol - Well duh
Problem/Solution - The daily grind to make money is the problem & requires a temporary solution. The system only works if you do.  Thus an escape is required periodically. 
Nighclubs making money - Making money is good because then we can facilitate the voracious beast of the system which again, requires a temporary escape. 
Romantic encounters - Romance? In a nightclub? Yer 'avin a larf guv?    Nah mate we're there to get shitfaced & chase chicks.  Woman are awesome, really they are.  
Functional relationships - Nightclubs have nothing to do with a functional relationship.  

Have fun, life is short.   Save the overthinking for important things. This, I can assure you,  is not one of them.  

Edited
6 Years Ago by ErogenousZone
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

Wgmg: nearly been driven off the road by a semi  trailer. I could understand if he didnt see me but i was driving a truck myself and the fact he did see me but laughed it off . Makes it worse i was on the westgate bridge 
scubaroo
scubaroo
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

Wgmg: saturday nights and no football. It's doing my head in. 

Carlito
Carlito
Legend

scubaroo - 28 Jul 2018 6:44 PM
Wgmg: saturday nights and no football. It's doing my head in. 

Theres streams out there  if you wanna look for some football.me i just woke up after a 2 hr nap. Fucking driving  random hours for work is a head fuck
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search