SMFC STUFF = 1 club-1 thread

SMFC STUFF = 1 club-1 thread

Author
Joffa
Legend
Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)

Group: Moderators
pissoffski wrote:
Hey. You gone to ground dickheads. When you lose a fucking game you dig a hole and bury yourselfs. wtf. Where is the report from the game with Oakleigh Cannons? lol. You only write reports when you win you dickheads lol.

obvious troll is obvious.

Minimalistix
Minimalistix
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
chris wrote:
Benchwarmer wrote:
cool pics. When do you guys move in?

Edited by Benchwarmer: 2/8/2011 02:33:11 PM

next season

but plan is to play an opener in December this year

A dirty rumour has emerged down your way that South Melb wanna play Olympic in December,

no approach has been made so far to SOFC.
Benjamin
Benjamin
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Minimalistix wrote:
chris wrote:
Benchwarmer wrote:

next season

A dirty rumour has emerged down your way that South Melb wanna play Olympic in December,

If the rumour has emerged down our way, how come you've heard it over your way but I haven't heard it over my way?
Arthur
Arthur
World Class
World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)

Quite happy to write a match report for you pissoffski, seeing as your too cheap to go to the match or even buy a copy of goal weekly and read about it there.

The game was generally a disgrace to football, long balls all night, rugby style tackling, no playing out from the back, surprised no-one had a leg broken, though plenty of head injuries, referee let too much go, the ground surface is a disgrace, spectator comfort was 3/10 ground too small for 3,000 plus crowd and SMFC played shit.

Having said that how Arthur Pappas won coach of the year I don't know and Eddie Krncevic has down hill as coach since his Carlton days.

I also will mention the Hume City, Oakliegh game was an insult to the game where one keeper kicked it to the other or the centre back kicked it to the other centre back or the full backs kicked it to the other. Oakliegh won on penalties.

Next time I expect either a full refund on my ticket or at least the players could pay me to watch some of this stuff.
Minimalistix
Minimalistix
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

Benjamin wrote:
Minimalistix wrote:
chris wrote:
Benchwarmer wrote:

next season

If the rumour has emerged down our way, how come you've heard it over your way but I haven't heard it over my way?

Mentioned on another forum by a Clarendon Corner boy.
tsf
tsf
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Massive, just massive loss at home last night. With a couple to go, looks like they've choked it 

Ouch 

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search