Alphaman's Freaky Funky Llounge

Alphaman's Freaky Funky Llounge

Author
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Moderators
pv4 - 11 Nov 2016 2:40 PM
If it's the Mario Brothers.. does that mean their full names are Mario Mario & Luigi Mario?

This still is yet to be answered. 
pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Attenzione: everyone

I have changed my avatar. 

Kind regards,
pv4
Edited
7 Years Ago by pv4
salmonfc
salmonfc
World Class
World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Why is it called taking a shit if you're leaving a shit?

For the first time, but certainly not the last, I began to believe that Arsenals moods and fortunes somehow reflected my own. - Hornby

Jong Gabe
Jong Gabe
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

salmonfc - 15 Oct 2017 10:02 PM
Why is it called taking a shit if you're leaving a shit?

Because shitting is an action. To take a shit means doing the act of shitting.

E

Jong Gabe
Jong Gabe
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

pv4 - 5 Oct 2017 10:21 AM
pv4 - 11 Nov 2016 2:40 PM

This still is yet to be answered. 

It's true

E

pv4
pv4
Legend

"Almost" is the longest word in the English language with all its letters in alphabetical order.
salmonfc
salmonfc
World Class
World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)

Why do sneaker companies hate people with wide feet?

As a man with size 12 EEEE feet, my only options for casual summer wear are New Balance running shoes and ugly as fuck orthopedic shoes.

Just because I have spatulas for feet doesn't mean I don't wanna wear decent looking shoes. Fuck you Nike.

For the first time, but certainly not the last, I began to believe that Arsenals moods and fortunes somehow reflected my own. - Hornby

Davide82
Davide82
Legend

salmonfc - 30 Nov 2017 4:36 PM
Why do sneaker companies hate people with wide feet?As a man with size 12 EEEE feet, my only options for casual summer wear are New Balance running shoes and ugly as fuck orthopedic shoes.Just because I have spatulas for feet doesn't mean I don't wanna wear decent looking shoes. Fuck you Nike.

Just be a bit uncomfortable if it's for how they look as opposed to being for sport
Heineken
Heineken
Legend
Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)

'Sup    - c*nts I'm back. 

WOLLONGONG WOLVES FOR A-LEAGUE EXPANSION!

Edited
6 Years Ago by Heineken
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Nice sig.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

vincenzogold
vincenzogold
Pro
Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)

Heineken - 16 Jan 2018 10:41 PM
'Sup    - c*nts I'm back. 

why 
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

I need to vent so I'm posting in here
Grandad has been given his last rights tonight and I'm struggling.  Found out he had a fall on Wednesday and has bleeding on his brain. Docs won't operate due to his age (92) so we are now just waiting for him to pass. It's hard because we don't want to lose him but he wants to go and be by my grandmas side in heaven. He was my father figure and one of the few people who believed  In me.
Captain Haddock
Captain Haddock
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

MvFCArsenal16.8 - 11 Aug 2018 9:47 PM
I need to vent so I'm posting in here
Grandad has been given his last rights tonight and I'm struggling.  Found out he had a fall on Wednesday and has bleeding on his brain. Docs won't operate due to his age (92) so we are now just waiting for him to pass. It's hard because we don't want to lose him but he wants to go and be by my grandmas side in heaven. He was my father figure and one of the few people who believed  In me.

Sucks when you're faced with something like that. Even though they get to a ripe old age like that you realise the significance of it. My grandfather died at the very beginning of this year. He'd been in great health most of his life and drove/ lived in his own house for all but the last 6 months before he went into a downward spiral and went into an aged care facility. He was 97 and my last surviving grandparent (that I know of). 

There are only two intellectually honest debate tactics: (a) pointing out errors or omissions in your opponent’s facts, or (b) pointing out errors or omissions in your opponent’s logic. All other debate tactics are intellectually dishonest - John T. Reed

The Most Popular Presidential Candidate Of All Time (TM) cant go to a sports stadium in the country he presides over. Figure that one out...

Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

Captain Haddock - 11 Aug 2018 11:11 PM
MvFCArsenal16.8 - 11 Aug 2018 9:47 PM

Sucks when you're faced with something like that. Even though they get to a ripe old age like that you realise the significance of it. My grandfather died at the very beginning of this year. He'd been in great health most of his life and drove/ lived in his own house for all but the last 6 months before he went into a downward spiral and went into an aged care facility. He was 97 and my last surviving grandparent (that I know of). 

To add to this.  He past last year.  I went to work the day before he past and my boss saw how distraught and how I was and told me why are you at work? I'm like I need to keep occupied but he goes he means a lot to you be by his side. Or you'll regret it. So I got to spend the day with him. Meant a lot to me. I thanked my boss and he goes yes work is important but family is more important 
LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

you bet family comes 1st always especially in those circumstances, commiserations.

Love Football

petszk
petszk
Pro
Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)

pv4 - 26 Oct 2017 2:38 PM
"Almost" is the longest word in the English language with all its letters in alphabetical order.

Had to check this.

The longest word whose letters are in alphabetical order is the eight-letter Aegilops, a grass genus. However, this is arguably a proper noun. There are several six-letter English words with their letters in alphabetical order, including abhors, almost, begins, biopsy, chimps and chintz.[34] There are few 7-letter words, such as "billowy". The longest word whose letters are in reverse alphabetical order is sponged.

(Wikipedia)

Carlito
Carlito
Legend

LFC. - 9 Mar 2021 12:42 PM
you bet family comes 1st always especially in those circumstances, commiserations.

Thanks mate. It's been a hard few months but I'm getting there. Hell last week had to visit my father in law's grave and it was hard as I lost both within 2 years of each other 
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search