Alphaman's Freaky Funky Llounge

Alphaman's Freaky Funky Llounge

Author
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
CWBush wrote:
When you find here, see if she can make us some finger food. I'm getting tired of corn chips and salsa.

Me too, where are those damn pizzas Guest?? :P

we need to hire a barmaid/chef...a german barmaid & a french chef :D

What happened to those RESUMES??
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Pizzas are over near the sausage rolls by the pinball machines. Steaks can be ordered anytime after 6pm.

BTW I GOT MY P'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

We have pinball machines now??!! *looks up from pint of beer* oh, we do too...
It's after 6, where's my steak??

I didn't get my P's because I partly cant be fucked, partly coz the nazi (aka mum) wont let me, and partly because as soon as i have enough dosh, i'm getting my motorcycle lisence(spelling).
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

afromanGT wrote:

I didn't get my P's because I partly cant be fucked, partly coz the nazi (aka mum) wont let me, and partly because as soon as i have enough dosh, i'm getting my motorcycle lisence(spelling).
Well I got up to 130 km/h today :D As for my P's they equal freedom. Parents can't keep me home now :D :D
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:

Well I got up to 130 km/h today :D As for my P's they equal freedom. Parents can't keep me home now :D :D
Only 130Km/h?? you're not tryign hard enough!! :P i've broken 150 and i'm largely not meant to be driving...
My parents cant keep me at home anyway, it's all about who you know...
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:

Only 130Km/h?? you're not tryign hard enough!! :P i've broken 150 and i'm largely not meant to be driving...
My parents cant keep me at home anyway, it's all about who you know...
It is only a 4 Cylinder car. Fastest I got was 180 on the way to Penrith in my dads Ford Territory with
Legend

Woot new sig.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Guest wrote:

Woot new sig.

mine's better :P

RESUME'S PEOPLE!!! cmon terrificj...you know you want to submit yours ;)
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:

Woot new sig.

mine's better :P

RESUME'S PEOPLE!!! cmon terrificj...you know you want to submit yours ;)
Wolf whistling will be at a minimum :)
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

that and the ability to play the harmonica hands free ;) ...well, i'm still in, who else is?? :P
Legend

Julia we love you!
blessingofmilhaven
blessingofmilhaven
Weekender
Weekender (28 reputation)Weekender (28 reputation)Weekender (28 reputation)Weekender (28 reputation)Weekender (28 reputation)Weekender (28 reputation)Weekender (28 reputation)Weekender (28 reputation)Weekender (28 reputation)Weekender (28 reputation)Weekender (28 reputation)

thread now officially renamed the 442 Blue Light Disco thread.

stay in school kids.
Mindy
Mindy
Weekender
Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)Weekender (35 reputation)

blessingofmilhaven wrote:

stay in school kids.

that is like, so harsh you know Milhaven.

Legend

stay in school kids.
Ummmm you lose. Lounge drinks now have a 50% surcharge for you :p
Legend

OMG OMG OMG OMG! GNR was so amazing. Best concert ever. Went from like 8:oo pm - 2:3o am and Axl was amazing and OMG!
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

stay in school kids.

Out!1 Get Out!!! dont you rename the lounge. \
Guest wrote:

Lounge drinks now have a 50% surcharge for you :p

damn straight.

Guest wrote:

GNR was so amazing. Best concert ever.

Oxymoron... Axl Rose and friends may have been good, but nonetheless...
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

I got 14 hours sleep on saturday night...anybody who's an Insomniac will know how much of a big deal that is...the world diserves to know.
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
I got 14 hours sleep on saturday night...anybody who's an Insomniac will know how much of a big deal that is...the world diserves to know.
I got 3. Then went to work.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:
What i wouldn't give to get 3 hours some nights. Sometimes I go for a week without sleep, sometimes longer.
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:
What i wouldn't give to get 3 hours some nights. Sometimes I go for a week without sleep, sometimes longer.
Get you know who to comfort you :p
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

I'm sure she'd love to... which "you know who" are you talkin about?? :P
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
The you know who you sent me a pic of. *Taps nose*
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:
Aha, I could do that... But parents tend to get in the way of that because they suspect "funny business"
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:
Aha, I could do that... But parents tend to get in the way of that because they suspect "funny business"
Like stand up comedy?
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:
Like stand up comedy?
Yeah, the laughter drives my mother nuts...and lets face it, if you were having some "quiet time" with her, sleep would be the LAST think on you mind wouldn't it?? ;)
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:
Like stand up comedy?
Yeah, the laughter drives my mother nuts...and lets face it, if you were having some "quiet time" with her, sleep would be the LAST think on you mind wouldn't it?? ;)
Depends what skills she has or does not have. ;)
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

you wouldn't believe me if i told you ;) :P
Legend

Sorry Josh been busy entertaining you know who. She is a confusing one.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

I could unconfuse it all for you, but I think this site is "G-Rated"...
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
I could unconfuse it all for you, but I think this site is "G-Rated"...
Well explain when we take over the world.....
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search