Alphaman's Freaky Funky Llounge

Alphaman's Freaky Funky Llounge

Author
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:
just done mention that we're watering it down or slipping "stuff" into it...shhhh
Who can taste the differance between motor oil and rum:-#

Motor oil tastes better ;)
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Okay people me and afroman have decided seeming Craig Foster and his anti-British brigade and this annonymous billionare who is buying Newcastle have crushed our plans for world domination we shall try again, BUT we need help. Preferebly of the female or doctor or mental hospital type. Seeming theres no doctors or mental hospitals around let us go for female. Which means we need females to help us dominate the world through football. WE NEED YOU. *Applications should contain photos of the applicant*
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Guest wrote:

perferable of the female or doctor ro mental hospital type

Nurses are encouraged to apply ASAP.
Julia, you seem to have some experience in the area, so we would like to see your CV...
Anybody else, Enquire within, buy a drink while you wait...just stay clear of the Rum/Motor oil.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:

perferable of the female or doctor ro mental hospital type

Nurses are encouraged to apply ASAP.
Julia, you seem to have some experience in the area, so we would like to see your CV...
Anybody else, Enquire within, buy a drink while you wait...just stay clear of the Rum/Motor oil.
As Captain Jack Sparrow says "Why is the rum always gone" *Stumbles* "Thats why"
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

you keep your filthy mit out of the till... and the assorted kegs...that's my job *hic*
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
you keep your filthy mit out of the till... and the assorted kegs...that's my job *hic*
*hic* lets flame harry26
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:
*hic* lets flame harry26

*leans forward and sways* i think it's "Kewell26"...and that thread is closed...but none the less, we may as well try...i'll drink to that *clink*..."it's awful quite in here tonight!!"
CWBush
CWBush
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)

I'm coming, I'm coming. Just waiting for my dinner to cook and then I'll grab a few cans and throw down.
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:
*hic* lets flame harry26

*leans forward and sways* i think it's "Kewell26"...and that thread is closed...but none the less, we may as well try...i'll drink to that *clink*..."it's awful quite in here tonight!!"
Clinks back. We need entertaiment........ JULIA!
Legend

Time to play Chinese Whispers

"Kewel26 likes Julia"
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:
*hic* lets flame harry26

*clink* to Julia, in a lowcut top and hotpants :P *clink*
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:
*hic* lets flame harry26

Woot!!!!! She is gonna rip us to shreds when she reads this :p
kewell26
kewell26
Weekender
Weekender (27 reputation)Weekender (27 reputation)Weekender (27 reputation)Weekender (27 reputation)Weekender (27 reputation)Weekender (27 reputation)Weekender (27 reputation)Weekender (27 reputation)Weekender (27 reputation)Weekender (27 reputation)Weekender (27 reputation)

wat is ur problem?
CWBush
CWBush
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)

Quote:

She certainly is a bit of alright
Legend

kewell26 wrote:
wat is ur problem?
The doctor says I watch too many violent cartoons.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

kewell26 wrote:
wat is ur problem?

No problem mate, Me & Guest just like to take the piss a little...you're either with us or against us (you'r welcome to join, but you'll have to earn it after that rubbish first post), and if you're against us, you'd better be able to handle it, give it back or just go n have a cry.

CWBush wrote:

*clink*Just wait till she reads this...she'll go spark :P
Legend

CWBush wrote:
Quote:

We are sad perverts. Go get GF guys ](*,)
Legend

CWBush wrote:
Quote:

We are sad perverts. Go get GF guys ](*,) :p J/K
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Guest wrote:
CWBush wrote:
Quote:

We are sad perverts. Go get GF guys ](*,) :p J/K

No "shameless double posting" this is a thread for posting crap...post it once, not twice... and i prefer to be single...MUCH more fun ;)
CWBush
CWBush
Semi-Pro

Quote:
We are sad perverts. Go get GF guys

Yeah, good idea. My apartment could use a clean :P
kewell26
kewell26
Weekender
Weekender (27 reputation)Weekender (27 reputation)Weekender (27 reputation)Weekender (27 reputation)Weekender (27 reputation)Weekender (27 reputation)Weekender (27 reputation)Weekender (27 reputation)Weekender (27 reputation)Weekender (27 reputation)Weekender (27 reputation)

i just want to know why u keep going on about fozzie. its bovious u hate the guy, for reasons unknown. constantly syaing how hopeless the guy is, saying he is opinionated or watever. well isnt that the point of his job? to give his personal opinions? tell how he sees it?
CWBush
CWBush
Semi-Pro

Craig Foster makes baby Jesus cry
Legend

kewell26 wrote:
i just want to know why u keep going on about fozzie. its bovious u hate the guy, for reasons unknown. constantly syaing how hopeless the guy is, saying he is opinionated or watever. well isnt that the point of his job? to give his personal opinions? tell how he sees it?
This thread is for mindless shit dribbling ](*,)
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

kewell26 wrote:

as much as he's paid to be an analyst, he's stated that he doesn't watch the prem...how can he then have an informed opinion then when football revolves around the premierleague?? he's a tosser. and as a player, i can think of plenty that are better than he was.

CWBush wrote:

Craig Foster makes baby Jesus cry

=d>=d> damn straight.

CWBush wrote:

Yeah, good idea. My apartment could use a clean :P

touche....smooth, now i know why you dont got a woman.
Legend

kewell26 wrote:
Go post in the Fozzie v Slater thread so you can be torn to shreds please ;)
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Guest wrote:
kewell26 wrote:
This thread is for mindless shit dribbling ](*,)

yeah, that too...either post crap here or leave...post the stuff bout Fozzie in the Fozzie v Slates thread.
kewell26
kewell26
Weekender

views on the epl are because of the obvious kick, run and hoe for the best tactics that a lot of teams employ. it isnt near the quality of the other major leagues, where skill is more prevalent.
revolves on his youth coaching views, of as much touch as possible. its the only real way forward if australia want to win anything. kids have to develop basic control and skills

"craig foster makes baby jesus cry" does that go with ur thoughts on intelligent posts??
CWBush
CWBush
Semi-Pro

Quote:

:-p

Don't assume. I never actually said I didn't have a woman.
CWBush
CWBush
Semi-Pro

Quote:
"craig foster makes baby jesus cry" does that go with ur thoughts on intelligent posts??

You've forfeited the right to question the intelligence of others by using 'ur' instead of 'your'. But, since I sometimes like to speak with the plebs, I'll remind you that this is a place for mindless posts, and so is exempt from my rather strict requirements for posts.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

CWBush wrote:
Quote:

:-p

Don't assume. I never actually said I didn't have a woman.

But you dont...i know all...

Kewell26 - Intelligent posting not here... And The prem is the center of football at the moment, you cant ahve an informed opinion without watching it!!!

CWBush - Luddites or Philistines (particularly philistines with his views on the prem and Fozzie). Kewell26 is indearing himself to nobody here,a nd we are the "founding fathers" on here...this could be intersting...
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search