Where the hell is my new issue of FourFourTwo?!

Where the hell is my new issue of FourFourTwo?!

Author
Richard Cann
Weekender
Weekender (48 reputation)Weekender (48 reputation)Weekender (48 reputation)Weekender (48 reputation)Weekender (48 reputation)Weekender (48 reputation)Weekender (48 reputation)Weekender (48 reputation)Weekender (48 reputation)Weekender (48 reputation)Weekender (48 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Frontliner may not care, but for those wondering where the new issue of FourFourTwo is, don't despair. Subscribers will be getting theirs early next week and it'll hit the newsstands on August 15, so not long to wait now.

The later than usual release date was scheduled so that we could bring you our review of the Asian Cup and our comprehensive season preview for the A-League, Premier League and Championship.

So hold on - it'll be a bumper issue and it'll be with you soon!
CWBush
CWBush
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)

Good stuff. I might actually have the money to buy it by then. Accursed $500 power bills. Who'd have thought a vibrat...

It sure has been cold lately.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Quote:
Good stuff. I might actually have the money to buy it by then. Accursed $500 power bills. Who'd have thought a vibrat...

The young lass sitting with me says "get yourself a battery powered one" :P
Erebus
Erebus
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

But they may be rechargeable batteries....
CWBush
CWBush
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)

Quote:
The young lass sitting with me says "get yourself a battery powered one" :P

The Pleasurebot 2900 doesn't have battery capabilities, unfortunately. >_>
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Quote:
But they may be rechargeable batteries....

still uses up less power.

Quote:
The Pleasurebot 2900 doesn't have battery capabilities, unfortunately. >_>

well get yourself a young lass like the one that was sitting with me and shut the hell up :P
The Frontliner
The Frontliner
Super Fan
Super Fan (122 reputation)Super Fan (122 reputation)Super Fan (122 reputation)Super Fan (122 reputation)Super Fan (122 reputation)Super Fan (122 reputation)Super Fan (122 reputation)Super Fan (122 reputation)Super Fan (122 reputation)Super Fan (122 reputation)Super Fan (122 reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Richard Cann wrote:
Frontliner may not care, but for those wondering where the new issue of FourFourTwo is, don't despair. Subscribers will be getting theirs early next week and it'll hit the newsstands on August 15, so not long to wait now.

The later than usual release date was scheduled so that we could bring you our review of the Asian Cup and our comprehensive season preview for the A-League, Premier League and Championship.

So hold on - it'll be a bumper issue and it'll be with you soon!

The proper UK edition of 442 arrived in the post this morning so I wont need to be bothering with the strayan edition
CWBush
CWBush
Semi-Pro

I'm sure they're glad you're keeping them informed with regards to this matter. They'll know not to sit by the phone waiting for your review now. You've saved them countless hours of needless fretting.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Quote:
I'm sure they're glad you're keeping them informed with regards to this matter. They'll know not to sit by the phone waiting for your review now. You've saved them countless hours of needless fretting.

Yes, why cant we have a thread keeping us up to date on Fronty's mail service comings and goings? It would save us so much time wondering what's going on and give us far easier access to this vital information
Parkeran1
Parkeran1
Weekender
Weekender (49 reputation)Weekender (49 reputation)Weekender (49 reputation)Weekender (49 reputation)Weekender (49 reputation)Weekender (49 reputation)Weekender (49 reputation)Weekender (49 reputation)Weekender (49 reputation)Weekender (49 reputation)Weekender (49 reputation)

Our copy of this months issue hasen't arrived yet. Whats happening? Any news?
aussie pride
aussie pride
World Class
World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)

I havent got my "i come from a land downunder" shirt yet
Parkeran
Parkeran
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (270 reputation)Hardcore Fan (270 reputation)Hardcore Fan (270 reputation)Hardcore Fan (270 reputation)Hardcore Fan (270 reputation)Hardcore Fan (270 reputation)Hardcore Fan (270 reputation)Hardcore Fan (270 reputation)Hardcore Fan (270 reputation)Hardcore Fan (270 reputation)Hardcore Fan (270 reputation)

We got our mag yesterday.

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search