New Mod

New Mod

Author
Erebus
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
You guys complain half the time that this place is over-moderated as it is, and now you want another one? :?
imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend
Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Who complains that its over-moderated?
krijoz
krijoz
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
JOFFA FOR A MOD!!

He is the most genuine guy on 442

He does not offend members as some of other mods do!!
Funky Munky
Funky Munky
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

Which of the mods offend members?
martyB
martyB
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

This could be funny.
krijoz
krijoz
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)

Funky Munky wrote:

Oh mate, you really know how to give me a good laugh!!
krijoz
krijoz
Semi-Pro

JOFFA FOR A MOD
Funky Munky
Funky Munky
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

krijoz wrote:
Funky Munky wrote:

Oh mate, you really know how to give me a good laugh!!

Ok, so it's not me. Maybe it's Stiflers mom? Have you got a thing against women?
krijoz
krijoz
Semi-Pro

Remember Funky Munky you had me suspended for no reason few weeks ago
krijoz
krijoz
Semi-Pro

You (some of you) as MODS should show some integrity and not behave like some kindergarten kids
Funky Munky
Funky Munky
Legend

krijoz wrote:
Remember Funky Munky you had me suspended for no reason few weeks ago

Oh, but there was plenty of reason mate, but thanks for your concern.
australiantibullus
australiantibullus
Pro
Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)

imnofreak wrote:
Who complains that its over-moderated?

Yeah, Im curious about that one. Who complains?

Ive had arguments with Erebus but thats nothing to do with his role as a mod, its more to do with him being an argumentative tool. Ive disagreed with Benjamin regarding non football taste ver slightly. I've thought one or two comments by Stifflers Mom have been in slightly poor taste. But a problem with the role they have as Mods, none. They all do a great job. If anyone has been kicked off for something they didnt have coming I have never seen it.

But I also feel that one or two more wouldn't hurt. And I think, from my very limited experience on the forums that Joffa would do a good job.
krijoz
krijoz
Semi-Pro

Funky Munky wrote:

Oh, but there was plenty of reason mate, but thanks for your concern.

Like what mate?

Let me know about those reasons mate
krijoz
krijoz
Semi-Pro

Maybe little Heineken complained to you to have me suspended!

You show absolutely no respect towards people that are older than you
Funky Munky
Funky Munky
Legend

I treat people the way they treat me.

If you really want to discuss the reasons behind your last banning, you're welcome to PM me. I'm sure you don't want it discussed in the open forum.
krijoz
krijoz
Semi-Pro

Funky Munky wrote:
I treat people the way they treat me.

If you really want to discuss the reasons behind your last banning, you're welcome to PM me. I'm sure you don't want it discussed in the open forum.

I have asked you a simple question: Could you please let me know the reasons for getting suspended
australiantibullus
australiantibullus
Pro
Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)

I apologise that my contributions to a thread to congratulate Funky became petty.

scouse_roar
scouse_roar
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

I'll be a mod.
Benjamin
Benjamin
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

scouse_roar wrote:
I'll be a mod.

I doubt it. ;)
scouse_roar
scouse_roar
Legend

Come on, why not? ;)
StiflersMom
StiflersMom
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

krijoz wrote:
JOFFA FOR A MOD!!

He is the most genuine chick on 442

fixed
Joffa
Joffa
Legend
Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)

:shock: :-k [-x [-x :lol:
australiantibullus
australiantibullus
Pro

StiflersMom wrote:
krijoz wrote:
JOFFA FOR A MOD!!

fixed

heh heh heh thats so funny. Because he had said guy and you like changed it to chick. witty stuff.
StiflersMom
StiflersMom
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

australiantibullus wrote:
StiflersMom wrote:
krijoz wrote:
JOFFA FOR A MOD!!

fixed

heh heh heh thats so funny. Because he had said guy and you like changed it to chick. witty stuff.

And you just made it funnier..
scouse_roar
scouse_roar
Legend

and i was being serious
Joffa
Joffa
Legend
Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)

I'm still here awaiting the call for higher office.
imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend
Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)

I echo this sentiment.
davidsomethingelse
davidsomethingelse
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

IMVHO, imnofreak should get mod over Joffa.
imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend

davidtorres wrote:

Thanks for the vote :)

davidsomethingelse
davidsomethingelse
Legend

imnofreak wrote:
davidtorres wrote:

Thanks for the vote :)

No worries. I know you want it more. :lol:
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search