Feedback related question

Feedback related question

Author
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Not allowed to provide feedback on certain topics now?

Have I got that right?

Member since 2008.

pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Moderators
You can provide appropriate feedback if you feel the need. 

Don't go stirring a pot that has already been shelved though. 

As always PM me or any other mods if you have an issue and we will try and sort it. Cheers.
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
pv4 - 16 Mar 2017 9:06 AM
You can provide appropriate feedback if you feel the need. 

Don't go stirring a pot that has already been shelved though. 

As always PM me or any other mods if you have an issue and we will try and sort it. Cheers.

The facts are the thread got closed down, which ran fine for 2 years mind you, only after a certain user got exposed.  You know, the whole point of the thread.

That's ordinary.

Member since 2008.

pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Munrubenmuz - 16 Mar 2017 9:08 AM
pv4 - 16 Mar 2017 9:06 AM

The facts are the thread got closed down, which ran fine for 2 years mind you, only after a certain user got exposed.  You know, the whole point of the thread.

That's ordinary.

Like you pointed out, there were personal attacks etc coming from both sides.

Like I said when I closed the thread, I saw nothing positive coming out of it now and it was just a cesspit that was harbouring (more) ill feelings between posters.

This is handled now. Move on.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search