Corey Brown to Melbourne Victory?

Corey Brown to Melbourne Victory?

Author
BRFC_92
Pro
Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
People suggesting it could be happening on twitter.
jlm8695
jlm8695
Legend
Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
The butthurt from Roar fans if this happens :lol:

Would be good competition for Murnane, two talented youngsters fighting it out.
Roar #1
Roar #1
World Class
World Class (6.4K reputation)World Class (6.4K reputation)World Class (6.4K reputation)World Class (6.4K reputation)World Class (6.4K reputation)World Class (6.4K reputation)World Class (6.4K reputation)World Class (6.4K reputation)World Class (6.4K reputation)World Class (6.4K reputation)World Class (6.4K reputation)

And this is why Steff should not have been resigned.

I really hope he stays.
Ali07
Ali07
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

While this was thrown out there due to him coming out of contract, I don't want it to happen. Not because I don't think he is good, because I think he has a good future ahead of him. But, because I think that we need an LB around his mid-20s to come in. We've got heaps of young defenders in the team already.

Ansell, Geria, Murnane, and Galloway are all under 21. That's 4 out of the 5 defenders MV currently has contracted. The experienced one is Leijer, who I'm still nervous about...
paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

Group: Moderators

StudzUp
StudzUp
Pro
Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)

thought he had a pretty good patch of performances this year!
would take him art MV fa show!
YerNathanael
YerNathanael
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)

He still has at least a year left on his contract right?
Jon90
Jon90
Rising Star
Rising Star (939 reputation)Rising Star (939 reputation)Rising Star (939 reputation)Rising Star (939 reputation)Rising Star (939 reputation)Rising Star (939 reputation)Rising Star (939 reputation)Rising Star (939 reputation)Rising Star (939 reputation)Rising Star (939 reputation)Rising Star (939 reputation)

I would be pretty sad if we lost him, if he stays I'd assume he'd start most games, with Stef being phased out.
Ali07
Ali07
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

YerNathanael wrote:

The conversation that I saw made mention of Hingert having another season to go, but that Brown is actually a free man now. Of course, were just fans...so they could be wrong...
pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Ali07 wrote:
YerNathanael wrote:

The conversation that I saw made mention of Hingert having another season to go, but that Brown is actually a free man now. Of course, were just fans...so they could be wrong...

Brown has a contract until the end of 14/15

http://au.fourfourtwo.com/forums/default.aspx?g=posts&t=92547&p=1
P&R will fix it 2.0
P&R will fix it 2.0
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Bits of http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/football/a-league/teams/brisbane/corey-browns-fall-from-grace-at-the-roar-continues-after-being-left-out-of-squad-to-face-sydney/news-story/0a11d8f8fe02dbbf89b2f28308072cfe

Corey Brown’s fall from grace

COREY Brown’s stunning fall from grace at the Roar continues, with the club’s reigning player of the year dumped from Brisbane’s travelling squad for Saturday’s clash against Sydney FC at Allianz Stadium.......

..........That he’s all but certain to join Melbourne Victory next season has not helped Brown’s cause..........

........Brown’s fitness has let him down, and it’s understood the Roar football department were disappointed with the way he presented himself at the start of pre-season.....

...............He has not started for the Roar since Brisbane’s 2-1 loss to Melbourne City on February 4.

Closed HAL is failing with 10 teams
Closed HAL failed with 11
FFA forced to try a 12 team Closed HAL thatll just create 2 more mid table also-rans
and still this weird 16-team panacea gets trotted out. 
Theres a sticky for this nonsense
https://forum.insidesport.com.au/1617388/The-Aleague-Expansion-Thread

Edited
6 Years Ago by Buggalugs 2.0
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search